Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Looking back on Mungo Man (Read 4072 times)
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Looking back on Mungo Man
Reply #75 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:09pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 7:56pm:
They weren't perfect in their stagnated isolation here.
But they certainly had some benefits that Whiteys even today bemoan of a time lost when life was better.

Aboriginal life was anything but easy. Most mobs/clans were often close to famine.

European powers, i.e. the Dutch and French, had little to no interest in the land mass they discovered because of its harshness and aridity.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:15pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:09pm:
But they certainly had some benefits that Whiteys even today bemoan of a time lost when life was better.

Aboriginal life was anything but easy. Most mobs/clans were often close to famine.

European powers, i.e. the Dutch and French, had little to no interest in the land mass they discovered because of its harshness and aridity.

Grin Grin Grin
Awww. Give me a break!
The only people who were 'famished' were Whiteys.
American Whalers had to supplement the British Penal Colony with Provisions or it would have failed from stupidity to ask the Coons for food. This is why this country now has America's finger in the pie with Prime Ministers working for them.
Burke & Wills couldn't even cope.
The Boongs had a far better diet and a lot of it compared to your Whiteys and their 'loaf of bread' existence.  Grin

Projecting Centralian desert Boongs and their more harsher environment, as an umbrella description of all Abos here - shows the blatant 'denial' of Whiteys and their own inabilities.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #77 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:19pm

Why didn't Whartey just get it from the Cheesers, then?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:20pm

Every ethnicity has made its way in Australia.
Why not the Abos?

I blame the Irish and the commies.  They infected them with resentment they cannot shake.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:20pm

I don't know why Pascoe called it 'farming'.
The Boongs didn't need to farm.
They just allowed nature to provide and just nurtured its full potential. Creating grasslands for the Kangaroos & Emu to stay flourishing as a food resource.

Whiteys called Abos 'lazy' - but Abos didn't have to work all daylight hours, 7 days a week to just source food.
It was just 'free' food. No need for tax and all the other crap reasons to justify an existence.

Yeah - when you have that huge child death rate and very low life expectancy on a hugely unbalanced diet that favoured half raw meat - nature could easily provide for the survivors.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:35pm

Is that before or after Whitey brought his diseases?  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:44pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:15pm:

Grin Grin Grin
Awww. Give me a break!
American Whalers had to supplement the British Penal Colony with Provisions or it would have failed from stupidity to ask the Coons for food. This is why this country now has America's finger in the pie with Prime Ministers working for them.
The Boongs had a far better diet and a lot of it compared to your Whiteys and their 'loaf of bread' existence.  Grin

Projecting Centralian desert Boongs and their more harsher environment, as an umbrella description of all Abos here - shows the blatant 'denial' of Whiteys and their own inabilities.

The British grossly underestimated the provisions required to establish a colony in NSW largely due to the upbeat description of the land that Joseph Banks had provided after his return.

Banks described a fertile land that could easily support a colony - largely because he and Cook had arrived in late Autumn and spent the winter charting the east coast.

The First Fleet arrived at the height of Summer and the location Banks had recommended appeared to be a barren wasteland.

Aboriginal cultures are famine cultures.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:53pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:35pm:

Do you seriously imagine tummy bugs and such didn't exist?  Many preventable nowadays deaths occurred in every demographic and on every continent, and some diseases were common to all.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:57pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:44pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:15pm:

Grin Grin Grin
Awww. Give me a break!

The British grossly underestimated the provisions required to establish a colony in NSW largely due to the upbeat description of the land that Joseph Banks had provided after his return.

Banks described a fertile land that could easily support a colony - largely because he and Cook had arrived in late Autumn and spent the winter charting the east coast.

The First Fleet arrived at the height of Summer and the location Banks had recommended appeared to be a barren wasteland.

Aboriginal cultures are famine cultures.

