Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Cancer conquered!!! (Read 2664 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Cancer conquered!!!
Mar 15th, 2024 at 4:11pm

I always said since in my 20's - "The cold and flu are good for you. Helps build up your immune system naturally and keeps the 'nastier' things at bay."

Of course, Bojack Horseman, who worked in the Cancer treatment labs disagreed with this. The usual "you're an idiot" because of my lower Medical rank.

Of course though, in only the last 10 years - the change towards 'Immunology' as the new weapon of choice against Cancer has proven to gain ground on Cancers.

Now take a look at this new Treatment extracting your immune cells, giving them an adjustment and reinserting them into your bloodstream and BOOM the cancer is half its size within a week!

Now if only we could do something similar to the pollution in the world?
https://www.msn.com/en-au/health/other/cancer-breakthrough-sees-brain-tumour-alm...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Re: Cancer conquered!!!
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2024 at 8:07pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2024 at 4:11pm:
I always said since in my 20's - The cold and flu are good for you. Helps build up your immune system naturally and keeps the 'nastier' things at bay...

Well, saying that then was as wrong as saying it now.  A cold is one of
the most common causes of viral pneumonia in adults.  The common
cold and influenza are two different diseases, and neither is "good for you". 
And they don't keep nastier things at bay José.

Anyway, to even say cancer "conquered!" is a huge overstatement JaSin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/two-early-trials-blood-cancer-treatme...

"The two clinical trials published Wednesday were extremely small, conducted
on just nine patients in total, and much more research is needed, with larger
trials, to determine how effective the therapy might be in the long run.  All of
these results are preliminary but encouraging."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2024 at 8:20pm

Couple of weeks with the yearly 'update' of lying in bed: short term pain, long term gain... is a lot better than having a low immune system or an immune system reliant and dependent like a junkie on 'fabricated' Flu Shots (for Pharma's $$) that make you 'bloody sick' for a few weeks anyway.

Maybe the 'junkie jabs' are for those 'fragile little inbred eggshells'? Just one dose of the Flu and they're in Hospital.
Though, they're probably in Hospital from the Cold and Flu (seasonal bio-adjustment and updates) because they've not had them for many years and become 'weaker' in their immune system.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2024 at 4:52pm

My doctor told me that a mole on my neck would become cancerous every year. But, it would not stay cancerous for very long as I would develop symptoms of the rhinovirus. The virus would actually eat away at the small melanoma cells to a point that the mole would become benign. Given that I would get a cold at least once a year, I was never in danger of developing cancer.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2024 at 5:11pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 24th, 2024 at 4:52pm:
My doctor told me that a mole on my neck would become cancerous every year. But, it would not stay cancerous for very long as I would develop symptoms of the rhinovirus. The virus would actually eat away at the small melanoma cells to a point that the mole would become benign. Given that I would get a cold at least once a year, I was never in danger of developing cancer.

Huh Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 24th, 2024 at 11:35pm

I've had a few go benign and just drop off like a Houso in Year 10.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 25th, 2024 at 6:00am

Setanta wrote on Mar 24th, 2024 at 5:11pm:

Huh Lips Sealed

Says it all  Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 11:20am

Jasin wrote on Mar 24th, 2024 at 11:35pm:

Drinking down a couple of glasses of diluted apple cider vinegar is supposedly what breaks down moles on the body. Supposedly, the mole will die and just drop off the body.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:06pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 11:20am:

Drinking down a couple of glasses of diluted apple cider vinegar is supposedly what breaks down moles on the body. Supposedly, the mole will die and just drop off the body.

Lol   Grin

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:08pm

The mole was the healthy part of UnSubRocky. After it fell off the rot ruled.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:06pm:

Lol   Grin

The mole has the potential to become cancerous. Although, any part of the body could become cancerous, the moles on the skin are the main locations where cancers could most likely form.

