Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Boy Scouts no longer for Boys (Read 419 times)
Jasin

Boy Scouts no longer for Boys
May 8th, 2024 at 8:46am

Seems Boy Scouts is now CANCELLED by Lefty Extremists in America.
It is now 'Scouts America' to be more 'inclusive'.
Which means - girls can join and all those Lefty Freakoids like people who identify as a Newt because some which turned them into one.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/boy-scouts-of-america-changes-name-after-11...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Boy Scouts no longer for Boys
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2024 at 9:04am

You're half a decade late.

Girls have been able to join for the last five years.

There are currently 176,000 girls in the BSA.

And, the BSA is a Texas-based organisation - hardly the home of "Lefty Extremists".

"Texas is a majority Republican state with Republicans controlling every statewide office. Texas Republicans have majorities in the State House and Senate, an entirely Republican Texas Supreme Court, control of both Senate seats in the US Congress."

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2024 at 9:13am

You're right! My apologies. Well said.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2024 at 3:37pm

Damn, I just bought a 1930 Boy Scout folding camera ... now I'll have to hide it from the Woke Police

I suppose I could buy a Girl Scout version and glue the two cameras together ... that should keep the Wokies happy

They cost an arm and a leg. The girl scout one with the camp fire on the front, fetches $500, or better

https://www.historiccamera.com/cgi-bin/librarium2/pm.cgi?action=app_display&app=...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2024 at 6:44pm

Woke banned the word 'Brownies' a few years ago as it was deemed 'Racist' against Brown People.
They are now called 'Embers'.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - May 12th, 2024 at 6:51pm

Jasin wrote on May 12th, 2024 at 6:44pm:
Woke banned the word 'Brownies' a few years ago as it was deemed 'Racist' against Brown People.

It's cultural Marxism:

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1660808671/1125#1125

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #6 - May 12th, 2024 at 6:55pm

Have they banned the words 'Girl Guides' because the word 'girl' offends those who are not Girls?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:34am

Jasin wrote on May 12th, 2024 at 6:44pm:

Must have been only a few years ago. They were using the word "brownies", without any ethnic minorities bringing up any concerns, not even 15 years ago.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 1:12pm

It's like a Spanish Inquisition witch-hunt!
They wanted to ban Peter Jackson's LOTR through Warner Bros and again The Hobbit (nearly succeeded) because they say Tolkien's Mythology for Western/Great Britain History is Racist and like the Film's production - didn't have a Token Black Man or Black People and depicted Red-head and Blonde Males in a 'positive' and heroic light. It was as blatant and simple as that from the early Woke emergence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print