Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is Australia a tolerant and who tolerates whom? (Read 672 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Is Australia a tolerant and who tolerates whom?
Reply #15 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 12:42pm

Poor Capitosonora wants what Australia's got!  Grin

What have we got in our Pocket eh Capito?
Is it 'precioussssss' to you?

You threw it away long ago with your so-called War of Independence.

Do you resent Australia being so 'International' with many nations having control here, besides Britain?
Do you resent that Australia has only one 'domestic' race/culture besides your 'Americanised' Colonialism  that's trying to 'usurp' the Abos with your 'Celebrity' Republicanism from Victoria - so obviously.

Does Capitosonora realise that Great Britain is the Political and the United Kingdom of Mastery of Ceremony is royally Entertaining??

Guess what USA? You're the Criminal.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #16 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 1:11pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 12:42pm:

Do you resent Australia being so 'International' with many nations having control here, besides Britain?
Do you resent that Australia has only one 'domestic' race/culture besides your 'Americanised' Colonialism  that's trying to 'usurp' the Abos with your 'Celebrity' Republicanism from Victoria - so obviously.

Does Capitosonora realise that Great Britain is the Political and the United Kingdom of Mastery of Ceremony is royally Entertaining??

Well, you can't compare having a democratically elected head of state and a foreign monarch as head of state. Why do you continue to tolerate such a miserable status of your country? As far as I know, you are no longer British convicts.
Smiley

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #17 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 1:56pm

Speculation that King Charles may visit Australia later this year has
raised questions about funding for the trip, which the Australian Republic
Movement says should be borne entirely by the British Monarchy.

Nationally representative polling in April by PureProfile showed that more
than 78% of Australians believe that the Royal Family, not Australian
taxpayers should foot the bill for any travel to Australia.

I concur.

The British royals have been availing themselves of free Australian hospitality
with enthusiasm. Since 2005 10 British royals have visited: Queen Elizabeth,
Prince Philip, Princess Anne, Prince Edward, Charles, Camilla, William, Harry,
Kate and George. It’s been estimated each trip cost between $350,000 and
$1.8 million.

Last year's  total Sovereign Grant amounted to AU$166,884,950.

Surely Chuck and his latest fuck buddy can afford to pay for their own bloody
holiday downunder?

Angry

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 4:08pm

AusGeoff wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 1:56pm:
Surely Chuck and his latest fuck buddy can afford to pay for their own bloody
holiday downunder?

Angry

Oh, look, another call by AusGuff for greater civility! Charming. Thicko Smith if rubbing off on you, AusGuff.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #19 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 4:08pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 11:38am:
capitosinora wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:49am:
Does Australia deserve to be called a tolerant society and who should be in
a position to tolerate others and who should or should not be tolerated?

Australian head of state
https://www.politico.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/06/GettyImages-1252762317-102...

What a dumb question by a CCP shill.

Why are you so angry ?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 5:10pm

I believe it is time for the British Royals to pay for their own visit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 5:17pm

capitosinora wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 1:11pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 12:42pm:

Well, you can't compare having a democratically elected head of state and a foreign monarch as head of state. Why do you continue to tolerate such a miserable status of your country? As far as I know, you are no longer British convicts.
Smiley

Considering your USA is a Fake Political Nation ruled by a Media (Mafia) of Music & Entertainment - where 'Actors' like Joe Biden haven't a clue about true Western Politics, but smile for the cameras.

We all know the Media keeps Americans in the dark, like Religion kept Africa in the dark (continent).

Australia is ruled by 'the World' and domestically by the Boongs - while your 'Free Settler' American Colonialism with its Media cliches (and their right to own a gun and shoot the boongs... because the Convicts didn't, they were chained up and the British were busy with them), try to 'steal' Australia for the Media Narrative against the Brit Royals.

You are a selfish, nation of Fake Politics.
You follow the Italian 'spagetti' Western, let alone France and as for Germany - most of your population is 'Germanic' descendent.  Grin

You threw the Holy Grail of British Politics away.
This is why other nations DO NOT TRUST AMERICA. 
Grin

Face it Capito.
What the hell does a bunch of Royals (Masters of Ceremony) have to do with 'Political' change (aka a Republic here)?