Drinking apple cider vinegar drinks allegedly breaks down the cancer cells. There is widespread claims that you can remove moles from the skin by applying acv to a cotton ball and having that band-aided to the area to break down. But, the consumption of diluted apple cider vinegar helps to promote the body to reduce insulin resistance and lower the spread of cancer in the body.

ACV is certainly not a miracle cure. However, if you have the common cold, you can drink diluted acv before bed (and probably after you get up in the morning) to cure your cold quicker. Starving the cancer of its source to grow does come in the form of consuming acv.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:51pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:08pm:

A skin doctor has told me about how having removed many moles from many patients, the chances of the patients having melanoma is greatly reduced.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 1:34pm

Cutting the likes of Aussie, Monk, Lisa and Smith from the Real PA Forum was like removing cancerous 'Moles'.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 2:46pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:51pm:

A skin doctor has told me about how having removed many moles from many patients, the chances of the patients having melanoma is greatly reduced.

How very astute of you to comprehend that removing the skin from a person means they will not get skin cancer.

They might die from the 'skinning' but it won't be from skin cancer.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 3:51pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 2:46pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:51pm:

How very astute of you to comprehend that removing the skin from a person means they will not get skin cancer.

They might die from the 'skinning' but it won't be from skin cancer.

I was not saying that you need to entirely skin the person to prevent cancer from spreading, you dick-in-the-head. I was saying that you remove sections around the potentially cancerous mole, to prevent spread of cancer.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 3:53pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:46pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 12:06pm:

Lol   Grin

The mole has the potential to become cancerous. Although, any part of the body could become cancerous, the moles on the skin are the main locations where cancers could most likely form.

Drinking apple cider vinegar drinks allegedly breaks down the cancer cells. There is widespread claims that you can remove moles from the skin by applying acv to a cotton ball and having that band-aided to the area to break down. But, the consumption of diluted apple cider vinegar helps to promote the body to reduce insulin resistance and lower the spread of cancer in the body.

ACV is certainly not a miracle cure. However, if you have the common cold, you can drink diluted acv before bed (and probably after you get up in the morning) to cure your cold quicker. Starving the cancer of its source to grow does come in the form of consuming acv.

Who feeds you this dangerous bullshit?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 4:02pm

There's a cancerous growth on this Forum.
It's called Peccary.  Grin Malignant Liar.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #17 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 4:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 3:53pm:

I have not been fed "bullshit". I think the term is "empirical evidence". Having gone a low sugar diet, and having done a couple of months' worth of diluted apple cider vinegar consumption, I had noticed that the raised moles on my skin had begun to reduce in size and loosen to a point that I was able to scratch them away. Of course, I felt that I might be doing more damage than good. So, I looked up the impact of drinking apple cider vinegar. Articles had stated that the apple cider vinegar had an effect of reducing blood glucose levels by helping reduce insulin resistance. Because cancer feeds off of glucose, the insulin is able to draw the glucose out of the bloodstream and put them into healthy cells, starving cancerous cells from growing.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 5:43pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 4:33pm:

I have not been fed "bullshit". I think the term is "empirical evidence". Having gone a low sugar diet, and having done a couple of months' worth of diluted apple cider vinegar consumption, I had noticed that the raised moles on my skin had begun to reduce in size and loosen to a point that I was able to scratch them away. Of course, I felt that I might be doing more damage than good. So, I looked up the impact of drinking apple cider vinegar. Articles had stated that the apple cider vinegar had an effect of reducing blood glucose levels by helping reduce insulin resistance. Because cancer feeds off of glucose, the insulin is able to draw the glucose out of the bloodstream and put them into healthy cells, starving cancerous cells from growing.

Interesting.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 6:33pm

I have not been fed "bullshit". ...

Oh, you most certainly have.

Dangerous bullshit.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 6:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 6:33pm:

Dangerous bullshit.

I don't think he has. What is it exactly that you consider it 'dangerous bullsh_it'?
Put up or shut up.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:32pm

Dangerous bullshit.

