Send Topic Print
Marla's Weed History (Read 13661 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Marla's Weed History
Reply #360 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 1:37am

Marla wrote on Aug 30th, 2024 at 11:28pm:
Tropicana Banana is a sativa-dominant hybrid weed strain made by crossing Tropicanna with Banana Kush. Tropicana Banana produces an energizing high. Consumers who have smoked this strain say it makes them feel uplifted, energetic, and focused.

https://www.dinafem.org/uploads/BRN0070.jpg

Highly recommend. Geddit? Highly.

That is a stunning looking bud

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #361 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 7:04am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 31st, 2024 at 1:37am:
Marla wrote on Aug 30th, 2024 at 11:28pm:
Tropicana Banana is a sativa-dominant hybrid weed strain made by crossing Tropicanna with Banana Kush. Tropicana Banana produces an energizing high. Consumers who have smoked this strain say it makes them feel uplifted, energetic, and focused.

https://www.dinafem.org/uploads/BRN0070.jpg

Highly recommend. Geddit? Highly.

That is a stunning looking bud

Marla only smokes the best - the top shelf stuff:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #362 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 11:24am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 30th, 2024 at 8:32pm:
I would hardly call getting medicated with fentanyl painkillers post-surgery at the age of 15 to be "in a competition with Marla for druggo cred". My mother was prescribed fentanyl by her hospital doctor, when my mother broke her own arm in a fall. I hardly would ever call a retired 67 y.o. nurse who has dispensed painkillers as part of her career "in a competition with Marla for druggo cred".

What were you doing in Baghdad in 1978?

But you never mentioned any of that originally now did you? You only admitted it was doctor prescribed post surgery after I quizzed you. Roll Eyes

Using your Mother now as another example of doctor prescribed fentanyl is completely irrelevant to how you originally portrayed your experience & said that- " I was 15 yrs old when I tried Fentanyl" .... isn't it?.. your Mum was not mentioned.

Did my last line go over your head? Whooooosh!  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #363 - Sep 9th, 2024 at 7:27am

Gnads wrote on Aug 31st, 2024 at 11:24am:
But you never mentioned any of that originally now did you? You only admitted it was doctor prescribed post surgery after I quizzed you. Roll Eyes

Using your Mother now as another example of doctor prescribed fentanyl is completely irrelevant to how you originally portrayed your experience & said that- " I was 15 yrs old when I tried Fentanyl" .... isn't it?.. your Mum was not mentioned.

I can tell from your post, you are a busy person. Me? Not so much. That is why I assume that you would have remembered that I did mention my mother breaking her arm some years ago, in a recent post on this topic. But alrighty then, Mr 60 hours a week.

I did not mention getting minor surgery, where the doctor prescribed and the nurses administered painkillers like Fentanyl. I can tell you a story about how I was getting addicted to Fentanyl to a point that the night nurse told me to not take any more tablets. It was an out of pocket cost to my parents ($200, in 1994 prices). Dad told me that I cost him a small fortune. The night nurse said that I should be good enough to take Panadol for a while.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2024 at 7:41am by UnSubRocky »  
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #364 - Sep 9th, 2024 at 9:44am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 9th, 2024 at 7:27am:

I can tell from your post, you are a busy person. Me? Not so much. That is why I assume that you would have remembered that I did mention my mother breaking her arm some years ago, in a recent post on this topic. But alrighty then, Mr 60 hours a week.

I did not mention getting minor surgery, where the doctor prescribed and the nurses administered painkillers like Fentanyl. I can tell you a story about how I was getting addicted to Fentanyl to a point that the night nurse told me to not take any more tablets. It was an out of pocket cost to my parents ($200, in 1994 prices). Dad told me that I cost him a small fortune. The night nurse said that I should be good enough to take Panadol for a while.

So you have an obvious addictive predisposition.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #365 - Sep 9th, 2024 at 10:44am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 9th, 2024 at 7:27am:

the pharmacutical drugs are top quality and very addictive

Just because things are legal does not mean they are totally beneficial.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #366 - Sep 9th, 2024 at 12:21pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2024 at 10:44am:

The nurse that dispensed the fentanyl to me during post op, said that the drugs can become addictive. I caught the measles whilst I was in hospital recovering from minor surgery. Because I was on fentanyl, the nurses told me to swap over to paracetamol to deal with the measles. It worked.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #367 - Sep 9th, 2024 at 12:22pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 9th, 2024 at 9:44am:
So you have an obvious addictive predisposition.

It took me 4 weeks to get off the addiction of alcohol. Now, I am just a casual drinker. Once a week.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #368 - Sep 9th, 2024 at 4:41pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2024 at 10:44am:

You understand that anything can be legal, but not totally beneficial or unaddictive.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #369 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 2:03am

Going to go for my second weed tolerance break.

Might last 20 minutes or less. We shall see.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #370 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 5:13am

weed = extreme coping mentality .

someone who is just trying to "cope'

a way for losers to numb the pain of their existence

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #371 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:29am

Marla is a naughty boy and she needs to be punished:

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #372 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 8:24am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 5:13am:
weed = extreme coping mentality .

someone who is just trying to "cope'

a way for losers to numb the pain of their existence

Is that anything like deliberately spraying yourself with Roundup (as you've admitted to doing in the past)?  Undecided

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #373 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 1:46pm

newsflash carl

round up stops photosynthesis

now you may be a houseplant and at risk but the superior man doesnt wet himself over imaginary threats to his health (such as glysophate or covid 19 )

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #374 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 1:31pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 1:46pm:
newsflash carl

round up stops photosynthesis

now you may be a houseplant and at risk but the superior man doesnt wet himself over imaginary threats to his health (such as glysophate or covid 19 )

You haven't considered taking over from this bloke as an Advocate for Monsanto?  Grin Grin

Patrick Moore - what an idiot.  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print