Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Hamas killed Aussie aid worker (Read 1220 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Israeli Jews murdered Aussie aid worker
Reply #45 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 12:13am

Bobby. wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 10:17pm:
Jasin wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 10:13pm:
Those Women and Children are Terrorists.
They were at the start and proudly so - cheering the death of the jewish hostages (like young women) by rape, torture and execution.
Children participating in the execution and torturing of Jewish hostages.

Now do you think the USA gave a rats really about the Terrorists 'women & children' after 9/11?
Or the Japanese 'women & children' after Pearl Harbour?

Do you think the Allies worried about the 'women and children' of Dresden after countless blitz-bombings on London before-hand?

I think you worthless 'Trolls' trying to virtue-signal yourselves against other Members here by EXPLOITING the women & children of the Middle-East (as if you really care right  Wink - if you did, you'd be over there helping 'their' terrorism cause right.  Wink) - are in essence scumbags and a good example of hypocritical bigotry, selective racism and also, as exhibited by most of your posts - nothing more than filthy sexual perverts of a disgusting addicted nature.

You should be put in prison.

[edit] You're also exploiting 'War' to virtue-signal yourselves as well, as if you really give a stuff about the suffering of War's effects for 'anyone'. Roll Eyes

Dear JaSin,
many blessings.
Just ask yourself -
would Jesus have dropped 2,000 pound bombs on women and children ?

JSin, Bvr, and Setanta are liars who are lying to divert attention from the fact that Israeli Jews murdered the 7 aid workers.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hamas killed Aussie aid worker
Reply #46 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 5:32am

How stupid does baronvontwit feel now. Netanyahu has even admitted it was Israel who bombed the motorcade Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 5:39am

John Smith wrote on Apr 3rd, 2024 at 5:32am:
How stupid does baronvontwit feel now. Netanyahu has even admitted it was Israel who bombed the motorcade Grin Grin

Baron will say that he's lying.

He'll somehow blame the deep state, Biden, and vaccinations.

Just wait.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 5:55am

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 9:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 9:05pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 7:44pm:
Hamas killed this Aussie aid worker

No, it was the IDF.

You have no evidence the IDF did this.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has admitted it was an IDF air strike that killed Australian aid worker Lalzawmi "Zomi" Frankcom and six other people in Gaza.

"This happens in wartime. We are thoroughly looking into it, are in contact with the governments [of the foreigners among the dead] and will do everything to ensure it does not happen again," Mr Netanyahu said in a video statement.

He acknowledged that the country's forces had carried out the "unintended strike" on "innocent people in the Gaza Strip".

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 6:11am

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 3rd, 2024 at 5:55am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 9:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 9:05pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 7:44pm:
Hamas killed this Aussie aid worker

No, it was the IDF.

You have no evidence the IDF did this.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has admitted it was an IDF air strike that killed Australian aid worker Lalzawmi "Zomi" Frankcom and six other people in Gaza.

"This happens in wartime. We are thoroughly looking into it, are in contact with the governments [of the foreigners among the dead] and will do everything to ensure it does not happen again," Mr Netanyahu said in a video statement.

He acknowledged that the country's forces had carried out the "unintended strike" on "innocent people in the Gaza Strip".

No, Benny must be wrong. Someone should tell him that Baron says the burn marks prove it was hamas. Their fires burn differently to fires caused by Israel. If it was a fire caused by Israeli air strikes the car would still look like new Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Apr 3rd, 2024 at 7:40am

Nah - we'll just stay silent and not apologise for being wrong this one time.
Mainly because, compared to you lot - who have done this many many times if not 'always' on this Forum.
You deserve nothing more.

HAM-ARSE and its TERRORISM supporters in ANUS-MAN (LTYC), Peccary the Fascist Pig and Stupido Guido-Smith
still think this makes up for what started this to happen.  Grin
Like scabs looking for a crumb off the IDF because of the loaf of bread the TERRORISTS had fall out of their 'bomb jacket'.
...soon they'll be supporting Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Stalin and Mao.  Roll Eyes Bunch of 'turds' of Ozpol polishing themselves to be 'golden brown'.

