The Poor Old Man (Read 2192 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The Poor Old Man
Reply #60 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 4:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 3:54pm:
Thanks, Bobby. You don't have a spare clip from Hang 'em High, do you?

It'd be good to hear something new around here.

This is new - the latest speech - only 2 days old.

Latest speech from Trump 16th June 2024

Former President Donald Trump spoke at a Turning Point USA Rally in Detroit, Michigan,
where he ripped apart President Joe Biden's immigration crisis,
explained why Gavin Newsom is destroying California,

Video - only 5 minutes long:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kHhEtXVdlMM

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 4:02pm

flip page

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 4:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 3:35pm:
Too bad so sad, old boy. Which former reality TV star was prez in 2020?

And which former TV star tried to minimize the pandemic, promoted the gun ownership that leads to gun violence and actively flamed the chaos and social unrest that my own link cites as leading to that surge?

Yeah, nuffin' to do with BLM burning down the place, attacking police, courts, lawlessness, defund the police.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:04pm

Good to see the autocue's back, Bobby.

But hang on, did he just say the illegals are causing house prices to go up?

Like, Venezuelans are being released from prisons and mental hospitals, sneaking through the border and then buying up all the houses?

And did he next say, no no, they're actually putting them up in luxury hotels? Like, the leftards are paying the Radisson $500 a night to put up Honduran refugee families?

And did he then say the California governor, Gavin Newscum, is destroying California, is really sick, etc, and will be prevented from running for office once the big fella gets in?

And after that, did he say Vlad now has nuclear submarines and naval destroyers stationed in Cuba (that the fake news won't mention), so close by, but if he was prez this would never happen because Vlad respects him ever so?

My my, Bobby. It's great to hear the autocue's fixed, but do you know?

It's so hard to imagine he has all this stuff written down.

Are you farmed?
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:14pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:12pm

Frank wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 4:19pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 3:35pm:
Too bad so sad, old boy. Which former reality TV star was prez in 2020?

And which former TV star tried to minimize the pandemic, promoted the gun ownership that leads to gun violence and actively flamed the chaos and social unrest that my own link cites as leading to that surge?

Yeah, nuffin' to do with BLM burning down the place, attacking police, courts, lawlessness, defund the police.

That's right. Nuffin. We've showed you all this. Not one murder at a BLM rally. No one invaded the Capitol, tasered cops and caused the deaths of five.

Nuffin. Oh, you'll shriek and moan and get yourself in a right old tizz, but BLM was a completely peaceful movement, as we've shown.

Now, you're what we call fucked. Your distractions aren't working, you're running out of whatabouts and no one's buying your lies.

All you've got left is Pakis and Dagos and Tjurds. Something tells me Americans are starting to catch on too. I could be wrong, but I've got the feeling.

You're done.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:32pm

Let's fact check the big fella's Russian ruse, shall we?

It comes from a recent Instagram troll, who posted footage of Russians firing missiles off the coast of Florida.

Quote:
. A June 12 Instagram post by an account called packingpatriot.2 bears a caption that claims, “Russia is showing off its naval firepower right off the coast of Florida today thanks to Joe Biden and his useful idiots.”

An Associated Press story that appeared in the Navy Times on Oct. 14, 2019, also shows the image used on the Indian news site, and the caption reads: “In this photo made from the footage taken from Russian Defense Ministry official web site on Thursday, May 24, 2018, the Russian nuclear submarine Yuri Dolgoruky test-fires the Bulava missiles from the White Sea.”

So the video in the Instagram posts does not show Russian missiles being fired “off the coast of Florida” in June 2024. Rather, the video — provided by the Russian Ministry of Defense — shows missiles being fired by a different submarine in the White Sea toward Kamchatka in eastern Russia in 2018.

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/06/posts-misrepresent-old-video-of-missile-test-a...

Oh, and here's the Russian navy story being covered, shurely shome mistake, by the fake news media:

Quote:
CNN — A group of Russian Navy ships, including a nuclear-powered submarine, arrived in Cuba on Wednesday morning in a sign of strengthening ties between the two Cold War allies.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/12/americas/russian-navy-cuba-intl/index.html

So many lies. Lies even within lies.

All fake, all dumb, and all so easily debunked.

It's quite a cult you and the old boy belong to, Bobby. If you ever want to get out, just say ah.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:46pm

Quote:
That's right. Nuffin. We've showed you all this. Not one murder at a BLM rally. No one invaded the Capitol, tasered cops and caused the deaths of five.

Nuffin. Oh, you'll shriek and moan and get yourself in a right old tizz, but BLM was a completely peaceful movement, as we've shown.

Now, you're what we call buggered. Your distractions aren't working, you're running out of whatabouts and no one's buying your lies.

All you've got left is Pakis and Dagos and Tjurds. Something tells me Americans are starting to catch on too. I could be wrong, but I've got the feeling.

You're done.

Of course you are wrong. You are lying, pantaloon sniffing wee paki, as even the dumbest 13 year old leftward know.

The War on Cops.
Two months after the pandemic hit, and sparked by the death of George Floyd, cities all across the country broke out into violent riots. Much of that violence has been directed at law enforcement, and it has taken a serious toll.

During the 2020 riots, more than 900 law enforcement officers were injured, including 277 officer injuries while defending the federal courthouse in Portland, Oregon, and 60 Secret Service officers defending the White House.

