Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dirrikaya’s adventure unravels Australia’s history (Read 214 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Dirrikaya’s adventure unravels Australia’s history
Mar 31st, 2024 at 11:17am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Dirrikaya’s adventure unravels Australia’s history
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 11:20am

Another one of them fearless freedom fighters who cried about genocide when the punitive parties caught up with him after his murdering a few white women and children or something?

Just a guess there ... the Noble Black would never do anything wrong.... so it's gotta be Whitey's fault, right?

Oh - I get it - he pissed off overseas and did pretty well - gold teeth you say - but his descendants must have land rights here, right?   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

You know - I used to watch the ABC as first preference.... now I see ABC on a story title and I know in advance it will be utter bullshit.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 11:28am

Nice site. Much like a Christian infomercial leading you on and on and after 25 mins they still haven't given you the answer to what they offered at the start.

So what? Abos going walkabout offshore. Big deal.  Roll Eyes

Good photos of BLACKened Caucasoids though. Photoshop them white and they'll look no different to downtown Whites in the Balkans or around Armenia.  Grin

Whities have come a long way to re-colonise their own 'caucasoid' lands of Australia.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 3:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 31st, 2024 at 11:17am:

Pity they couldn't relate a story correctly according to the times.

Dirrikaya was never in Indonesia .... Indonesia did not exist until after 1945.

This Aboriginal man was supposedly there in 1870.

Makkasar wasn't an Indonesian port then ... It was in Suluwesi which was part of the Dutch East Indies & prior to that under control of the Portuguese.

The Macassan sailors who frequented our northern coast are also a strong possibilty as being the ones who made the Bradshaw paintings in the Kimberly.

Whilst the possibilty of these Aboriginal people from Groote Eylandt travelling by Macassan boat into SE Asia easily believable ... this bit here is a pertinent statement.

From the article.

Quote:
It is impossible to prove beyond doubt that the man in the photos is Dirrikaya.

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2024 at 7:34pm by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 3:53pm

It's your ABC  Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2024 at 10:37pm

"It is impossible to prove beyond doubt that the man in the photos is Dirrikaya. "

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print