Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Garbage posted. (Read 118 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Garbage posted.
Mar 14th, 2024 at 2:28pm

I will correct the garbage.  It has been posted that I threatened legal action following recent events.  I did not.

After those said events, a PA Forum Member Stoker Jim, (who I know is also a Member here at OzPol) posted a particularly vile allegation of bestiality (I have a screen shot of it) against a female Member at PA.

I asked Bobby, a Mod at PA to take action concerning that post and the Member.

He was dilatory so I then sent him a PM, yes a PM, something supposed to be confidential, drawing his attention to the fact that the post was the very thing which recent Commonwealth Legislation outlawing internet harassment and offence causing, was aimed at.  I let Bobby know that if the post and the poster remained after about 12 or more hours after I sent the PM, I would refer the breach to authority.

The post was that bad, it was atrocious and it is a disgrace that I had to even complain about it at all.  It should never have been posted, and it should never have been allowed to remain as it was allowed to remain.

The post has now been taken down, but I do not know if Stoker Jim has been banned at PA as he should be for putting the site, its owner, the EL and the Mods in such obvious perilous jeopardy.

Those are the facts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print