Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Could Taylor Swift affect the US election (Read 794 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Could Taylor Swift affect the US election
Reply #30 - Mar 6th, 2024 at 9:16pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 6th, 2024 at 7:46am:
Mortdooley wrote on Mar 5th, 2024 at 9:34pm:
No, that was definitely biden. Wake up! A long time ago someone explained to me how Media and Politian's lie openly and we think what they say is the opposite of what they mean. Currently Ted Cruz democrat opponent runs ads claiming he is for reproductive rights and our freedoms. What he means is he supports killing the unborn and voter fraud. As often as his commercials are aired he definitely has powerful and rich backers.

What Crap. You should get someone to whack you over the head with a piece of 4 x 2 to try and snap you out of your delusions.

It's called double speak, i believe the word was created for the book 1984. Are you among the group that lives paycheck to paycheck? It would explain the reason you don't understand economics.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Mar 6th, 2024 at 10:04pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 6th, 2024 at 9:16pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 6th, 2024 at 7:46am:
Mortdooley wrote on Mar 5th, 2024 at 9:34pm:
No, that was definitely biden. Wake up! A long time ago someone explained to me how Media and Politian's lie openly and we think what they say is the opposite of what they mean. Currently Ted Cruz democrat opponent runs ads claiming he is for reproductive rights and our freedoms. What he means is he supports killing the unborn and voter fraud. As often as his commercials are aired he definitely has powerful and rich backers.

What Crap. You should get someone to whack you over the head with a piece of 4 x 2 to try and snap you out of your delusions.

It's called double speak, i believe the word was created for the book 1984. Are you among the group that lives paycheck to paycheck? It would explain the reason you don't understand economics.

1984 is one of the best books I have read
I see doublespeak as a way of saying something to make it more palatable, or less transparent or it's just really 'slippery'.
eg - she was let go from the company means we fired her.
and indeed ' being for reproductive rights '........ well, what does that mean?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Mar 6th, 2024 at 10:12pm

Gee. If everyone made a 'political' decision based upon a music entertainer's view - America really is a 'FAKE Political' nation run by the Media Establishment of Entertainment.
Hail Italy!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print