Give the guy a break, he's just spent too much time reading New Idea and Women's Day. You can't break a habit like that overnight.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:34pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:54pm

Still waiting for Pecker to state why its 'dangerous'?
Considering I've just had a mole swell painfully then shrivel and fall off by its own accord. Nothing left now except clean clear skin.
No need for expensive cuts or ice freeze etc from Doctors.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 10:09pm

...still no reply from gutless Gweggy.  Wink

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #25 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:02am

Dangerous bullshit.

The only danger you have is being ignorant. Dr Berg puts forward the idea that sugar is the source of what feeds cancer. Dr Berg touches on the benefits of apple cider vinegar in ways that benefit weight loss. Your body develops enzymes that help break down food quicker. Your insulin resistance is lowered as you won't be overproducing insulin in the bloodstream. Having an overproduction of insulin leads to the ineffectiveness of insulin. That free floating excess insulin in the body eventually becomes fat stored. A couple of ways to sensitize the cells for insulin to work effectively is to starve the body of nutrients for longer periods of time. Fasting will provoke the body to demand that insulin bring in glucose to the cells. The other way is to consume food and drink that lower the production of insulin to make the insulin resistance less likely to continue. If you have a low sugar and carbohydrate intake in meals, your body will rely on creating its own glucose, as well as undergoing ketosis during periods of hunger.

My own experience of excess sugar in the body has led my body to developing insulin resistance. They hyperinsulinemia has caused me to have times when I just have to fall asleep as soon as I can. I also believe that I have caused a mild outbreak of skin tags and moles on my body in the last 4 years of heavy drinking. Chances are, I am probably 10 times more likely to develop cancer now than I was 5 years ago.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #26 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:14am

Setanta wrote on Mar 27th, 2024 at 7:32pm:
Give the guy a break, he's just spent too much time reading New Idea and Women's Day. You can't break a habit like that overnight.

Those magazines might be your thing, Setanta. Not mine. Research on the causes of cancer are still undergoing. But treatment in preventative measures towards developing cancer are quite well understood. You need to break the habit of complacency.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #27 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:33am

The highlighted bit sounds like 100% bullshit.

Any advantage from ACV only comes while the vinegar culture, Mycoderma aceti, is alive.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:37am

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:33am:

Any advantage from ACV only comes while the vinegar culture, Mycoderma aceti, is alive.

Stand by for "A teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm water every morning will cure heart disease".

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #29 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:37am:
Stand by for "A teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm water every morning will cure heart disease".

Roll Eyes

What are you being sardonic about? I sprinkle turmeric over my vegetables before I have my meal. The effect on my body is noticeable. Better digestion. Better sexual health. More energy. It won't cure heart disease. But consuming turmeric certainly helps.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:37am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 9:33am:

Roll Eyes

You still haven't given us your reason why it is 'dangerous'?
I don't think you can.
You really should shut your mouth when it has nothing much to say.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:21pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:46pm

White Flag accepted Loser.
Stick to singing songs for your supper.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #33 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 6:32pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:46pm:
White Flag accepted Loser.
Stick to singing songs for your supper.

He's hit rock bottom when he imitates a LTYC meme type argument.

IP Logged

Polyphemus

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 6:34pm

"What the research says

There is limited research to support the claim that apple cider vinegar can help treat cancer or to confirm the role of alkalinity or acidity in cancer in general.

An older study from 1996Trusted Source found that cancer grows and spreads more quickly in slightly acidic environments. However, the experiment took place in vitro rather than in humans.

As the American Institute for Cancer Research point out, the body regulates its pH levels naturally, and the foods that a person eats have little effect.

For this reason, at-home pH tests that use urine samples are ineffective. The kidneys are partly responsible for keeping the body’s pH in check, and they ensure that anything that could significantly raise or lower it leaves the body in the urine.

