Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chinese concept of justice (Read 124 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Chinese concept of justice
Apr 4th, 2024 at 3:28pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 4th, 2024 at 3:19pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 4th, 2024 at 10:07am:
thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 4th, 2024 at 9:33am:
freediver wrote on Apr 3rd, 2024 at 1:02pm:
The CCP has killed about 100 million Chinese people.

About half that number, which is  the upper estimate of the Chinese who starved in the Mao-era famine.

ie, about the same number who have died in wars under the US 'rules based order'(sic) since WW2, courtesy of your delusional 'indivdual rights' ideology. 

Quote:
How many of them have faced justice for their actions?

er....Mao and his accomplices are all dead.   

So Mao only killed 50 million of his own citizens, not 100 million, and "justice" was achieved because he died at 83 years of age, while still in power, most likely from lung and heart problems associated with his chain smoking, but also possibly Parkinson's and Lou Gehrig's. The CCP kept his health problems a state secret and held a massive public funeral for him.

Yes ...and?

This is the "foundations" thread, and I have exposed the fact the foundations of your "freedom" ideology are founded on quicksand.

Having lost that debate and still refusing to concede,  you have decided to divert to what the CCP is doing (or was doing - nothing like mixing past and present, for a deluded "freedom" brain...)

Quote:
Is that what passes for justice under the CCP?

I love your simple-minded questions.

Answer: no.

Quote:
How many millions of Chinese people would a Chinese leader have to kill before the CCP took more drastic measures, like threatening to remove them from office if they didn't slow down the death rate?

Slowing down the death rate is a good thing, right?

The CCP is not the leader. 

(See what happens when you ask dumb "freedom" ideology  questions?)

Try again.

Fair enough, you can have a new thread.

Can you explain what the CCP's concept of justice for 50 million deaths looks like? Do they think it is sufficient for Mao to lose face after his death by being denounced with "The CCP is not the leader"?

Is this concept of justice peculiar to the CCP, or do you think it is shared by the Chinese people?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Chinese concept of justice
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2024 at 9:41pm

Hi freediver,

This China watcher, is a critic of the tight and corrupt [unaccountable] CCP authoritarianism,
and he has posted a lot of videos on YT.

He seems to be well informed, on what the CCP [and corrupt officials] are doing in China.

In the first video, an account of regional bank deposit swindling,
and the utterly powerless state, of the victims......

The Chinese Dream is Over!

19 min
Jul 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUP4Dcslyc

It’s Murder Season in China

12 min
Mar 25, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJDmhLlvQNU

If you found the videos above of interest.....
i recommend this YT channel to you.......

serpentza                  https://www.youtube.com/@serpentza

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print