Australian Politics

Re: Cancer conquered!!!
Reply #15 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 3:53pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:46pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:06pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 11:20am:
Jasin wrote on Mar 24th, 2024 at 11:35pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 24th, 2024 at 4:52pm:
My doctor told me that a mole on my neck would become cancerous every year. But, it would not stay cancerous for very long as I would develop symptoms of the rhinovirus. The virus would actually eat away at the small melanoma cells to a point that the mole would become benign. Given that I would get a cold at least once a year, I was never in danger of developing cancer.

I've had a few go benign and just drop off like a Houso in Year 10.

Drinking down a couple of glasses of diluted apple cider vinegar is supposedly what breaks down moles on the body. Supposedly, the mole will die and just drop off the body.

Lol   Grin

The mole has the potential to become cancerous. Although, any part of the body could become cancerous, the moles on the skin are the main locations where cancers could most likely form.

Drinking apple cider vinegar drinks allegedly breaks down the cancer cells. There is widespread claims that you can remove moles from the skin by applying acv to a cotton ball and having that band-aided to the area to break down. But, the consumption of diluted apple cider vinegar helps to promote the body to reduce insulin resistance and lower the spread of cancer in the body.

ACV is certainly not a miracle cure. However, if you have the common cold, you can drink diluted acv before bed (and probably after you get up in the morning) to cure your cold quicker. Starving the cancer of its source to grow does come in the form of consuming acv.

Who feeds you this dangerous bullshit?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 4:02pm

There's a cancerous growth on this Forum.
It's called Peccary.  Grin Malignant Liar.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #17 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 4:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 3:53pm:

I have not been fed "bullshit". I think the term is "empirical evidence". Having gone a low sugar diet, and having done a couple of months' worth of diluted apple cider vinegar consumption, I had noticed that the raised moles on my skin had begun to reduce in size and loosen to a point that I was able to scratch them away. Of course, I felt that I might be doing more damage than good. So, I looked up the impact of drinking apple cider vinegar. Articles had stated that the apple cider vinegar had an effect of reducing blood glucose levels by helping reduce insulin resistance. Because cancer feeds off of glucose, the insulin is able to draw the glucose out of the bloodstream and put them into healthy cells, starving cancerous cells from growing.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 5:43pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 4:33pm:

I have not been fed "bullshit". I think the term is "empirical evidence". Having gone a low sugar diet, and having done a couple of months' worth of diluted apple cider vinegar consumption, I had noticed that the raised moles on my skin had begun to reduce in size and loosen to a point that I was able to scratch them away. Of course, I felt that I might be doing more damage than good. So, I looked up the impact of drinking apple cider vinegar. Articles had stated that the apple cider vinegar had an effect of reducing blood glucose levels by helping reduce insulin resistance. Because cancer feeds off of glucose, the insulin is able to draw the glucose out of the bloodstream and put them into healthy cells, starving cancerous cells from growing.

Interesting.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 6:33pm

I have not been fed "bullshit". ...

Oh, you most certainly have.

Dangerous bullshit.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 6:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 6:33pm:

Dangerous bullshit.

I don't think he has. What is it exactly that you consider it 'dangerous bullsh_it'?
Put up or shut up.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:32pm

Dangerous bullshit.

Give the guy a break, he's just spent too much time reading New Idea and Women's Day. You can't break a habit like that overnight.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:34pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:54pm

Still waiting for Pecker to state why its 'dangerous'?
Considering I've just had a mole swell painfully then shrivel and fall off by its own accord. Nothing left now except clean clear skin.
No need for expensive cuts or ice freeze etc from Doctors.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 10:09pm

...still no reply from gutless Gweggy.  Wink

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #25 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:02am

Dangerous bullshit.

The only danger you have is being ignorant. Dr Berg puts forward the idea that sugar is the source of what feeds cancer. Dr Berg touches on the benefits of apple cider vinegar in ways that benefit weight loss. Your body develops enzymes that help break down food quicker. Your insulin resistance is lowered as you won't be overproducing insulin in the bloodstream. Having an overproduction of insulin leads to the ineffectiveness of insulin. That free floating excess insulin in the body eventually becomes fat stored. A couple of ways to sensitize the cells for insulin to work effectively is to starve the body of nutrients for longer periods of time. Fasting will provoke the body to demand that insulin bring in glucose to the cells. The other way is to consume food and drink that lower the production of insulin to make the insulin resistance less likely to continue. If you have a low sugar and carbohydrate intake in meals, your body will rely on creating its own glucose, as well as undergoing ketosis during periods of hunger.

My own experience of excess sugar in the body has led my body to developing insulin resistance. They hyperinsulinemia has caused me to have times when I just have to fall asleep as soon as I can. I also believe that I have caused a mild outbreak of skin tags and moles on my body in the last 4 years of heavy drinking. Chances are, I am probably 10 times more likely to develop cancer now than I was 5 years ago.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #26 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:14am

Setanta wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:32pm:
Give the guy a break, he's just spent too much time reading New Idea and Women's Day. You can't break a habit like that overnight.

Those magazines might be your thing, Setanta. Not mine. Research on the causes of cancer are still undergoing. But treatment in preventative measures towards developing cancer are quite well understood. You need to break the habit of complacency.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #27 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:33am

The highlighted bit sounds like 100% bullshit.

Any advantage from ACV only comes while the vinegar culture, Mycoderma aceti, is alive.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:37am

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:33am:

The highlighted bit sounds like 100% bullshit.

Any advantage from ACV only comes while the vinegar culture, Mycoderma aceti, is alive.

Stand by for "A teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm water every morning will cure heart disease".

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #29 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:37am:
Stand by for "A teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm water every morning will cure heart disease".

Roll Eyes

What are you being sardonic about? I sprinkle turmeric over my vegetables before I have my meal. The effect on my body is noticeable. Better digestion. Better sexual health. More energy. It won't cure heart disease. But consuming turmeric certainly helps.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print