Send Topic Print
Man or Bear (Read 2437 times)
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Man or Bear
Reply #30 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:40am

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:18am:
I think mothras post went so far over your head that it's in the clouds. 

No, it didn't.

A similar point could be made about men preferring a dog over a woman if the man is referring to a woman's capacity for reputation destruction.

The point would have been better made if the woman referred to preferring, say, cats over men.

Using the bear analogy is a blue-hairs, ham twot thing.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:43am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:40am:

No, it didn't.

A similar point could be made about men preferring a dog over a woman if the man is referring to a woman's capacity for reputation destruction.

The point would have been better made if the woman referred to preferring, say, cats over men.

Sure you missed the point.  That you think a cat would have been a better analogy shows you have no idea what the point was. Let me know if you need to have it explained to you

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:47am

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:43am:

No, it didn't.

Sure you missed the point.  That you think a cat would have been a better analogy shows you have no idea what the point was. Let me know if you need to have it explained to you

I'm, guessing you're a wife-basher to see the analogy as valid.

The vast majority of men are not violent towards women. All wild bears will eventually attack/kill you.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:53am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:47am:

No, it didn't.

The vast majority of men are not violent towards women. All wild bears will eventually attack/kill you.

I'm guessing you're a cretin for getting yet another thing wrong.  And most bear encounters do not end up with the bear trying to kill you,  no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:54am

No, it didn't.

Is that the worst a bear is capable of - mauling and/or killing?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:56am

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:53am:

No, it didn't.

I'm guessing you're a cretin for getting yet another thing wrong.  And most bear encounters do not end up with the bear trying to kill you,  no matter how much you pretend otherwise. 

All bear encounters are potentially lethal, hence all those warnings in US and Canadian wildlife parks.

Are you potentially lethal towards your wife/partner?

Are you worse than a bear?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:58am

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:54am:

No, it didn't.

Have you got it in you to maul or kill a woman?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:59am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:56am:

No, it didn't.

All bear encounters are potentially lethal, hence all those warnings in US and Canadian wildlife parks.

Are you arguing that men aren't potentially lethal  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:01am

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:59am:

No, it didn't.

Can you give me an example of when you'd attack/kill a woman? When you're hungry, maybe?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:05am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:58am:

No, it didn't.

This is not about a particular man or a particular bear - it's about men and bears in general, and what they are capable of as a species.

I asked you a very simple question: Is that the worst a bear is capable of - mauling and/or killing?

The answer is 'yes'.

A bear will not rape or torture. They won't tie a woman up and devise evil ways to make her suffer.

Now ask yourself: is a man capable of raping and/or torturing a woman?

Could a woman scare away a bear?  Could they scare away a man?

Has the penny dropped yet?

The very worst a bear can do to a woman is maul and kill her.

A man, on the other hand, can do that and much more.

I perfectly understand why women are choosing the bear.

IP Logged

goosecat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:06am

Actually it's a really simple answer to all but the average WOKE Imbecile current society lets parade around masquerading as someone of knowledge. Of the 3 possibilities available (Man, Woman, Bear); the most likely chance of your child surviving in the woods, finding their way, being protected from evident possible bear attacks and making it back home safely, is that child being cared for and protected by a man.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    " DID you know children are more likely to be harmed by their biological mother than father? Neither did I until very recently. But why am I surprised — and why will you be shocked? Because we don’t talk about it.
No one wants to talk about it. Society is totally in denial that women aren’t always victims.

We have all been conditioned to believe the majority of people who commit abuse are men — but it’s not true.

There are good women and bad women. Children are far more likely to suffer neglect or abuse at the hands of their mothers.

It’s so important that we all put aside our preconceptions and look at the facts, even though they’re uncomfortable.

Families mourn lost kids in Cairns after the stabbing of 8 children. Source: Supplied
Families mourn lost kids in Cairns after the stabbing of 8 children. Source: Supplied
Statistics show a different story from the one we are accustomed to

Data from Child Protective Services in the US, mirrors the pattern around the world. Of children who become victims of maltreatment, the huge majority of perpetrators of the crimes are the biological parents (not adopted or foster parents, as you might think).

