Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Released refugee BASHED an old woman (Read 701 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Released refugee BASHED an old woman
Apr 29th, 2024 at 7:54pm

Former immigration detainee released after High Court decision among those arrested over violent Girrawheen home invasion

A man charged over a violent home invasion and robbery in Perth's north in which an elderly woman was allegedly bashed unconscious was released from immigration detention after a landmark High Court ruling last year.

Majid Jamshidi Doukoshkan, 43, was among 149 detainees released after the High Court ruled in November 2023 that indefinite immigration detention was unlawful.

Mr Doukoshkan is one of several people charged over the home invasion and burglary which left 73-year-old Ninette Simons hospitalised with head injuries.

Her 76-year-old husband Philip was allegedly tied up and assaulted after the group allegedly posed as police officers to gain access to the couple's Girrawheen home.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-29/charges-over-violent-home-invasion-and-as...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Released refugee BASHED an old woman
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 7:55pm

Well well well!

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 7:59pm

Into the cells - no appeal after court finished - on the next flight or leaky boat out.

Reverse Boat People Policy - we offer full processing onshore and eventual re-settlement for proven refugees HERE - we turn the boats around and send them back full of recalcitrants and criminals.

**pulls up rock by fire**.......

"Been having an 'issue (barp - buzz word) with an Unnamed Bank over vanishing money from accounts including mortgage .... bailed 'em up the other day and said to them that either someone on the inside was getting into accounts and lifting money, or a hacker was inside their defences....  they went quiet....

They know as well as I do that some Usual Suspect or Band Of Suspects employed by the bank is most likely milking accounts ... and they likely know full well which groups to look at first......

Why would that be?"

Damn - did that in yellow so as not to implicate a specific bank..... yellow unreadable.... so it's black only... no yellow and black... wonder what the reward is for blowing that whistle for them?
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:06pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:34pm

The Christchurch mosque shootings were two consecutive mass shootings on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand on 15 March 2019.

They were committed by Brenton Tarrant - a white Australian male - who entered both mosques during Friday prayer, firstly at the Al Noor Mosque at 1:40 p.m. and later at the Linwood Islamic Centre at 1:52 p.m.

Tarrant was arrested after his vehicle was rammed by a police unit as he was driving to a third mosque in Ashburton. He live-streamed the first shooting on Facebook, marking the first successfully live-streamed far-right terror attack, and had published an online manifesto before the attack.

On 26 March 2020, he pled guilty to 51 murders, 40 attempted murders, and engaging in a terrorist act.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:39pm

Bring back the rope.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:34pm:
The Christchurch mosque shootings were two consecutive mass shootings on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand on 15 March 2019.

They were committed by Brenton Tarrant - a white Australian male - who entered both mosques during Friday prayer, firstly at the Al Noor Mosque at 1:40 p.m. and later at the Linwood Islamic Centre at 1:52 p.m.

Tarrant was arrested after his vehicle was rammed by a police unit as he was driving to a third mosque in Ashburton. He live-streamed the first shooting on Facebook, marking the first successfully live-streamed far-right terror attack, and had published an online manifesto before the attack.

On 26 March 2020, he pled guilty to 51 murders, 40 attempted murders, and engaging in a terrorist act.

How is that relevant to what happened to this Perth couple, slimey, despicable, revolting khunt?

How?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:53pm

Vile, revolting, wanker bastard.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:59pm

IBI

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 9:18pm

That's what you get when you vote for the Labs and Libs. It's time we woke up

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:30pm

What are the names of the judges on the high court responsible for this?

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 8:39pm:
Bring back the rope.

Don’t waste good rope on these creatures!

I suggest if you enter the country illegally it’s a mandatory 3 year jail sentence and on release immediately deported to your country of birth.

What they do to them is of no concern of mine.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:48pm

Blame Peccary, Smith, Mothra, LTYC and MattyKarnalFisk for allowing all these grubs into this country under the bulls_hit excuse that they're refugees suffering in their own countries (because they're the real problem there), blah, blah.

Peccary should give that lady a free guitar... and a starbucks coffee.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:48pm

Karma's a bit_ch ain't it.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 11:25pm

Two wrongs don't make a right groggary.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:04am

Jasin wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:48pm:
Blame Peccary, Smith, Mothra, LTYC and MattyKarnalFisk for allowing all these grubs into this country under the bulls_hit excuse that they're refugees suffering in their own countries (because they're the real problem there), blah, blah.

Peccary should give that lady a free guitar... and a starbucks coffee.

I can’t blame the above at all. I value different opinion , unfortunately I’m not always right.

I can blame the “ high court “ , amazing how judges names are always hidden?

I also can blame the Albo government for not passing laws to direct the faceless, nameless “ high court “ judges to not allow their release.

I can also blame the previous  Lnp. government for not passing laws and leaving a ticking time bomb the Albo government was to stupid and distracted by its failing “ voice “ to identify and correct.

I don’t believe you can lock people up forever without a trial.

I don’t believe you have any right as a refuge when you enter the country illegally.

Australia should increase our refugee intake. Via the proper channels.

Not protect and allow prosper those  only who must run from their country due to the crimes they have committed there.

If you enter the country illegally, jail and on release back to your country of birth.

We have already seen how easy it was for nazis to escape and settle in Australia after ww2

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print