Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Home invasions by Abbos (Read 1094 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Home invasions by Abbos
Reply #30 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:52pm

Crimsafe security doors will be doing well - buy shares.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 10:20am

A look at Alice Springs by an Sydney raised ex- crim who goes around to the most dangerous suburbs/hoods/ communities.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #32 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 12:26pm

He celebrates the scumbags who live there.  Don't give him the time of day.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:09pm

Aquarius wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 12:26pm:

Yeah but that's not why I posted it.

I posted it to show you exactly how bad the situation is.........yes?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:15pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 10:20am:
A look at Alice Springs by an Sydney raised ex- crim who goes around to the most dangerous suburbs/hoods/ communities.

What a crap city at Alice Springs.

Who the hell would want to live there?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 6:23pm

Well - did the cops arrest the offenders?

I have heard nothing about the progress in the news.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 6:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 6:23pm:

Shhsssssshh .... nothing going on here. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 6:33pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 6:24pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 6:23pm:

Shhsssssshh .... nothing going on here. Roll Eyes

Don't mention Abbo home invasions -

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #38 - Mar 23rd, 2024 at 8:58am

Gnads wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:09pm:

Yes - the situation is bad ... but he's not helping.

They all turn up for their meet and greet with their hero and these meet ups always turn into large scale hooning events.  If the police turn up, the crowd starts kicking police cars.  All good for the videos. 

This guy revels in the mayhem.  Don't give him the time of day. 

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 23rd, 2024 at 10:11am

Aquarius wrote on Mar 23rd, 2024 at 8:58am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:09pm:

Yes - the situation is bad ... but he's not helping.

They all turn up for their meet and greet with their hero and these meet ups always turn into large scale hooning events.  If the police turn up, the crowd starts kicking police cars.  All good for the videos. 

This guy revels in the mayhem.  Don't give him the time of day. 

I'm giving him nothing really....

I knew he was a crim highlighting criminal activity.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Mar 23rd, 2024 at 1:25pm

Notice the grafitti "F_uck tha Police" on the iron bar door? - which comes from the fame American Media Music by NWA back in the late 80's of 'Gangsta' period.

This is why the Abos are really getting their goats up - the wannabe Afro-American movement of Gangsta.
If Blacks can do it in USA, then they, as Aborigines - feel the 'right' by Media culture, to do the same.
Alice Springs is just a 'replicant' of Compton L.A. and other such places in the USA.

Tourism/Media - it's been the major 'cultural' exploiter (for Uluru, etc) in Alice Springs and this is what it makes of the country with its presence here.

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=nwa+f%27+tha+police+music+...

There will be nothing done by the Politicians - absolutely nothing! The Police are the ones with their hands tied behind their backs in cuffs by the Lefties in Politics.

This is the 'American' Media influence on our country.
This is where it all comes from - with even the Whiteys saying "Bro" and wearing American Media/Music hip-hop fashions and baseball caps.

This is the 'future' of American Media cultural presence and influence in Australia. Simple as that.
When you have Media-affiliated Politics like what you see from Albanese, Biden, this is what you get.

The only thing that can save Alice Springs is hard-core Religious presence and not just 'one' taking dominance, it would, if it happens be Moslem (which is about 'the Land', like Aboriginal culture is), Christian and Judaism - but all the rest have to come in as well.

Religion is Alice Spring's only hope!
Media's Tourism/Music scene and culture is what has made it what it is today. Gangsta, Bro, Baseball caps, etc.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 24th, 2024 at 6:25am

Jasin wrote on Mar 23rd, 2024 at 1:25pm:

Notice the grafitti "F_uck tha Police" on the iron bar door? - which comes from the fame American Media Music by NWA back in the late 80's of 'Gangsta' period.

This is why the Abos are really getting their goats up - the wannabe Afro-American movement of Gangsta.
If Blacks can do it in USA, then they, as Aborigines - feel the 'right' by Media culture, to do the same.
Alice Springs is just a 'replicant' of Compton L.A. and other such places in the USA.

Tourism/Media - it's been the major 'cultural' exploiter (for Uluru, etc) in Alice Springs and this is what it makes of the country with its presence here.

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=nwa+f%27+tha+police+music+...

There will be nothing done by the Politicians - absolutely nothing! The Police are the ones with their hands tied behind their backs in cuffs by the Lefties in Politics.

This is where it all comes from - with even the Whiteys saying "Bro" and wearing American Media/Music hip-hop fashions and baseball caps.

This is the 'future' of American Media cultural presence and influence in Australia. Simple as that.
When you have Media-affiliated Politics like what you see from Albanese, Biden, this is what you get.

The only thing that can save Alice Springs is hard-core Religious presence and not just 'one' taking dominance, it would, if it happens be Moslem (which is about 'the Land', like Aboriginal culture is), Christian and Judaism - but all the rest have to come in as well.

Media's Tourism/Music scene and culture is what has made it what it is today. Gangsta, Bro, Baseball caps, etc.

Grin And of what benefit would it be if all the lawless, violent, sexual abusing, racist, criminal Aboriginals became Muslims?

I know they've just about ticked every box qualification wise but does Australia need its  troublesome Aboriginal hotspots turned into a religious fundamentalist hotspot as well.

They already have a get of jail free race card that they play, now you want to give them a religious card to play?????

Australia doesn't need anymore mad muslims. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 24th, 2024 at 6:39am

Gnads wrote on Mar 24th, 2024 at 6:25am:
Jasin wrote on Mar 23rd, 2024 at 1:25pm:

Grin And of what benefit would it be if all the lawless, violent, sexual abusing, racist, criminal Aboriginals became Muslims?

I know they've just about ticked every box qualification wise but does Australia need its  troublesome Aboriginal hotspots turned into a religious fundamentalist hotspot as well.

They already have a get of jail free race card that they play, now you want to give them a religious card to play?????

Australia doesn't need anymore mad muslims. Roll Eyes

I think it's indicative of how far you've fallen into racism that you would take that post with anything other than absolute derision.

But look at you ... leaning into it.

No surprises.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #43 - Mar 24th, 2024 at 9:49am

'racism' ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print