Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
New Zealand versus Australia - Test (Read 1082 times)
philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
New Zealand versus Australia - Test
Mar 1st, 2024 at 1:10pm

New Zealand started well with the ball but fell in a hole late....Now their batting has fallen apart and the Kiwis are in big trouble???

Quote:
Australia

First Innings - 383 all out

Cam Green - 174 - 275 balls

Matt Henry - 5 for 70

New Zealand (current)

First Innings - 5 for 51 Day 2 session 3

Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://www.google.com/search?q=cricket&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU853AU853&oq=cricke&gs...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Re: New Zealand versus Australia - Test
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2024 at 12:19am

"A flock of ducks" as the ABC said.    Grin

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2024 at 9:09am

AusGeoff wrote on Mar 2nd, 2024 at 12:19am:
"A flock of ducks" as the ABC said.    Grin

I said almost the same thing to one of my mates....The Kiwis have not beaten Australia on home soil since 1993???

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/new-zealand-lacks-selfbelief-against-big-br...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 12:13pm

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 12:17pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 12:13pm:

New Zealand lost!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 12:28pm

D'oh!  Embarrassed

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Mar 8th, 2024 at 7:44pm

How many times must I tell you blokes?  Smith is a has been and has to go!

Shoulders arms and then the entitled wanker wants to check the bleeding obvious.  That ball was always gonna nail off stump.

Bloody moron.

Go!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Mar 8th, 2024 at 7:56pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 8th, 2024 at 7:44pm:
How many times must I tell you blokes?  Smith is a has been and has to go!

Shoulders arms and then the entitled wanker wants to check the bleeding obvious.  That ball was always gonna nail off stump.

Bloody moron.

Go!

Steve got only 11 runs.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2024/mar/08/new-zealand-vs-australia-cric...

7h ago14.22 AEDT

WICKET! Smith lbw Sears 11 (Australia 18-1)

Shocker by Smith! He leaned across the line but the ball was straight and true. Sears gets his first Test wicket and Australia’s new opener is back in the sheds with his head hanging in shame. Poor batting by the master!

scorecard

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/cricket/match/2024-03-08/australia-cricket-tea...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 8th, 2024 at 8:25pm

I'm with Aussie.
Smith should be booted!

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 2:49pm

Australia wrap up the series 2-0....New Zealand have extended their loosing streak at home against Australia to 31 years!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 5:50pm

Most other national teams prefer to have a beer with the Kiwis after the game.
The Australians, well - not so much.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 5:58pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 5:50pm:

The POMS are the ones who refused to have a beer with the Aussies after Lords....You have no idea do you???

Quote:
The Test series itself may have been a brutally one-sided affair, but that didn’t stop Australia and New Zealand players uniting for a beer after the final match in Sydney, providing another image of a ‘changing’ Australia.

So much has been made about Australia’s ‘new’ culture of playing hard but fair, with an eye on winning back the trust of the Australian public post-Cape Town.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/cricket-2020-australia-new-zealand-players-...

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #12 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 6:02pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 5:50pm:

The POMS are the ones who refused to have a beer with the Aussies after Lords....You have no idea do you???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/07/31/report-english-team-snubs-aussie-advances...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 6:41pm

You have no idea.
It was the Indians who set the pace in regards to not wanting to be 'social' with a bunch of Australian 'unprofessional' turds.
England, South Africa just followed on.
New Zealand just produces 'forgiving' sportsmanship which has been highlighted, in regards to dealing with Australian turds.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 9:56am

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 6:41pm:
You have no idea.
It was the Indians who set the pace in regards to not wanting to be 'social' with a bunch of Australian 'unprofessional' turds.
England, South Africa just followed on.
New Zealand just produces 'forgiving' sportsmanship which has been highlighted, in regards to dealing with Australian turds.

How about you refrain from posting bullshit and stick to sport or I will ban your pathetic arse like you do to everyone else in the thread you mod....You have been warned about trolling the sports thread....This is your last warning!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 1:07pm

Look Dictator.
I loved the Taylor, Waugh eras.
Lingered with the Ponting era.
But in 'my opinion' - since then, the Australians have been nothing but Beta male unprofessional and bratty 'Turds'.
If you can't respect my opinion, wether you like it or not...
I suggest 'Dictator' that you would also be an 'unprofessional' turd  more than Moderator.

So please refrain from making this 'your personal' Board where you wish to 'bully' other Members opinions just because they don't agree with yours.

Australia is well known around the world of its male Sports being very physically, physically and mentally violent (sledging) and such 'reputation' proceeds them in regards to many decisions made by Refs, Umpires, etc. You could say it is the 'poor attitude' of Australian Sportsmen (Kyrios anyone?) across the Codes and Boards, like the old fashioned calling West Indies players as 'N***ers'.

So Phil. Do tell me your 'reasoning' behind accusing me of Trolling because I consider the recent Australian Cricketers as 'Turds', which in my view they are and as I have given examples of.
Where are your examples and reasonings??

Maybe you're just antagonising me to call you a Turd to justify you banning me, etc?> Roll Eyes

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #16 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 5:32pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 12th, 2024 at 1:07pm:
Look Dictator.
I loved the Taylor, Waugh eras.
Lingered with the Ponting era.
But in 'my opinion' - since then, the Australians have been nothing but Beta male unprofessional and bratty 'Turds'.
If you can't respect my opinion, wether you like it or not...
I suggest 'Dictator' that you would also be an 'unprofessional' turd  more than Moderator.

So please refrain from making this 'your personal' Board where you wish to 'bully' other Members opinions just because they don't agree with yours.

Australia is well known around the world of its male Sports being very physically, physically and mentally violent (sledging) and such 'reputation' proceeds them in regards to many decisions made by Refs, Umpires, etc. You could say it is the 'poor attitude' of Australian Sportsmen (Kyrios anyone?) across the Codes and Boards, like the old fashioned calling West Indies players as 'N***ers'.

So Phil. Do tell me your 'reasoning' behind accusing me of Trolling because I consider the recent Australian Cricketers as 'Turds', which in my view they are and as I have given examples of.
Where are your examples and reasonings??

Maybe you're just antagonising me to call you a Turd to justify you banning me, etc?> Roll Eyes

If you want a ban keep attacking me and posting bullshit....Your continued unfounded attacks on Australian sports people is spamming the boards with irrelivant bullshit....You have been warned Jason!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 6:29pm

Once again
YOU ATTACKED ME
Just because I attacked the Australian Cricket team for having the reputation of 'turds'.
You're
DICTATING
your mental abuse of participation by a member in this Board.
Under 'threat' of a Ban.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #18 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 6:36pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 12th, 2024 at 6:29pm:
Once again
YOU ATTACKED ME
Just because I attacked the Australian Cricket team for having the reputation of 'turds'.
You're
DICTATING
your mental abuse of participation by a member in this Board.
Under 'threat' of a Ban.

Still ranting about nothing to do with Sport....You sledging has nothing to do with the game or Australia's historic victory, like most of your comments they add nothing to the debate....Stop spamming the boards with irrelivant bullshit or you will be banned....This is the end of your education on Sport mate!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 6:45pm

You exhibit very bad sportsmanship.
You do realise that.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #20 - Mar 12th, 2024 at 6:55pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 12th, 2024 at 6:45pm:
You exhibit very bad sportsmanship.
You do realise that.

You just insult and sledge without adding to the topic in any way....You insult and abuse Australian sports people in the attempt to provoke a negative response....You got what you want....Keep posting irrelivant crap and you will be banned....This is the end of your education on how to be constructive instead of trolling....Enjoy!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print