Human Rights
Rejection of Slavery
Rejection of Corruption

Democracy
Equality Before the Law
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:19pm by freediver »  

foundations.PNG (56 KB | 9 )
foundations.PNG

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: foundations
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:05pm

I see they left out Men's Rights again .... oh, well ... just the Expendables... you know... you understand that foundation of society... the group called upon to sacrifice in every way.... and vilified while doing so, so as to de-humanise them and make it easier to go down with a teaspoon of sugar....

Think more, people.... what are these 'women's rights' you rant about?  Who designed them and gave them out?  Who 'had' them first, through blood, sweat and tears, and at every opportunity shared so that sharing in return would never occur, and just because it was 'the right thing' to do?

Men guaranteed the future advancement of mankind - and are rubbished for having done so.... it's not justice they are seeking now - it's a reckoning.... increasingly they are abandoning their traditional roles as givers and sustainers and sufferers in a greater good.... the military can't recruit them or keep them .... why would they join a feminocracy filled with half-capable dorks above them?  Same with many businesses... not to mention social structures like 'family' - what sane man would engage in that lottery when the chances are that 50% of the time it will end in emotional and economic disaster, with 82% of that 50% being generated by the woman over 'not feeling validated any more' and/after being lead into false expectations of being Scarlett O'Hara at the plantation AND 'going it alone' as well, by the likes of Gillard and co who have no idea really but make a fortune preaching to silly young girls around the world about how they can rule the roost in everything  - well.... pharkme!!  Now young women cannot find a 'good man' who will take it all on the chin, but prefers pussy over marriage.

Then they get old and turn bitter and dried up old husks that no man wants.... and the Asian chicks half the old fullah's age are romping it in... costs 'em a once a fortnight fling with an old man ... just business .... and better than working in a house of ill repute....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:16pm

Quote:
Think more, people.... what are these 'women's rights' you rant about?

At it's most basic, not being treated like cattle. A society may not have slavery in the most obvious sense, but can still treat women in a way similar to slaves through various 'cultural' means. This becomes most problematic for civilisation when it leads to chronic overpopulation, denial of education and preventing women from entering the workforce. In societies such as Muslim ones that allow multiple wives, it also creates a subclass of men who are unable to start a family and who are more likely to engage in destructive practices, such as opportunistic rape or going to war in order to capture a wife.

I apologise for leaving your men's shed off the pyramid.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:29pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:16pm:
Quote:
Think more, people.... what are these 'women's rights' you rant about?

At it's most basic, not being treated like cattle. A society may not have slavery in the most obvious sense, but can still treat women in a way similar to slaves through various 'cultural' means. This becomes most problematic for civilisation when it leads to chronic overpopulation, denial of education and preventing women from entering the workforce. In societies such as Muslim ones that allow multiple wives, it also creates a subclass of men who are unable to start a family and who are more likely to engage in destructive practices, such as opportunistic rape or going to war in order to capture a wife.

I apologise for leaving your men's shed off the pyramid.

So men were not and are not 'treated like cattle' - just worthy of picking dat cotton, massah - even more so in this day and age of 'enlightenment'?

What have 'Muslim societies' and their values got to do with us?  We don't live there by their rules.... sad to see that you have fallen into the trap of viewing all such 'rights' movements as somehow being worldwide things - when the ONLY place you are entitled to function is at home - where your men are being treated as I said...

You want to change the way Mussos in some places treat women, or gays, or trannies - or even other men?  GO THEN AND DO SO!  Our concerns are with our own country and its wrongdoings...... and feminism is a social, economic, and equal rights disaster destroying the West.

Now then - what are these women's rights you rant about?  And why are Men's rights not even mentioned?  I told you to start thinking, not emoting.

'men's shed'  - open your eyes, man.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:31pm

Quote:
So men were not and are not 'treated like cattle'

Sure they were. For most of the history of complex human civilisation.

Quote:
What have 'Muslim societies' and their values got to do with us?

They demonstrate many of the things a society can get wrong, with the added benefit of being more familiar than ancient Rome.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:32pm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:40pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:31pm:
Quote:
So men were not and are not 'treated like cattle'

Sure they were. For most of the history of complex human civilisation.

Quote:
What have 'Muslim societies' and their values got to do with us?