"I fart in your general sense of direction!"
  Tongue

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'INTENTIONAL' BY HAM-ARSE IN TERRORISM
AND 'ACCIDENT' BY IDF IN 'WAR' (ON TERRORISM).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:13pm

It's not unprecedented for Israel to accept responsibility and apologise before they investigate. It calms the butthurt jew haters. Every fake news outlet has repeated Hamas propaganda from the start of this war including the bullshit they bombed Al Ahli hospital which was proven to be Palestine Islamic Jihad rocket.

We have a car that was allegedly hit by airstrike yet no windows were blown out just a hole in the roof with metal peeled upwards..
The damage on other 2 cars is not consistant with airstrike.

Airstrikes on vehicles leave damage on surrounding areas yet no damage near any of these vehicles.

This video shows what happens when vehicle is hit by airstrike take note of bits flying everywhere. https://twitter.com/Wild_XW/status/1775301038951530650

The dead bodies don't show injuries consistant with airstrike on vehicle.

aid_bodies_gaza.jpg (223 KB | 1 )
aid_bodies_gaza.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:14pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:13pm:

It's not unprecedented for Israel to accept responsibility and apologise before they investigate. It calms the butthurt jew haters. Every fake news outlet has repeated Hamas propaganda from the start of this war including the bullshit they bombed Al Ahli hospital which was proven to be Palestine Islamic Jihad rocket.

We have a car that was allegedly hit by airstrike yet no windows were blown out just a hole in the roof with metal peeled upwards..
The damage on other 2 cars is not consistant with airstrike.

Airstrikes on vehicles leave damage on surrounding areas yet no damage near any of these vehicles.

This video shows what happens when vehicle is hit by airstrike take note of bits flying everywhere. https://twitter.com/Wild_XW/status/1775301038951530650

The dead bodies don't show injuries consistant with airstrike on vehicle.

stop coping

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:20pm

And when the proof comes out that it was a HAM-ARSE stuff-up or intentional attack of the aid-workers - that they've tried to blame the IDF again with,  like scared little premature ejaculators.

You watch Peccary Piglet, the Anus-Man, Smith-chips, Karnal-Jellyfish, Dnarever, Bobby and Mothra shut their gobs and run away like HAM-ARSE terrorists afraid of their own shadows that follow them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #54 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:24pm

The Jewish death cult has attacked the minds of Ozpoliticians JSin, Setanta, Bvr, and Yadda and turned them into followers seeking to enrich their wretched, misbegotten lives with human blood.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:26pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:20pm:
And when the proof comes out that it was a HAM-ARSE stuff-up or intentional attack of the aid-workers - that they've tried to blame the IDF again with,  like scared little premature ejaculators.

You watch Peccary Piglet, the Anus-Man, Smith-chips, Karnal-Jellyfish, Dnarever, Bobby and Mothra shut their gobs and run away like HAM-ARSE terrorists afraid of their own shadows that follow them.

It's claimed 3 cars were hit the bodies show no fire damage they weren't burnt we can rule that car out.

One vehicle has hole in roof windows intact we can rule that car out.

One vehicle has side impact possibly from RPG or IED.

This incident happened around midnight FLIR or IR can't read stickers on roof so any claims the deliberately shot at vehicles with stickers on roof is bullshit.

Israel recently released the UN vehicle hit in Lebanon was hit by Hezbollah IED.

mossad.jpg (81 KB | 2 )
mossad.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #56 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:29pm

Netanyahu confessed to the murders.

Bvr, JSin, Setanta, and Yadda are rejoicing over the deaths of the 7 aid workers.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:31pm

This is what happens to vehicles hit by Israeli airstrikes.

Hamas have a lot to gain blaming Israel for this all the leftist useful idiot terrorist supporters in the west will be butthurt with outrage demanding Israel stop this war so Hamas can rearm and regroup for another war.

Do any of the 3 vehicles hit look anything like this?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #58 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:33pm

I call Baronvonrort a liar.

Netanyahu confessed to the world that Jews murdered the aid workers.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:35pm

DFAT did give a travel warning to Gaza and parts of Israel perhaps this Aussie lady should have taken it seriously.

Gaza has one of the highest rates of obesity in the world despite having over 50% unemployment rate.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print