Australian Politics

Re: The Poor Old Man
Reply #15 - May 4th, 2024 at 10:24am

Bobby. wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 6:46pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 4:16pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 2:09pm:
Poor old Joe,
get him some comfy slippers and a dressing gown -
I'm sure we can find him a good rest home.

True, but he's currently in the Oval Office. The Real Americans erected him prez, remember? I'm sure his staff can pick him up some nice fluffy slippers from Wallmart.

How's your DL going? Does he need anything?

Maybe some fresh incontinence pads.
I hear he's going to need a four-year supply - the maximum New York sentence for faking your financial disclosures.

You?

Trump doesn't use  incontinence pads. ...

His own staff have confirmed that he does.

They used to refer to him as Von Shitzhizpantz.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 4th, 2024 at 10:49am

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2024 at 10:58pm

Biden slurs his words like a drunk:

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2024 at 11:43pm

Quote:
Everyone freaking out about that Biden clip at G7.

I found the full video. The longer clip, in context, is even more horrifying.

https://x.com/thevivafrei/status/1801347846974661062

Joe should be in aged care

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2024 at 11:47pm

Genocide Joe Biden's mental condition is so bad he could be dead before November.

Could a cadaver be elected POTUS? The constitution doesn't prohibit it.

Trump is in a similar condition. If both of them die before November we could see the first battle of the cadavers. Loser wins.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:37am

Jun 12, 2024

Steve Forbes explains why he believes President Biden will drop his bid for second term due
to his painfully obvious mental decline—and if he does bow out of the race, this is how he'll do it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:53am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 15th, 2024 at 10:58pm:

No no, back to your claim. The big fella most certainly does use incontinence pads. His personal lawyer and fixer saw it with his own eyes. The Manhattan courtroom the big fella sat in for weeks was totally stunk out.

Now, you need to own up. You support a decrepit old fool who's lost control of his bowels.

Say it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:56am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:53am:

No no, back to your claim. The big fella most certainly does use incontinence pads. His personal lawyer and fixer saw it with his own eyes. The Manhattan courtroom the big fella sat in for weeks was totally stunk out.

Now, you need to own up. You support a decrepit old fool who's lost control of his bowels.

Say it.

Bullshit.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/15/politics/trump-biden-cnn-debate-rules/index.h...

Biden and Trump campaigns agreed to mic muting, podiums among rules for upcoming CNN debate

By CNN Staff
2 minute read
Updated 12:13 PM EDT, Sat June 15, 2024

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:57am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:37am:
Jun 12, 2024

Steve Forbes explains why he believes President Biden will drop his bid for second term due
to his painfully obvious mental decline—and if he does bow out of the race, this is how he'll do it.

He won't, so you're done there too

You do know that if your DL loses, he'll face three more trials, be swiftly convicted in each and DEFINITELY locked up.

The Republican party will have no where else to go - not after they just kissed his ring in Washington.

It's looking increasingly like Sleepy Joe will slay him a second time, so I'm curious.

Where will you go then?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:58am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:56am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:53am:

Say it.

Bullshit.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/15/politics/trump-biden-cnn-debate-rules/index.h...

Biden and Trump campaigns agreed to mic muting, podiums among rules for upcoming CNN debate

By CNN Staff
2 minute read
Updated 12:13 PM EDT, Sat June 15, 2024

No no, back to your claim. Multiple witnesses have testified to your DL's incontinence.

Say it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 9:01am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:57am:
Jun 12, 2024

You do know that if your DL loses, he'll face three more trials, be swiftly convicted in each and DEFINITELY locked up.

The Republican party will have no where else to go - not after they just kissed his ring in Washington.

It's looking increasingly like Sleepy Joe will slay him a second time, so I'm curious.

Where will you go then?

Don't worry -
Trump was made bankrupt 5 times and the banks still lent him $billions -

Trump can get out of anything.  Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 9:05am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 9:01am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 8:57am:
Jun 12, 2024

Where will you go then?

Don't worry -
Trump was made bankrupt 5 times and the banks still lent him $billions -

Trump can get out of anything.  Smiley

He's just been done on 34 felonies, half a bil in fraud and over 90 mil for sexual assault and further defamation.

Everything you're posting here is lies, so we'll give you the opportunity to correct one.

Your DL wears nappies, and you know. Admit it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 9:18am

Not sure how the same people that cry about Biden saying silly stuff can ignore Trump doing worse. At least Biden understands what he's saying,  even if it occasionally comes out wrong.  Trump on the other hand has no idea what he's saying,  often repeating segments of thought bubbles he's overheard with no idea what any of it actually means.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:38am

G7 Officially Changed To G6 After Biden Wanders Off Again

BARI, ITALY — The heads of state gathered in Italy for the G7 summit have decided to go ahead and officially change the name to "G6" after President Biden wandered off again.

"Welp, there goes number seven," said Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni, watching as Biden meandered off into a forest. "Let's just go down to six nations, guys... I'm so tired of fetching him."

According to sources present, the other world leaders quickly ratified the proposal. "We've spent so much time chasing Biden down, we've barely been able to get anything done," complained German chancellor Olaf Scholz. "Also, he spent half the last meeting trying to talk to Willhelm the Second. He just doesn't bring much to the table other than ice cream. I will miss the ice cream."

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:39am

Biden was reportedly furious at being kicked out of the Group of Seven, demanding immediate reinstatement. "Listen here, bub! I built these seven nations with my bare hands! I drove an eighteen-wheeler!" screamed Biden. "You think you can kick me out? I'll kick you out! I'll fight you all, right here, right now! Let's go!"

Unfortunately, Biden's speech fell on deaf ears as he was addressing a small pack of wild dogs.

At publishing time, Italian authorities had issued a missing person report after Biden had again wandered off declaring he was, "off to fight the Matterhorn".

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print