Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Could Taylor Swift affect the US election (Read 813 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Could Taylor Swift affect the US election
Reply #15 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 9:22pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Feb 29th, 2024 at 2:41am:
I think she could. Esp if Biden and Trump are still running.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512172-taylor-swift-trumps-calculate...

I like her

Of course she can effect the outcome of the election. Shallow, empty people who idolize a performer will follow because of how they feel. She has been on the dick carousel for so many years she won't be able to bond with this doofus either.  Look at the posts here, Trump who has done more for the American people is vilified because of Tweets. Gold diggers have claimed to be his victims for profit. Biden and the people pulling his strings have caused so much inflation borrowing and creating money out of thin air to instigate and lengthen wars that the working poor of America has seen their standard of living massively decline. Prices for some goods and services are up as much as 50% while wages haven't gone up more than 7%. Biden did that but Taylor Swift hates Trump so maybe in another 4 years prices will have doubled and wages will be up 25%. People get the government they deserve, at least most of them. Let Taylor Swift tell you who to vote for, she has millions but consider the price of pet food. It could be the only food you can afford to eat in the future. Let's go brandon!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 10:57pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 9:22pm:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512172-taylor-swift-trumps-calculate...

I like her

Of course she can effect the outcome of the election. Shallow, empty people who idolize a performer will follow because of how they feel. She has been on the dick carousel for so many years she won't be able to bond with this doofus either.  Look at the posts here, Trump who has done more for the American people is vilified because of Tweets. Gold diggers have claimed to be his victims for profit. Biden and the people pulling his strings have caused so much inflation borrowing and creating money out of thin air to instigate and lengthen wars that the working poor of America has seen their standard of living massively decline. Prices for some goods and services are up as much as 50% while wages haven't gone up more than 7%. Biden did that but Taylor Swift hates Trump so maybe in another 4 years prices will have doubled and wages will be up 25%. People get the government they deserve, at least most of them. Let Taylor Swift tell you who to vote for, she has millions but consider the price of pet food. It could be the only food you can afford to eat in the future. Let's go brandon!

Biden did not cause the inflation leap.
Trump did not cause the low gas price.
This is all pretty low level economic understandings.

Bidens done well to subdue inflation in the US.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 11:28pm

These sisters would probably vote team Red.

Those who listen to them would probably vote Red.

No tramp stamps or nose rings. Nice girls.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 6:07am

Of course she can effect the outcome of the election. Shallow, empty people who idolize a performer will follow because of how they feel. She has been on the dick carousel for so many years she won't be able to bond with this doofus either.

I'm sorry, but you do  realise who YOU are supporting right? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:07am

... Trump who has done more for the American people is vilified because of Tweets. ...

Trump did nothing for the American people, and he's vilified for raping women and stealing money from kids' cancer charities (for starters).

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:09am

Dnarever wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 8:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 7:47pm:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 7:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 6:57pm:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 6:55pm:
Probably not.

85 % of her fans were likely already opposed to the republicans. They are a corrupt dishonest mess and it is so obvious.

Yes, but she can encourage them to register to vote, and then vote on election day.

She can have a huge influence.

I would imagine that the majority of her supporters are already registered and intend to vote.

They are now, but they weren't before.

She's the one who got them to register.

Her influence cannot be ignored.

Hope you're right.

More than 35,000 register to vote after Taylor Swift's Instagram post: 'Raise your voices'

Taylor Swift has been known for breaking music records and selling out stadiums in seconds, but what about getting people to register to vote?

More than 35,000 people registered to vote after Swift posted on social media Tuesday for National Voter Registration Day, encouraging her fans to register themselves to vote.

Swift posted an Instagram Story urging her 272 million followers to register to vote on Vote.org, a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization offering voter registration services. According to Vote.org, Swift and the platform have been working together for several years.

“Are you registered to vote yet?" Swift wrote in her Instagram Story, which was live on Instagram for 24 hours. "I’ve been so lucky to see so many of you guys at my US shows recently. I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are. Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!"

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #21 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:48pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 10:57pm:

I like her

Biden did not cause the inflation leap.
Trump did not cause the low gas price.
This is all pretty low level economic understandings.

Bidens done well to subdue inflation in the US.

Biden most definitely caused the massive inflation we suffer under today when he signed executive orders to undo everything Trump was able to accomplish that he could. He immediately stopped oil production on all federal land  creating a shortage that had to be made up with imported oil. The cost of oil goes up, the cost of all goods and services moved or made with oil goes up. Don't forget the Feds plan to mint a token with a mythical value of one trillion dollars that would be deposited in the US treasury to spend on Woke projects. So biden and his puppeteers created an artificial oil shortage and made up for it with expensive imported oil. They "borrowed" the trillion dollars along with a few trillion dollars more from China. Those two bad ideas alone reduced the value of the dollar and by definition caused inflation. That is what caused this last round of massive inflation and not your wishful thinking that it is Trumps fault.

Biden caused this inflation and people that are easily led will vote for more of the same while complaining their standard of living has declined. If you vote democrat, you voted for this shitshow. This is the price of blind obedience.
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:56pm by Mortdooley »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:51pm

You know how you can tell you're wrong moty?

It's easy, Trump didn't accomplish anything so there was nothing for Biden to undo

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #23 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:57pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:51pm:

It's easy, Trump didn't accomplish anything so there was nothing for Biden to undo

How blind of you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:59pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 4th, 2024 at 8:57pm:

How blind of you.

Smith's a moron Troll.
He's just trying to troll you with nothing much to say Morty.
Unlike you, he doesn't have much to offer the Forum in regards to 'interesting reading and opinion via reasoning'.
Ignore him. Most do.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2024 at 9:01pm

Biden & the Democrats (and their traitor Fauci) caused the INFLATION in the first place by bringing into existence with China - the COVID/CORONA PANDEMIC.

The only thing they had to get rid of Trump's superior 'orthodox' Politics - was a 'medical' crises.
...now America is 'paying for it', as is the whole world whose Economies were 'locked down'.

Biden/Democraps - caused the INFLATION result of 'their' Pandemic against Trump.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 5th, 2024 at 1:03pm

How blind of you.

apart from slogans, all he did was crash the economy.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 5th, 2024 at 1:37pm

I like her

Taylor Swift eats her broccoli.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #28 - Mar 5th, 2024 at 9:34pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 5th, 2024 at 1:03pm:

How blind of you.

apart from slogans, all he did was crash the economy.

No, that was definitely biden. Wake up! A long time ago someone explained to me how Media and Politian's lie openly and we think what they say is the opposite of what they mean. Currently Ted Cruz democrat opponent runs ads claiming he is for reproductive rights and our freedoms. What he means is he supports killing the unborn and voter fraud. As often as his commercials are aired he definitely has powerful and rich backers.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 6th, 2024 at 7:46am

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 5th, 2024 at 9:34pm:
No, that was definitely biden. Wake up! A long time ago someone explained to me how Media and Politian's lie openly and we think what they say is the opposite of what they mean. Currently Ted Cruz democrat opponent runs ads claiming he is for reproductive rights and our freedoms. What he means is he supports killing the unborn and voter fraud. As often as his commercials are aired he definitely has powerful and rich backers.

What Crap. You should get someone to whack you over the head with a piece of 4 x 2 to try and snap you out of your delusions.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print