Send Topic Print
foundations (Read 31376 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: foundations
Reply #1200 - May 31st, 2024 at 12:58pm

You are a laugh a minute, dividie.... I'm certain the White South Africans didn't wake up to such a thing given the propensities of the Black Masses to wreck everything...

There are no foundations left to this once great society.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1201 - May 31st, 2024 at 1:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 31st, 2024 at 12:58pm:
You are a laugh a minute, dividie....

Well I suppose I should take that as a compliment.

Quote:
I'm certain the White South Africans didn't wake up to such a thing given the propensities of the Black Masses to wreck everything...

Like I said, the tolerably well-off are more readily duped by the 'democracy' sham. But black South Africans are waking up to the scam - their "democratic" government can't eradicate poverty and sky high unemployment, even while the rich (mostly whites) are laughing all the way to the bank. 

Quote:

Exactly - largely due to the 'democracy' sham foisted on all of us, pitting taxpayers against taxpayers who think their situation will improve if they can only vote out the other mob on the government benches. 

The wealthy of course are laughing all the way to the bank.   

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1202 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 12:58pm

There are no foundations left...... not in Australia - it has truly become the dumping ground for Planet Earth, the lunatic asylum of the Universe.

Every foundation of civilised society here is being ripped down and thrown away in the high wind to suit some lunatic mass media invention ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1203 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:00pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 31st, 2024 at 1:38pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 31st, 2024 at 12:58pm:
You are a laugh a minute, dividie....

Well I suppose I should take that as a compliment. 
It may be the only one you get.

Quote:
I'm certain the White South Africans didn't wake up to such a thing given the propensities of the Black Masses to wreck everything...

Like I said, the tolerably well-off are more readily duped by the 'democracy' sham. But black South Africans are waking up to the scam - their "democratic" government can't eradicate poverty and sky high unemployment, even while the rich (mostly whites) are laughing all the way to the bank. 
Now that is comedy gold.....

Quote:

Exactly - largely due to the 'democracy' sham foisted on all of us, pitting taxpayers against taxpayers who think their situation will improve if they can only vote out the other mob on the government benches. 
Not just taxpayers - you need to get out more - the politics of division and exclusion have been going on for over forty years.

The wealthy of course are laughing all the way to the bank.   
we all know that ...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #1204 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:11pm

Israeli Jews violate all those "foundations" in their treatment of Palestinians.

Israeli Jews won't even prosecute Jews who kill other Jews without cause.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1205 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 12:58pm:
There are no foundations left...... not in Australia - it has truly become the dumping ground for Planet Earth, the lunatic asylum of the Universe.

Every foundation of civilised society here is being ripped down and thrown away in the high wind to suit some lunatic mass media invention ...

I don't think you refuted n my post. Good.

Edit: I have just seen your reply, let's have a look.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1206 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:00pm:
TGD Like I said, the tolerably well-off are more readily duped by the 'democracy' sham. But black South Africans are waking up to the scam - their "democratic" government can't eradicate poverty and sky high unemployment, even while the rich (mostly whites) are laughing all the way to the bank. 

Now that is comedy gold.....

You forgot to explain why it's "comedy gold".

Quote:
Not just taxpayers - you need to get out more - the politics of division and exclusion have been going on for over forty years.

You mean the politics of identity, employed to conceal the post-Thatcher democracy sham which pits rich taxpayers against poor taxpayers.

Quote:
TGD "The wealthy of course are laughing all the way to the bank" .   
we all know that ...

And we all keep supporting the democracy sham, under the delusion a change of elected government will create a fair distribution of resources for all.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1207 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 11:57am

From 'The Independent':

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones breaks down sobbing on Infowars show claiming feds are trying to shutter show

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones broke down in tears on his Infowars show this week, claiming that federal authorities were trying to shut down his show.

Jones, 50, was seen openly sobbing on his show as he alleged, without any evidence, that the “Deep State” were trying to shut him down after federal agents supposedly received “secret federal files” that alleged he was committing crimes that were handed over to the Justice Department.

He alleged he had to sleep in the show’s Dallas studio the night before to prevent it from being padlocked, hours before the web version of his network, in an article, claimed the same.

“I love this crew,” Jones said about 15 minutes into the final hour of the X broadcast, where he called members of the unspecified federal agencies supposedly stalking him “p**sies” and “a**holes.”

But it turns out Jones is likely lying about 'persecution' by Federal agencies, and is only trying to drum up business for his RW conservative show because he is broke:

"Jones was previously sued by the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims for promoting a false theory that the massacre was a hoax, with a judge ordering him to pay $1.5bn to the families.

The ruling led to Jones filing for bankruptcy and he has so far failed to pay out any of the sum after he told his audience last year he was “officially out of money”.

