Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OSCE: Dead Ukrainians bad, dead Russians good ... (Read 91 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
OSCE: Dead Ukrainians bad, dead Russians good ...
Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:32pm

The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) has complained about Russians killing Ukrainian civilians, however, the OSCE does not complain about Ukrainians killing Russian civilians.

The OSCE has said nothing about Israel's mass murder of Palestinian women and children.

International law and order and justice is totally broken.

https://www.rt.com/news/594438-osce-ukraine-attacks-russian-cities/

Quote:
Moscow slams OSCE for ignoring killing of Russian civilians

Russia’s envoy urged the organization to force Kiev to abide by international rules

Moscow slams OSCE for ignoring killing of Russian civilians
The obvious lack of a reaction to Ukrainian attacks on Russian cities demonstrated by the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) has encouraged Kiev to keep killing civilians, Moscow’s representative at the organization Alexander Lukashevich stated on Monday.

The comments came as Ukraine intensified its attacks on Russia’s border regions last week ahead of the country’s presidential election, which took place Friday through Sunday. The attacks involved drone raids, artillery strikes and attempted ground incursions. The assaults on Russia’s Belgorod Region alone have claimed the lives of 11 civilians, including children; 82 more were injured, according to the local health authorities.

“The OSCE leadership is once again demonstrating biased approaches, continuing to divide people into categories and sorts and blatantly ‘not noticing’ the victims of attacks carried out by the armed formations of the Kiev regime against peaceful residents of the Russian regions,” Lukashevich said in a statement posted on the official Telegram channel of the Russian mission.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: OSCE: Dead Ukrainians bad, dead Russians good ...
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:34pm

Quote:
Dead Ukrainians bad, dead Russians good

That's how you win a war.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print