Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19
Send Topic Print
New election at Polanimal (Read 6214 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: New election at Polanimal
Reply #60 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 9:36pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 8:34pm:
So, I am permanently banned from the cemetery that once was PA, Aussie? That so you can quietly rig the election?

I have made your ban at my fine forum permanent too.

Shonk by name, shonk by nature.

Why can't you two, kiss and make up?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 9:47pm

Dog Poo Man was very lonely at his Troll Cave Forum.
He slagged off this Forum and its Members bitterly during his extended ban.
But he couldn't wait to run back here when he was allowed, to seek as much 'attention' as he can get in the Forum that he hates, from the people that he hates.

He needs to be put down and put out of his misery.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 9:49pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 9:47pm:
Dog Poo Man was very lonely at his Troll Cave Forum.
He slagged off this Forum and its Members bitterly during his extended ban.
But he couldn't wait to run back here when he was allowed, to seek as much 'attention' as he can get in the Forum that he hates, from the people that he hates.

He needs to be put down and put out of his misery.

Even LTYC/Squire - farted in his face and came here for some action.   Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:05pm

screen shot?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #64 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:06pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:05pm:
screen shot?

Nah - LTYC only posts at Monk's dump when he's banned from here.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:25pm

He's a noni-no-friends.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:27pm

Monk's posting all over the place in desperation for a sucker to feed his inner Troll.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 1:43pm

What an absolute farce and a joke this election is.   I can't even log in.  Aussie has obviously been messing with my account.  So I'll vote HERE!

Anyone but Aussie   ...   so my vote goes to Vulcan.  Not that I imagine it will be accepted so sorry Vulcan.

What a den of corruption poor PA has turned into with its dictator for life and his many, many socks he brings out to vote for himself.  No doubt there is going to be an hour of voting to be held at a time when no-one is around.

RIP PA!

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #68 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 1:53pm

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 1:43pm:
What an absolute farce and a joke this election is.   I can't even log in.  Aussie has obviously been messing with my account.  So I'll vote HERE!

Anyone but Aussie   ...   so my vote goes to Vulcan.  Not that I imagine it will be accepted so sorry Vulcan.

What a den of corruption poor PA has turned into with its dictator for life and his many, many socks he brings out to vote for himself.  No doubt there is going to be an hour of voting to be held at a time when no-one is around.

RIP PA!

PA has the leadership it deserves. ET, exalted troll.

« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2024 at 2:33pm by Laugh till you cry »  

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 2:33pm

RIP PA!

If you can't log it, nothing to do with me.  Fact.

PA was RIP the instant you became EL and kept bans on people so that your right wing mates could be there unchallenged, and now....even they have gone.

You also don't have cods and Neferti to back your crap.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #70 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 2:49pm

RIP PA!

Dear BO,
I'll put the vote in for you - on your behalf unless
Aussie can get you a password reset in time.
Looks like it could be tomorrow.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 3:25pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 2:33pm:

RIP PA!

PA was RIP the instant you became EL and kept bans on people so that your right wing mates could be there unchallenged, and now....even they have gone.

I kept bans on YOU and your multitude of socks because you are poison to every forum you inhabit.  PA was the busiest it has even been whilst I was EL and that's a fact.

You have corrupted my account because FD didn't take away my buttons and you couldn't have that. 

I predicted this back when you were turning blue and demanding FD remove me from the EL panel.

You are such a dishonourable, weak and corrupt POS.

RIP PA.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 3:27pm

RIP PA!

This is why I said to Bobby "This will be fun (a laugh)"  Wink

Aussie whinges that he's so hard done by having to take on the 'ever so heavy' burden of responsibility of 'care-taking' FD's satellite Political Animal Forum.
Poor Aussie. Poor poor Aussie.
If its so bad upon him to carry such a unforgiving burden - he can just hand it over to me without a 5 minute window Election at 3am in the morning when his USA associates can vote with their non-existent 'sincere & authentic' membership.
He makes life so hard for himself sometimes.  Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 3:29pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 2:33pm:

RIP PA!

I gather they left because of all the Trolls infiltrating and attacking.
Hell Aussie - although you had just banned Monk. You still originally let him exist there, along with Smith. Who would want to be in a tighter-spaced Forum with scum like that?
Are you that desperate - that you would associate/allow those two for starters in?
Case of 'like attracts like'?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 3:35pm

Black Orchid.
I don't make 'promises'.
I don't need to.
When I say I will make the 'Exalted' PA great again - just like you had it with my own 'icing' on the cake.
I will do it.

But its up to FD to just give Aussie the flick and anoint me the job and responsibility.

...but FD won't because FD is FD and well - lets just leave it at that, just like FD would.

But there is a 'saving grace' to all this, if Aussie remains the 'Control Panel' of the Exalted PA.
But I'll be staying  Lips Sealed about that until after.  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19
Send Topic Print