As a result, the pH of a person’s urine is likely to reflect what the kidneys are sending out of the body, rather than the actual pH of the body.

However, some research does suggest that acetic acid, the main compound in apple cider vinegar, helps kill tumor cells.

A 2014 studyTrusted Source found that tumor cells died on exposure to acetic acid. However, the research took place in a laboratory, and it is not possible to expose a real tumor to acetic acid, so it is unlikely to have the same results in a human body.

The researchers did note that finding ways to deliver acetic acid directly to tumor tissue may be helpful and that further research could explore the possible ways to do this.

A systematic reviewTrusted Source found no evidence for or against the use of an alkaline diet or alkaline water to treat cancer. The authors stated that there is no reason to promote an alkaline diet for cancer prevention or treatment.

Overall, other than anecdotal evidence, there is very little to verify that an alkaline environment will prevent cancer from growing."

"medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323439#what-the-research-says"

It might be helpful for keeping glucose levels in the blood in check, and so it may be useful to diabetics. But the evidence for this is limited:

"People with type 2 diabetes may want to consider consuming diluted apple vinegar cider, as scientists believe it safe to drink. It may also provide some benefit in terms of helping to control blood sugar levels. However, there is little scientific evidence to support its benefits.

People should not consider apple cider vinegar or any other isolated dietary change to be a quick fix for diabetes.

Eating a high-fiber diet that contains the right amount of carbohydrates, protein, and healthful fat, alongside regular physical exercise, are the most effective methods of controlling diabetes."

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317218#takeaway

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 8:16pm

Well there you go. Thankyou Polyphemus.

There are many types of Cancers. Many ways to deal with them.
Many people told they have less than a year to live, go on to live for many years after and the Cancer somehow just goes away. Go figure.
Hell. If Voodoo works. Take it!

For anyone thinking that just 'Western' Medicine is the only 'true' answer is a fool.
USA: More apt at winning wars than practicing good Medicine... and even has a massive 'drug-narcotic' problem.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #36 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:10am

Polyphemus wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 6:34pm:
"People with type 2 diabetes may want to consider consuming diluted apple vinegar cider, as scientists believe it safe to drink. It may also provide some benefit in terms of helping to control blood sugar levels. However, there is little scientific evidence to support its benefits.

People should not consider apple cider vinegar or any other isolated dietary change to be a quick fix for diabetes.

Eating a high-fiber diet that contains the right amount of carbohydrates, protein, and healthful fat, alongside regular physical exercise, are the most effective methods of controlling diabetes."

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317218#takeaway

Yes, great. If I ate a high-fibre, low-carb, protein-rich diet and exercised regularly, I would be able to control my diabetes. But, with consuming diluted apple cider vinegar being introduced to your diet for a couple drinks per day, the quick fix would take about a month of regular consumption before you notice a considerable change.

People who get cancer are not going to be cured from drinking apple cider vinegar. However, there is nothing wrong with saying that acv could not slow or neutralise the cancer growth. The only personal experience I have in regards with acv and its effects on the moles on my skin is that it reduces the size of the papilloma, to a point that I could even scratch off the mole. Other freckles have faded away.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:21am

Does the ACV come in already mixed drinks or do you have to mix your apple cider with a teaspoon of vinegar, etc?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #38 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:26am

Jasin wrote on Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:21am:
Does the ACV come in already mixed drinks or do you have to mix your apple cider with a teaspoon of vinegar, etc?

I put about a centimetre of acv into a glass cup. The rest is either water. Or I put half a glass worth of fruit juice and then dilute that. Of course, the sugar in the fruit juice somewhat neutralises the effectiveness of the acv. But, it is good if you want to make it drinkable.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:25pm

So you can get it as ACV in one bottle and not have to buy separate?

IP Logged

Polyphemus

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 10:14pm

If you have diabetes, it's bad news. Increased glucose in the bloodstream does promote the spread of cancer. It also causes damage to the body's immune system and inflammation which further provide a congenial environment for cancer.