Banks and Cook described what they saw - humans well fed, robust and enjoying life in a Garden Parkland. They could see that the environment could feed people well.
Not their fault that 'losers' from their country couldn't live up to their expectations and couldn't find any politics, bullets or religious books to eat.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:53pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:35pm:

Do you seriously imagine tummy bugs and such didn't exist?  Many preventable nowadays deaths occurred in every demographic and on every continent, and some diseases were common to all.

Face it old Grapps. You just bit off more than you could chew with your statement.  Grin

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 9:03pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 8:57pm:
Banks and Cook described what they saw - humans well fed, robust and enjoying life in a Garden Parkland. They could see that the environment could feed people well.
Not their fault that 'losers' from their country couldn't live up to their expectations and couldn't find any politics, bullets or religious books to eat.

Cook and Banks saw very few Aboriginals who kept away from them and the crew.

What Banks saw with his English mind were green, rain-soaked rolling hills and valleys and imagined English farmlands.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #86 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 9:25pm

Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 5:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 4:51pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 3:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2024 at 3:39pm:
Looking back on Mungo Man – human remains millennia older than the pyramids – 50 years on - his discovery changed everything we knew about Indigenous Australians - for the better.

The Egyptians built the Pyramids around 5000 years ago.

The best the Aborigines could do in 40,000 years is a bark hut.

*SIGH* there is evidence that Indigenous Australians once lived in Stone Huts.  The idea that they have been nomadic all their existence is old hat.  The climate of Australia was once much wetter and supported Aquaculture and Agriculture.  Please, acquaint yourself with modern Archeology, Baron.  Your Racism is showing too clearly to be of much use.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is that from Pascoe?

*SIGH* No, it isn't, Soren.  Your Racism blinds you to other possibilities.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 10:16pm

Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 5:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 4:51pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 11th, 2024 at 3:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2024 at 3:39pm:
Looking back on Mungo Man – human remains millennia older than the pyramids – 50 years on - his discovery changed everything we knew about Indigenous Australians - for the better.

The Egyptians built the Pyramids around 5000 years ago.

The best the Aborigines could do in 40,000 years is a bark hut.

*SIGH* there is evidence that Indigenous Australians once lived in Stone Huts.  The idea that they have been nomadic all their existence is old hat.  The climate of Australia was once much wetter and supported Aquaculture and Agriculture.  Please, acquaint yourself with modern Archeology, Baron.  Your Racism is showing too clearly to be of much use.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is that from Pascoe?

Stone buildings last a long time there is no evidence they built or lived in stone huts.

The woke retarded leftists always throw racist card when they have nothing.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

1950's film clip shows the Yolgnu Aborigines of Arnhem Land as  traditional, nomadic hunter gatherers.
Take note of how quick they made a bark hut.

Lucky we have documented this to expose bullshitters like bwhine.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nice clip of their cousins in PNG.
Quote:
Tribes in Papua New Guinea fighting each other with bows and spears, 1963

https://twitter.com/Interes7ing/status/1743835980451475629

Bwhines Debate and Relate forum must be dead or he wouldn't be here. I guess people tired of his bullshit.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 10:31pm

Likely one of the most revealing depictions of Northern Australian aboriginals ever recorded.

'Malcolm Douglas - Australia - Across The Top' - recorded in 1969.

Note the narrator's BBC-English accent! Australian accents were unacceptable in those days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDYJkmIaLWg

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Mar 11th, 2024 at 10:36pm

They look like Happy Campers to me.
I know they make Whiteys on Survivor look like absolute losers.
Ahh - that's the life. Easy-going, laid-back. Don't need to pay off a home loan for all one's life just to get a root. Don't like the neighbours - just pack up easy and move on.

We all know the indigenous Britons lived like that - but with more animal furs, when the Romans first met them. Then the Anglos, Saxons and Jutes called them primitives to move them on. Primitive indigenous Britons living like Ainu in Nihon.  Grin

Well, they've adapted quickly to the modern life. They now run roughshot over whiteys and steal a lot from Whities now. Their population is growing faster than Whities and they win Olympic Gold Medals, cash in on Politics and more.
Not so primitive now, are they.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print