A bit like Trumpy - broke and asking for money, relying  on FD's "shared belief" (ie shared by half the ideologically- blind electorate).

Meanwhile we have frauds like the ANC leader and the new Mexican president (who is as dumb as any man) saying "the country has to unite".

Revealing the democracy sham in all its horror while the wealthy are laughing all the way to the bank.   

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:03pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1208 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 6:06pm

O dear...speaking of 'meritocracy': this RW Christian nut job (of the kind Frank said doesn't exist nowadays) has been endorsed by Trump in Congressional elections. 

From Raw Story:

'Should be in chains!' Hate-spitting MAGA pastor mangles names of 'traitor' congresswomen

An evangelical pastor who's been endorsed by Donald Trump in his latest bid for Congress called for three Democratic congresswomen to be shackled "in chains" for treason.

Mark Burns, a televangelist-turned-Republican congressional candidate, told TNT Radio host Johnny Vedmore he was confident the biblical end of days was near because he believed the red heifers and other prophetic clues had been revealed, according to a video flagged by Right Wing Watch.

"I do believe that the Rapture is very near," Burns said, adding some malaprops along the way. "I think that you see that the Third Temple in Israel has been built, I think that you see the red herrings [sic] have been discovered. I think the Bible is very true, the prophetic words were very lined up. We hear wars, rumors of wars. I think the Antichrist is not born, is about to be born. I think that we are moving in that direction."

Burns then butchered the names of Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and blamed them for the decline in religiosity in American life, saying they should be imprisoned as traitors.

"You clearly see what's happening in America, that we in America have [been] losing our faith in God," the pastor said.

"This is a Christian nation, but yet we've been bullied by a small number of people who have a big microphone, and we Christians are too busy being a silent majority and not realizing that we are the majority, and we should fight back the same way that the AOCs and the Iliad Omars, 'the squad' and the Ta-sheila Rashid, those congresswomen who are called 'the squad' who speak anti-American rhetoric constantly, those people should not be in Congress, they should be in chains, held for treason for the United States of America."

Democracy's  'beacon on the hill' is on firm foundations - not.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1209 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 6:51pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:11pm:
Israeli Jews violate all those "foundations" in their treatment of Palestinians.

Phuk off you terrorist supporting POS

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1210 - Jun 8th, 2024 at 11:40am

Gnads wrote on Jun 7th, 2024 at 6:51pm:

Netanyahu and Hamas leaders are all facing conviction for genocide;  one man's terrorist is another man's "freedom fighter". 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1211 - Jun 8th, 2024 at 12:26pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 8th, 2024 at 11:40am:

Netanyahu and Hamas leaders are all facing conviction for genocide;  one man's terrorist is another man's "freedom fighter". 

That is as mindlessly, reflexively stupid an equivocation as we have come to expect from you, parrott.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1212 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 11:47am

Frank wrote on Jun 8th, 2024 at 12:26pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 8th, 2024 at 11:40am:

That is as mindlessly, reflexively stupid an equivocation as we have come to expect from you, parrott.

Interesting development re Gaza; the UN has at last passed a resolution demanding Israel and Hamas negotiate to end the war and stop the slaughter of children.

Watch Netanhayu's government fall apart as Hamas states its requirements.....or as Israel simply tells the US to get lost.

Note: Russia abstained in the UNSC vote, which enabled a UN Gaza resolution to pass for the first time since Oct. 7th. Russia abstained because it noted (correctly) Hamas was being asked to sign a 'blank cheque' with no stated long term conditions for ending the ongoing ME
conflict. 

eg, mention UN res 242, and Netanyahu's extreme RW government will collapse.

Carter and Clinton found out decades ago that Israel isn't interested in peace; a Jersalem divided into Israeli and Palestinan  zones (as per UN res 242)  is unacceptable to the blind ideologues of "The Promised Land" and the "Chosen People" mythology. 

I predict the same outcome with the present UN- brokered "negotiations" to stop the war. 

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1213 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 12:20pm

Note the confusion amongst "freedom values" dummies which extends to the highest levels of the judiciary: 

(from the SCMP, re the resignation of some HK judges after the recent judgements of the court)

Sumption, in particular, extended no such courtesy. Instead he took to Western media to attack China and badmouth Hong Kong’s judicial system in a highly political departure from protocol, alleging that judges were operating in an “impossible political environment created by China” and the city was “slowly becoming a totalitarian state”.

You've got to ask, why was Sumption - a relic of the British Empire - even allowed to remain on the HK High Court  when the city was returned to China after a century of British occupation.

Sumption is a classic "freedom values" fool who who equates democracy exclusively with rule of law.

« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2024 at 12:28pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #1214 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 1:38pm

LTYC does not support the terrorist state Israel.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84
Send Topic Print