Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Darts Players Quit Over Transgender Team Mate (Read 1036 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Darts Players Quit Over Transgender Team Mate
Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:12pm

I guess another point is - why 'complicate things'?
Just because people want to live 'complicated' lives of denial, should society be 'forced' as it has been during this Biden term - to cater to all this useless complexity of people who identify as Jerbals having 'rights' to bully their way into things where people identify themselves as humans.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:18pm

Darts players would be rendered stupefied by monstrous erections if JSin was on their team with the power of JSin's cologne which he has confessed has the aroma of David Beckham's armpits.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #17 - Mar 29th, 2024 at 6:59am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 28th, 2024 at 3:18pm:
Darts players would be rendered stupefied by monstrous erections if JSin was on their team with the power of JSin's cologne which he has confessed has the aroma of David Beckham's armpits.

Well, when you lift your arms quite often to shoot your darts at the board, the idea of having unsmelly armpits is quite reasonable for other players. I would probably Brut  my armpits and chest with twice as much body spray as usual, during dart competition. Yes, that might distract your opponent.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print