They demonstrate many of the things a society can get wrong, with the added benefit of being more familiar than ancient Rome.

So what do they have to do with us now - other than that we are getting it wrong the other way around?

Everyone screeches for 'rights' - mention Men's Rights and you get 'your men's shed' style put-downs or stupid comments that somehow men are included in Human Rights, but Women aren't...  utter stupidity.  So clearly Women are not Human!!  But we all know that already!!

BTW - there is no Right to not be treated like cattle... if you are being treated as such - say - by being excluded from medical school or from even the military to make up quotas... theoretically you SHOULD have an avenue of recourse...... but - you see - the problem is this..... ONLY the 'accredited victim groups' have the right to redress over any 'wrong' alleged to have been done to them.... and them only.

Men - not even being worthy of mention in the context of Rights here - are not one such group regardless of what they are forced to swallow on a daily basis.

Stick with re-opening Mt Warning.... you can sit on it for a few years and meditate on social realities in full... I am happy to guide you, Grasshopper.... but only by invitation.... I cannot train a fool who does not wish to understand and learn .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:43pm

Quote:
So what do they have to do with us now

They provide an easy way to answer your questions with an example. They help to establish some common ground, so that we may understand what we disagree on by knowing what we agree on.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:48pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:32pm:

No Men's Rights again?

What are these special rights that all those pissy groups do not have but want?  What are they being deprived of HERE?  Got the best in the land..... all courtesy of the sacrifices past and present of men first and foremost - The Expendables...

Women didn't get themselves the vote for example - men did all that after fighting for Universal Male Suffrage... so now women can't vote?  Can't stand for public elected office - could've fooled me!  Couldn't apply and often get top paying jobs?  Couldn't get an education - could've fooled me given affirmative action never-ending!  ...and so on and so forth - NAME these 'rights' they are being deprived of!

What ARE these 'rights' that you all go on and on about for these 'special needs groups'??  The right to free cut and tuck for a tranny and the hormone mix of artificial drugs of your choice and the right to feed young kids the same bullshit and sweet-talk them into the same insanity?  As I said to one this morning - wait until you are a pensioner and are waiting for a knee replacement or similar or even life-saving surgery.... and you want what on demand?

Name the RIGHTS - not the pissy wants.... it's not a Right unless it is shared by everyone..... equally.....

Now go forth and correct the world properly....   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:54pm

Grappler,
Quote:
Name the RIGHTS - not the pissy wants.... it's not a Right unless it is shared by everyone..... equally.....

As I've said on another thread - we don't even have the first layer of the pyramid -
democracy.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1708690071/75#84

There are too many topics off the political agenda -
all decided and agreed upon behind closed doors - in secret -
by both major parties.
We never get to vote on it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:58pm

Ahhh - more 'Pyramid Schemes', this time from Freediver.
It_is_the_Light might feel he has found a kindred spirit in Freediver who might be interested in buying one of his Copper Pyramids for a more capitalistic feeling?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 4:10pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 3:54pm:
Grappler,
Quote:

As I've said on another thread - we don't even have the first layer of the pyramid -
democracy.

by both major parties.

Can you name one?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 4:12pm

ASIO

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 4:17pm

Grappler,
Quote:

democracy.

by both major parties.

This is true - but like Ike - I am forced to fight a front-wide war and not try to rely on single thrusts.  There is no concept available here of a blitzkrieg of breaking through and encircling an enemy from behind - the front is way too big...  has too many facets and factors in it... a single pencil like thrust would be swallowed up ....

When Men's Rights even get a mention at the table - the restoration of Humanity will have begun... but while ever our culture - as an alleged and advanced Civilised one (they've called us the Civilised Tribes because we're easy to sneak up on while we're handing out the milk of human kindness ... assholes have been sneaking up on us for generations now), continues to EXCLUDE 50% of its own population (not including tiny minorities of fringe or cross-dresser groups) even from discussion of Rights - there can be NO Rights or Equality or even Equity.

An unjust equality is no equality at all .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 4:18pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2024 at 4:10pm:
Grappler,
Quote:

democracy.

by both major parties.

Can you name one?

The New Aboriginal Only Voice to secure the theft of Mt Warning?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 82
Send Topic Print