The Child Family Community Australia reports, “A British retrospective prevalence study of 2669 young adults aged 18-24 (May-Chahal & Cawson, 2005) found that mothers were more likely than fathers to be responsible for physical abuse 49 per cent of incidents compared to 40 per cent).”

Other sites that are trying to raise awareness in this area will bombard you with statistics. Breaking the silence, for instance, says 71 per cent of children killed by one parent are killed by their mothers, 60 per cent of those victims are boys.

Talking child abuse statistics
A report by Australian Institute of Family Studies released in October 2016 found, “boys were more likely to be the subjects of a substantiation of physical abuse, neglect or emotional abuse than girls.”

DHHS data in the UK shows that of children abused by one parent between 2001 and 2006,
70.6 per cent were abused by their mothers, 29.4 per cent were abused by their fathers.

You don’t have to drown in statistics to see reality. You only have to read news headlines that, sadly, are all around us.

The truth about violence is that it has more connection to morality than gender. And, not all women are natural caretakers."                                                  
                                                          https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/why-arent-we-talking-about-abus...
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:14am by goosecat »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:09am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:01am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:59am:

No, it didn't.

Can you give me an example of when you'd attack/kill a woman? When you're hungry, maybe?
i wouldn't,  but no woman had ever chosen a bear over me. Is that why you're so butt hurt over this? Did some woman say she preferred a bear to you?
You show me the last case of a woman being eaten by a bear, anywhere in the world,  and we'll compare that to the hundreds of cases of women killed by men in Australia.  If you like, we'll make it so you give me $100 for every case i find, I'll give you $1000 for every case of a woman eaten by a bear that you find. We'll limit it to the last decade as I don't want to force you to sell your house to pay up.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:12am

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:05am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 10:58am:

No, it didn't.

This is not about a particular man or a particular bear - it's about men and bears in general, and what they are capable of as a species.

I asked you a very simple question: Is that the worst a bear is capable of - mauling and/or killing?

The answer is 'yes'.

A bear will not rape or torture. They won't tie a woman up and devise evil ways to make her suffer.

Now ask yourself: is a man capable of raping and/or torturing a woman?

Could a woman scare away a bear?  Could they scare away a man?

Has the penny dropped yet?

The very worst a bear can do to a woman is maul and kill her.

A man, on the other hand, can do that and much more.

I perfectly understand why women are choosing the bear.

How many men do you know rape and torture women?

Bears are capable of half-eating a victim leaving them barely alive...

Would these blue-hairs use a shark analogy in Australia? Probably not... Shark stories are well-known in Australia... Bear stories are not.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:15am

goosecat wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:06am:
Actually it's a really simple answer to all but the average WOKE Imbecile current society lets parade around masquerading as someone of knowledge. Of the 3 possibilities available (Man, Woman, Bear); the most likely chance of your child surviving in the woods, finding their way home and being protected from evident possible bear attacks and making it back home safely, is that child being cared for and protected by a man.

Exactly

And how many women would not take their chances with help from a man if they were being chased by bears?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:21am

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:09am:
Quote:
i wouldn't,  but no woman had ever chosen a bear over me. Is that why you're so butt hurt over this? Did some woman say she preferred a bear to you?
You show me the last case of a woman being eaten by a bear, anywhere in the world,  and we'll compare that to the hundreds of cases of women killed by men in Australia.  If you like, we'll make it so you give me $100 for every case i find, I'll give you $1000 for every case of a woman eaten by a bear that you find. We'll limit it to the last decade as I don't want to force you to sell your house to pay up.

Not many women are eaten by bears because almost no women living in bear country is stupid enough to buy into the blue-hairs bullshit that they'd be safer with a bear than a man.

Their chances of dying from a bear attack would quickly rise to 100% were they blue-hairs enough to trust a bear.

And, of course, you wouldn't hurt a woman and neither would your friends... And yet...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print