Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Death of Britains most feared sub-culture. (Read 199 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Death of Britains most feared sub-culture.
Mar 8th, 2024 at 10:47pm

Interesting view on the Skin-heads.
Basically, the Skin-heads started out as a working class PRO-JAMAICAN influenced white culture.
In other words - very non-racist and very 'culturally' intergratial with the new Jamaican Reggae influence.
But over time, the 'Politics' gets involved and the character of the Skin-Heads gets hijacked and corrupted by the racist National Front. From there, it never really recovers, even thought the SHARPS (Skin-Heads Against Racist...) tried to bring it all back where it belonged.
The FAR-RIGHT-EXTREMISM had now stolen the Skin-Head identity and the 'Oi!' movement was its new innovation.
The Skin-Head was now a WHITE RACIST SUPREMACIST.
You can almost believe that the American Media probably had a hand in this, not liking how White working class Brits were 'harmonious' with Blacks, no - there had to be 'racism', like in America you see. Wink
"Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi" is just part of this Racist version that eventually spread around the world as Neo-Nazism.

Don't you just hate how something good, gets ruined and exploited into something bad?
I blame 'Media/Democrat' America Wink
It's about time they get held accountable, which is what is happening.  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SmRWeDU6DA
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2024 at 11:34pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print