Read this article:

The surprising link between diabetes and cancer spread

"knowridge.com/2024/03/the-surprising-link-between-diabetes-and-cancer-spread/"

So, it's vital to keep your blood sugar in check.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #41 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 10:51pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 12:02am:
The only danger you have is being ignorant. Dr Berg puts forward the idea that sugar is the source of what feeds cancer...

Okay...

A few things to note about "Dr" Eric Berg.

Firstly, Berg is not a medical doctor; nor is he a dietitian or physician.

Berg is an American quack, anti-vaxxer, chiropractor, cholesterol denialist,
conspiracy theorist, Scientologist and ketogenic diet advocate, and
promotes pseudoscientific health advice and quackery.

Public health scientist Sheila Kealey‏, who has a BSc from McGill University,
and a Masters degree in Public Health (Health Promotion) from San Diego
State University has said:

Quote:
Some of [Berg's] diet advice is extremely and unnecessarily restrictive
(anti-wheat; anti-carbohydrate); he advocates weight loss based on a
bogus hormone body type (adrenal, ovary, liver, thyroid); talks about “fat
burning” hormones (they don’t exist); and includes a "detox phase" in his
diet plan (a term that should raise your quack alarm).

As typical with many of these so-called health experts, his website
includes a shop with unproven supplements (EG: adrenal body type
package, oestrogen balance kit) that beyond being a complete waste
of money, could quite possibly do you more harm than good.

So... any claims by Eric Berg that sugars and cancers are connected in
any clinical way are totally bogus, and can safely be ignored.  Anybody
who thinks they may have any cancerous indications should get a referral
to an oncologist—rather than some quack with a mail-order "degree".

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #42 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 11:17pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 8:16pm:
...There are many types of cancers. Many ways to deal with them.

Agree totally.  For both claims.

Quote:
Many people told they have less than a year to live, go on to live for many years after and the Cancer somehow just goes away.

Spontaneous remission.

Quote:
Hell. If Voodoo works. Take it!

Nope... bad advice.  Doing that may disincline one to avoid accredited
medical intervention and proven treatments that actually work.  I'm a
cancer survivor—of 30 years ago—and after removal of a body organ
and a program of radiotherapy I was completely cured.  There's absolutely
no way I would've even thought for a moment about so-called "alternative"
health intervention.

Quote:
For anyone thinking that just 'Western' Medicine is the only 'true' answer is a fool.

Absolutely not JaSin.  In fact, the actual thinking is the exact opposite to
that line of thought.  Anyone thinking that "alternative" medicine is the only
true answer is the fool.  And probably condemned to a slow and painful death.

Cool

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #43 - Mar 30th, 2024 at 11:36am

AusGeoff wrote on Mar 29th, 2024 at 10:51pm:
So... any claims by Eric Berg that sugars and cancers are connected in any clinical way are totally bogus, and can safely be ignored.  Anybody who thinks they may have any cancerous indications should get a referral to an oncologist—rather than some quack with a mail-order "degree".

I don't agree with everything that Dr Berg says. But, his idea that cancer spreads by having excess sugar in the bloodstream seems reasonable to me. One particular cancer is melanoma. Dead skin cells that create potentially cancerous cells are of particular concern to me. But the fact that I have developed moles on my body a considerable amount more because I had a diet of moderate sugar levels in my youth is also reasonable to me. And having undergone diets where my blood sugar levels were corrected, to find that the moles on my skin have faded, reduced, and in some instances flaked off, it gives me reason to believe that there are ways to counter some cancers. As for the major cancers, I would not know what sort of treatment could be done to treat those cancers. However, I could imagine that my grandfather probably would not have developed his cancer had he not been an alcoholic.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #44 - Mar 30th, 2024 at 11:37am

Jasin wrote on Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:25pm:

Apple cider vinegar is found in the same aisle of the supermarket as other vinegars.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #45 - Mar 30th, 2024 at 12:07pm

No offense Geoff - but your 'Western' Medicine is QUACK medicine, always has been. Even America went 'insane' and came up with Psychology/Psychiatry. Do you think it's working? No - the USA is insane.