Lets start a Republic everyone - David Bowie died!  Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 7:13pm

Yeah - we're a pack of bastards who hate anyone going the supremacist on us... so we keep that form of Neo-Nazi of either side in check via the vote.... pity we can't get a better choice in politicians though... either thieves in Armani looking like Bobby's Satan and all beautiful to view**, useless pricks afraid to make a decision, schemers, or enough of them bloody supremacists of one kind or another - Black, feminists, ethnic... you name it ... to turn the whole thing into a sewer.....

It's hilarious to be reading "How Democracies Die" - and with all due respect to the authors - they signally fail to see that the kind of things they love to apply to despots primarily of the right side of politics, and the now-obligatory attacks on Trump as a 'man on a horse' outsider...  these things are far more prevalent in the 'woke' brigades etc .... even when they are using violence and violent rhetoric to try to chop down any opposition so they can gain control like the True Nazis they are, the authors simply cannot see it.

How many innocent passerby truck drivers did the 'reactionaries' beat to death during the BLM insanity - which somehow - buggar me - seems to have died down a lot.... such an important issue, eh?

Smart but limited intellectual capacity.....

Classical half-thought through..... and somehow this book rings familiar, though I don't recall having read it before, long ago.... well - couldn't have when it was published in 2018 and over-focuses on Trump 2016.

Maybe I'll give yez a few eye-openers from it - only for those with Arfur Witt to see reality other than through tinted ideological glasses......

** reminds ye of that book "Titanic Town" about the troubles in Ulster... and Mater familias Catholique saying how sharp the Orange Boys looked marching on their special day for punching down on the Catholics... all in suits and good shoes... with Pater familias saying over and over ... "That's because they've got all the jobs and money!".  Reminds you of that old truism about women in Catholic countries - go to church and fling self down and just know god will sort it all out... while the men bear the brunt, as usual... how many men frantically cross themselves when they see an apparent shape of The Virgin in a fence at Clovelly, created by the posts and beams and afternoon shadows??  At least until some bastard booted it down - then no Virgin!!  How Holy was that?  No protection at all it seems, from common hoons with boots.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 7:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 5:10pm:
I believe it is time for the British Royals to pay for their own visit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He's also the King of Australia, stupid, resentful, seething little cockwomble.

Following the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, a meeting was held at Government House in Canberra of the Federal Executive Council which recommended her eldest son, Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, be proclaimed King of Australia.

This proclamation was then made by the Governor-General, General the Honourable David Hurley AC DSC (Retd), at the Australian Parliament House on 11 September 2022. From this moment, His Majesty King Charles III became King of Australia.

Hereditary constitutional monarchy is the best arrangement. The best countries in the world have it - Denmark, Norway, Sweden,  Netherlands, England, Australia, Canada, NZ.
You would be MAD to change it for an American or French system. Madness.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 7:40pm

capitosinora wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 12:18pm:
Belgarion wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 11:28am:
AusGeoff wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 10:56am:
Looking at this funny old man, it's more than obvious we need to
become a Republic ASAP.

The poor bloke seems to have lost his marbles LOL.

I was a great believer in an Australian republic and voted for it in the referendum. I still am a believer,  however since the woke mob have hitched their wagon to the republican movement I am In favour of retaining the monarchy to avoid all the social engineering these people would

Different genders should also be tolerated

I tolerate both of them.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 7:48pm

Don't you love how the American Media undermines and ruins other nations.
From turning Jamaican-friendly Skin-Heads, into anti-black racist white supremacists.

From trying to undermine Britain's influence here,
to trying to force a 'political' change (Republic) because of the death of an Entertainer called the Queen:>Master of Ceremony.

The American Media hopes to turn Australia into a bigger version of the American 'Confederate' South, so it can feel justified to call Australians 'Redneck Racists' just to boost its own self esteem up north.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 9th, 2024 at 8:23pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2024 at 7:48pm:
Don't you love how the American Media undermines and ruins other nations.
From turning Jamaican-friendly Skin-Heads, into anti-black racist white supremacists.

From trying to undermine Britain's influence here,
to trying to force a 'political' change (Republic) because of the death of an Entertainer called the Queen:>Master of Ceremony.

The American Media hopes to turn Australia into a bigger version of the American 'Confederate' South, so it can feel justified to call Australians 'Redneck Racists' just to boost its own self esteem up north.

Pal, you need to get off your uppers and onto your downer, pronto.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print