Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bank Dickhead comes to the rescue (Read 290 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Bank Dickhead comes to the rescue
Feb 17th, 2024 at 2:53pm

Whenever Donald Trump is in a financial pinch he appeals to Bank Dickhead in MAGA world and the dickheads rise to the occasion and p!ss in his pockets.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Re: Bank Dickhead comes to the rescue
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 3:07pm

Sorry...  I have no idea of what you're getting at here.    Huh

Please clarify.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 3:36pm

AusGeoff wrote on Feb 17th, 2024 at 3:07pm:
Sorry...  I have no idea of what you're getting at here.    Huh

Please clarify.

I think you'll find that Laugh's suggesting the big fella might pass the hat around to help pay off his $350 mil, Geoff.

Now, I'm not sure of the regulations around political superpacs, but I'm pretty sure you can't fund personal debt.

If you did, you might find yourself targeted by some really stiff penalties, and we wouldn't wish that on anybody, now would we?

So it looks like Bank Dickhead's out for the big fella's rape and fraud liability.

Let's see, so far we have $5 + $86 + $350. That's $441.

$441,000,000

In 2016, the Don raised $339,000,000. He spent $332,000,000, pocketing a cool $7 mil.

So already, he now owes more to E Jean Carroll and New York state than he spent on his entire 2016 campaign.

I'm not sure I agree with our learned friend Laugh, Geoff. Even Bank Dickhead has limits.

Ever get the feeling you've been owned?

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 4:04pm

Thanks Matt.    Cool

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 4:05pm

'Donald Trump, a billionaire, is using a bondsman to pay his $200,000 bail in Georgia'. 
He may be mortgaged up to the neck. Can't handle petty cash. Wifey is buying too many shoes.  Bribes are getting expensive.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 5:28pm

chimera wrote on Feb 17th, 2024 at 4:05pm:
'Donald Trump, a billionaire, is using a bondsman to pay his $200,000 bail in Georgia'. 
He may be mortgaged up to the neck. Can't handle petty cash. Wifey is buying too many shoes.  Bribes are getting expensive. 

Just so, dear. I believe he may have been rejected by bondsmen in his E Jean case, explaining why he posted the bond himself. No doubt, a pending $350,000,000 lawsuit would factor into their calculations.

I think we can safely say the big fella is no longer liquid. He's going to need a fire sale to get through 2024.

40 Wall Street, Trump Doral and Seven Springs are almost sure to go under the hammer.

Pity he's just lost his trusted CFO. He's going to need a guy like Allen Weisselberg to restructure the Trump portfolio and move it out of New York.

Allen's going to be too busy blabbing to the DA on the hush money. He owes them for not pressing perjury charges. The big fella still owes him on his redundancy package for pleading guilty and taking the fall for the Trump Org. Sorry, Allen, you've now got Buckley's of getting the rest of that.

The restructuring alone is going to cost a fortune in fees and taxes. All those cushy New York rorts built up over decades - agricultural subsidies, environmental tax exemptions, building code exclusions and write-offs, years of political pay-offs and connections, gone.

As we speak, the family will be in urgent crisis mode, fighting it out for the spoils.

Melania's smart. She just renegotiated the pre-nup. She no longer lives with the Don, but she'll be down in Florida now, fighting to hold onto her piece. When all the appeals are done, the plan is to quietly divorce the Donald once he's banged up in Manhattan Correctional or whichever jurisdiction gets him first.

Ivanka's out. With the $86 bil Jared took off the Saudis, she never needs to work again. Eric and Donnie will be screaming, throwing piles of documents at each other and returning from the toilet with white powder on their nostrils.

Don Senior will sit crumpled in a chair, silent, deflated. Normally he loves these kinds of fights. Walt will be fussing around, bringing him glasses of Diet Coke he didn't ask for. The walls will be coated in broken plates of lunch, staff too scared to enter and clean it up.

Note to Rudy: not a good time to remind the big fella about his unpaid legal fees.

Note to Alina Habba: potentially a good time, but you'll have to put out. Just don't let Melania see you sniffing around.
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2024 at 5:39pm by Karnal »  

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 5:38pm

Strangely enough, insurrection against a bank gets the big number. Insurrection against Uncle Sam gets $250,000. Cheque's in the mail.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2024 at 6:40pm

There is a possibility he could become bankrupt ... again!

He might even use that ploy to escape his debt.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #8 - Feb 20th, 2024 at 5:53pm

Bank Dickhead is working on Trump's needs.

Another $100 million interest is added to bring the total to $455 million.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #9 - Feb 20th, 2024 at 6:11pm

$1, 512, 934, 497.85 only left in the cupboard.
US double hamburger Macca $8.80.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print