In September, a gunman ambushed two Los Angeles Sheriff’s deputies as they sat in their squad car. In January 2020, a violent mob attacked police defending the Capitol. Just last month, a young man killed a Capitol police officer performing his duties.

Police across the country are suffering from demoralization and fatigue. By the end of last summer, police officers were quitting the force in large numbers.

Last August, 49 officers retired from the Portland Police Bureau in Oregon. That’s more than it lost in all of 2019.

By the end of last summer, 140 officers had quit the Atlanta Police Department by that point in the year. That number had only been 80 in the previous year.

And in Washington, D.C., over 300 officers have quit since last June. Only half of those were retirements. The other half just walked away.

What does that mean for the crime in these cities?

In Portland, murders increased 60 percent in 2020 from the year before. Arsons were up 95 percent.

In Atlanta, murders were up 62 percent in 2020 from the year before. Aggravated assault was up by 15 percent.

And in Washington, D.C., murders were up 22 percent in 2020 from the year before. So far this year, murders are up even more – 33 percent so far in 2021 compared to this point last year.

Professor Paul Cassell at the University of Utah estimates that reduced policing in dangerous neighborhoods last year caused an additional 1,200 homicides in America’s largest cities.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/grassley-lets-end-the-war-on-cops

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 6:05pm

Double posting, are we?

You poor thing. You have a nice lie down and get yourself some rest.

Come back when you know what topic you're posting in, dear boy.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #68 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 7:35am

Trump needs Jr to hold his hand when he walks now,

He's too old.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #69 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 7:46am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:04pm:

Like, Venezuelans are being released from prisons and mental hospitals, sneaking through the border and then buying up all the houses?

And did he next say, no no, they're actually putting them up in luxury hotels? Like, the leftards are paying the Radisson $500 a night to put up Honduran refugee families?

And did he then say the California governor, Gavin Newscum, is destroying California, is really sick, etc, and will be prevented from running for office once the big fella gets in?

And after that, did he say Vlad now has nuclear submarines and naval destroyers stationed in Cuba (that the fake news won't mention), so close by, but if he was prez this would never happen because Vlad respects him ever so?

Are you farmed?

Housing?
It is all of the above depending upon the financial circumstances of the invaders.
The rich drug dealers buy up property.
The poor get luxury hotels or compete for rentals.

It's the same here in Australia except for the luxury hotels.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 8:30am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 7:35am:
Trump needs Jr to hold his hand when he walks now,

https://i.imgur.com/r6ig3mh.jpg

He's too old.

No no, it's the slippery carpet these Deep State hacks put out, it's pathetic.

SO UNFAIR !!!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 8:37am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 7:46am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 5:04pm:

Are you farmed?

Housing?
It is all of the above depending upon the financial circumstances of the invaders.
The rich drug dealers buy up property.
The poor get luxury hotels or compete for rentals.

It's the same here in Australia except for the luxury hotels.

You need Australian residency to buy a house in Australia, Bobby, so I'm curious.

Which poor illegal is getting put up in luxury hotels?

And which millionaire drug dealers are sneaking in over the border, running away from border security and lying low, you know, being illegal -

To show three forms of ID, open a bank account, apply for a mortgage and buy a house?

Can you help me out with this one? If that's a little hard, can you tell me this?

Have you been farmed?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 10:07am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 6:05pm:
Double posting, are we?

You poor thing. You have a nice lie down and get yourself some rest.

Come back when you know what topic you're posting in, dear boy.

The War on Cops.
Two months after the pandemic hit, and sparked by the death of George Floyd, cities all across the country broke out into violent riots. Much of that violence has been directed at law enforcement, and it has taken a serious toll.

During the 2020 riots, more than 900 law enforcement officers were injured, including 277 officer injuries while defending the federal courthouse in Portland, Oregon, and 60 Secret Service officers defending the White House.

In September, a gunman ambushed two Los Angeles Sheriff’s deputies as they sat in their squad car. In January 2020, a violent mob attacked police defending the Capitol. Just last month, a young man killed a Capitol police officer performing his duties.

Police across the country are suffering from demoralization and fatigue. By the end of last summer, police officers were quitting the force in large numbers.

Last August, 49 officers retired from the Portland Police Bureau in Oregon. That’s more than it lost in all of 2019.

By the end of last summer, 140 officers had quit the Atlanta Police Department by that point in the year. That number had only been 80 in the previous year.

And in Washington, D.C., over 300 officers have quit since last June. Only half of those were retirements. The other half just walked away.

What does that mean for the crime in these cities?

In Portland, murders increased 60 percent in 2020 from the year before. Arsons were up 95 percent.

In Atlanta, murders were up 62 percent in 2020 from the year before. Aggravated assault was up by 15 percent.

And in Washington, D.C., murders were up 22 percent in 2020 from the year before. So far this year, murders are up even more – 33 percent so far in 2021 compared to this point last year.

Professor Paul Cassell at the University of Utah estimates that reduced policing in dangerous neighborhoods last year caused an additional 1,200 homicides in America’s largest cities.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/grassley-lets-end-the-war-on-cops

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 12:45pm

So who do you blame for the uptick in violent crime during your DL's leadership, you ridiculous old fool?

Sleepy Joe Biden?

Or, yeah-but-no-but-no, we'll need to wait and see what happens?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #74 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 8:18pm

Biden drifts in and out of reality:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print