UK and USA are more apt at winning wars - their Medical reputation is only hanging in their by 'expensive' fees to financially keep itself afloat.
It's also 'highly feminised' as well.
Men = military. Women = Medicine.
That's 'Western' Medicine.

If people want to search 'beyond' just Western ego - then so they should.
There is a tree bark in Africa that has been known to the 'oggiddy-boogiddy' healers for centuries that was good with stopping tumors and cancers. Some far reaching white person who decided to step outside the box re-discovered it for the world beyond the witch-doctors and it is still used today by 'commercialised medicine' even if it is for just a few specific cancers.

The mentality of 'Western' (and 'Media') known Medicine is the be all and end all of Medicine is like only the USA knows what's best for the world.  Grin

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #46 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 3:31am

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 30th, 2024 at 11:37am:
Jasin wrote on Mar 29th, 2024 at 7:25pm:

Apple cider vinegar is found in the same aisle of the supermarket as other vinegars.

It's important to get one with the "mother" as other types can be
pasteurised or otherwise over-processed.  Which kills the good stuff.

This is the brand I buy.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 8:13am

Oh wow. Thanks Geoff & Subby.
It looks a lot better than the stuff Monk drinks. Cheesy
Next shop - it's on the list! Smiley

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Apr 11th, 2024 at 10:40pm

I always said since in my 20's - "The cold and flu are good for you. Helps build up your immune system naturally and keeps the 'nastier' things at bay."

Of course, Bojack Horseman, who worked in the Cancer treatment labs disagreed with this. The usual "you're an idiot" because of my lower Medical rank.

Of course though, in only the last 10 years - the change towards 'Immunology' as the new weapon of choice against Cancer has proven to gain ground on Cancers.

Now take a look at this new Treatment extracting your immune cells, giving them an adjustment and reinserting them into your bloodstream and BOOM the cancer is half its size within a week!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/health/other/cancer-breakthrough-sees-brain-tumour-alm...

I had a look at that link with interest.
This part has me thinking they are saying they’re onto something but still have a long way to go?

Quote:
While the patients generally tolerated the procedure well, nearly all experienced fevers and changes in mental status shortly after the infusion – and the shrinkage was temporary.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #49 - Apr 12th, 2024 at 2:20am

Any news of advancing more clinically effective
cancer therapy has to be seen as only good news.      Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Apr 12th, 2024 at 9:58am

Sophia wrote on Apr 11th, 2024 at 10:40pm:

This part has me thinking they are saying they’re onto something but still have a long way to go?

Quote:
While the patients generally tolerated the procedure well, nearly all experienced fevers and changes in mental status shortly after the infusion – and the shrinkage was temporary.

The fevers and changes in mental status is probably the side-effect of the Body system going through a big change in the reduction of the cancer via the implementation of changed blood infusion. This sounds in accordance to any form of 'shock treatment' method.
As for the shrinkage of the cancer being temporary?
Well, that's when consistency and ongoing attack on the Cancer must be continued beyond just the odd 'experiment'.
I saw a doco on the use of that African Bark off a tree which put the cancer in a coma for about 3 months. But do you think the 'expert' Doctors, etc would capitalise on its effects and remove the Cancer from spreading?
No. Instead, they just used the person as an 'experiment' to see how long the Cancer will be in its subdued state. She was dead within 6 months because they didn't act on the opportunity, as the Cancer re-emerged from its coma and killed her off.
Real poor form from the 'Western Science'.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Apr 12th, 2024 at 10:55am

Jasin wrote on Apr 12th, 2024 at 9:58am:
Sophia wrote on Apr 11th, 2024 at 10:40pm:

Quote:

The fevers and changes in mental status is probably the side-effect of the Body system going through a big change in the reduction of the cancer via the implementation of changed blood infusion. This sounds in accordance to any form of 'shock treatment' method.
As for the shrinkage of the cancer being temporary?
Well, that's when consistency and ongoing attack on the Cancer must be continued beyond just the odd 'experiment'.
I saw a doco on the use of that African Bark off a tree which put the cancer in a coma for about 3 months. But do you think the 'expert' Doctors, etc would capitalise on its effects and remove the Cancer from spreading?
No. Instead, they just used the person as an 'experiment' to see how long the Cancer will be in its subdued state. She was dead within 6 months because they didn't act on the opportunity, as the Cancer re-emerged from its coma and killed her off.
Real poor form from the 'Western Science'.

Yes, exactly what I thought… not just a one of treatment, but needing further follow ups… like booster shots etc.
And who wouldn’t do it! If it kept cancer/tumours under control…

Then I think… what makes a cancer comeback?
Do people change their lifestyle/eating habits?
What brought cancer on in the first place?
So many factors to consider.
Smoking, eating poorly nutritious, too much sugar, salt, etc drinking too much alcohol?
It all weakens the immune system… working against it from healing, not working with it.
Then I worry as on hubby’s side there’s cancer deaths, his mum was 57 with breast cancer, but worked on a farm with a lot of those chemicals that seem to be banned (or maybe just had a name change) and his grandparents in their 70s had leukaemia. His 1st cousin in her early 70s recently died after her cancer came back with a vengeance after she maintained it and was in remission, I know it appears coincidence seems to be a major contributer, but she did get the jab then died 2 months later with cancer that “came back” as her shocked hubby said.

There’s not been cancer on my side of family… we are more into high bp, heart probs, high cholesterol etc. yeah… normal stuff  Grin
Then out of the blue, my brother got leukaemia. But his lifestyle was questionable.

I try to avoid chemicals (house cleaning, personal bathroom products etc)
I read labels in foods where it’s from, what it contains.
It’s a continual effort but why not?
Why let other factors take control of your health? We need to make the efforts!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #52 - Apr 12th, 2024 at 5:11pm

Speaking of "cancer conquered".... Cancer conquered OJ Simpson recently.

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/abc-news-stories/series/0/video/NEWS2024103700636

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Apr 12th, 2024 at 6:10pm

Sometimes the cancers come because we are living longer, but some parts of the body fail to keep up or last longer. It's as simple as that.
After that, the many variations of Cancers are brought on by many things. From living near Power-line Towers, to moving into homes where Ice and Amphetamines were used and the residual fumes and toxins emanate from the walls for the next renter, to cooking pots and utensils made from toxic metals, to pollution, to narcotics, to stress, to genetic history to many more.
That's the hard thing about all this Cancer stuff - there is so much variation it can't be cured with just one answer.
Sometimes is just due to something like inbreeding, where there is low genetic diversity and thus a weak system to 'prevent' Cancers from developing.

I would take a guess though and say that beyond 'narcotic' use and pollution - people in clean, but 'simple' countries of simple stress free living, tend to have far less Cancers than what we see from so-called 'Civilised' nations with a lot of 'materialism'. Sure, people in these countries live longer, etc - but Cancer seems to be the monkey on these nation's backs.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Apr 12th, 2024 at 11:27pm

What astounds me… 100 years ago one in 100 people got cancer, now it’s one in 3 !

Something that changed the way we live, work, eat, drink, and going from horse carts to motor cars.

But, I thought today, when the time comes… it comes.
We will never be ready for it.
Carpe Diem is it… seize the day (that we have each ad everyday)

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #55 - Apr 13th, 2024 at 12:49pm

Sophia wrote on Apr 12th, 2024 at 11:27pm:
What astounds me… 100 years ago one in 100 people got cancer, now it’s one in 3 !

100 years ago, the average life expectancy would have been about 60. Although cancer does strike the young, it does have a tendency to develop moreso in elder people. If you could survive pass malnutrition and all manner of diseases that have since been cured through the development of modern medicine, you might succumb to cancer in your old age. The other 99 out of 100 people are going die because of what is now preventable diseases, or they go on to old age.

Putting it another way, you are not going to die of smallpox, tuberculosis, malaria, polio, etc., in this day and age because of the eradication or treatment to the point of cure of these diseases. So, what is left in the diseases department that you could die. Looking at the list of incurable diseases, cancer in the most common. But although there is a possibility of curing cancer, you are likely to just die with cancer from some other illness that your immune system no longer can adequately respond.

100 years ago, if you had cancer, you probably would not have been tested for it. You  might well be misdiagnosed with something else. Pneumonia or something. Doctors would have been able to figure out that you have cancer at some stage. But, how reliable were doctors with the technology that they had back in the 1920s compared to today? You probably did not even need to go to the doctors much, unless you were seriously sick.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Apr 13th, 2024 at 6:45pm

When I look at the planets Venus and Mars - I see two worst case scenarios for Earth: Pollution (Suicide) and Nukes, etc (War) as the destruction of.

To me, we've got rid of all the old school diseases, problems, etc - but Cancer is the new school problem.
Reckon a lot of it is 'Pollution' induced, both by polluting the air we breath and the pollution of chemicals in our foods and drinks, let alone cooking items like those Teflon pots/pans that were really cooking up cancer for the users.
It's been a double edged sword - technology. Cures old things, creates new problems.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #57 - Apr 19th, 2024 at 1:46pm

Cancer has been around since the dawn of mankind. Except cancer is now readily diagnosed by highly trained and equipped medical practitioners. I don't know what causes cancer. But, I have read enough medical articles -- not that many though -- to say that sugar feeds the cancer cells better than other ingestions.

Let us face it: most diseases ever known to man have been cured. But, cancer being one of the few diseases yet to be cured is now taking up much of the resources of hospitals. If science did not cure half the diseases it has in the last 100 years, hospitals would be overwhelmed with patients. Cancer numbers would probably be less because potential cancer patients would probably develop and die of other diseases before they could have had cancer.

Keep in mind that the average life expectancy is 20 years older than it was 100 years ago. The amount of pollution in the air is less today than it was 35 years ago. Remember when leaded petrol was a thing for cars? The way cities stunk of fumes from massive car numbers? More cars on the road now than 35 years ago. But pollution is less now than it was due to pollution controls.

Perhaps our worsening diet in the last 40 years accounts for exacerbated cancer numbers. Perhaps not. But, seeing that we as a society are taking note to end the use of plastics, there may be some argument that microplastics ingestion could cause cancer. Research available online suggests that microplastics have caused various health problems, including infertility. It is not just a pollution issue that has societies changing their stance on using plastics.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 19th, 2024 at 1:56pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 12th, 2024 at 6:10pm:
Sometimes the cancers come because we are living longer, ...

Correct.

That's one of the main reasons there are more people with cancer now.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Apr 19th, 2024 at 8:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2024 at 1:56pm:
Jasin wrote on Apr 12th, 2024 at 6:10pm:
Sometimes the cancers come because we are living longer, ...

Correct.

That's one of the main reasons there are more people with cancer now.

For our lifespans to increase 40% in just the last 150 years of the entire history recorded. That's a phenomenal rate of accelerated change in evolution. I guess people want... to change and for the better by the look at this. It might be a higher percentage in the next 50 years.  Such a fast acceleration where many can live 'double' the lifespan of most 'just' 150 years ago recently compared to the thousands of years before that.
Sadly, when things are not taken in moderation, there are extreme side-effects and Cancer is one of those where parts of the body couldn't keep up to that speed and they implode within the body going cancerous like a necrotic infection from a poisoning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print