Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Israel deliberately targeting civilians? (Read 4095 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Israel deliberately targeting civilians?
May 29th, 2024 at 12:30pm

This claim - that Israel is deliberately targeting women and children - has become something of a mindless chant from our racists here lately. As far as I can tell, not a single piece of evidence has been presented to support the claim. It appears to follow 'logically' from the fact that they are Jewish, every time a civilian gets killed in the war - a war which Hamas is deliberately dragging into the most heavily populated areas of Gaza.

This is happening in at least a dozen threads. The people doing the chanting are:

LTYC
Aussie
John Smith
Greg
buzzanddidj

There are plenty of other fairly absurd conspiracy theories also getting around. It seems that as soon as Jews are involved, a surprising number of people are gullible enough to believe anything they read on the internet. Some examples:

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1706934335

This can add a few more people to the list:
Mothra
wombatwoody
thegreatdivide
dnarever
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2024 at 11:20am by freediver »  

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Israel deliberately targeting civilians?
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm

Thanks for the acknowledgment of my position.

Israeli Jews are committing mass murder and genocide against children and women of Palestine.

Israeli Jews don't want to fight Hamas freedom fighters because they shoot back at Israeli Jews.

Israeli Jews are deliberately murdering children and women.

Biden_blood_2_007.png (244 KB | 11 )
Biden_blood_2_007.png

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - May 30th, 2024 at 5:51am

freediver wrote on May 29th, 2024 at 12:30pm:
This claim - that Israel is deliberately targeting women and children - has become something of a mindless chant from our racists here lately. As far as I can tell, not a single piece of evidence has been presented to support the claim. It appears to follow 'logically' from the fact that they are Jewish, every time a civilian gets killed in the war - a war which Hamas is deliberately dragging into the most heavily populated areas of Gaza.

This is happening in at least a dozen threads. The people doing the chanting are:

LTYC
Aussie
John Smith
Greg
buzzanddidj

There are plenty of other fairly absurd conspiracy theories also getting around. It seems that as soon as Jews are involved, a surprising number of people are gullible enough to believe anything they read on the internet. Some examples:

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1706934335

This can add a few more people to the list:
Mothra
wombatwoody

Would you buy a used war from any of those people?  I still utterly fail to see why so many have such a range of 'issues' with Jewish people... it astounds me that they think not one thing of the brutal massacre of such people but whine endlessly when the attackers are hunted down and put their own people in the way.  It's just one step away from putting all Jewish people in ghettoes.  Pure madness.

I have Jewish ancestry, but know nothing about it really - I don't hate anyone, even Muslims as a group - just their assholes among them...  if the head dress fits ...... well - pack your bags and go back to where the Israelis can get you .... PLEASE!!

LTYC is nothing but a troll - he actually thinks this is fun.  Just ignore him... he'll come back at that one soon.... he's terrified that I've got his number..... unlike FTLW though - we don't yet have his address, photo and full name...... he's a very low priority target... 

Gon'mo for him one day... I like the one on the left - boundaries still to be fully organised along with barriers to escape from Abestine - check points for those willing to work or study - chance to bathe in the ocean with the crocs....
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2024 at 5:56am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

Abestine_001.png (216 KB | 16 )
Abestine_001.png

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2024 at 7:56am

Ohh look, the IDF's stooge is at it again Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - May 30th, 2024 at 7:57am

Do you have any evidence to back up your conspiracy theories John, other than the fact that they are Jewish?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:00am

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 7:57am:
Do you have any evidence to back up your conspiracy theories John, other than the fact that they are Jewish?

35000 dead, mostly women and children, not evidence enough FD? How many have to die before you pull your head out of your arse?

Don't be shy now, give a number of how many have to die before you stop pretending it's all accidental? 100000? 500000? all of them?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:10am

Quote:
35000 dead, mostly women and children, not evidence enough FD?

No it isn't John. That number comes from Hamas, is not verified, and includes combatants. It is not evidence of anything, other than that there is another war.

Hamas' strategy is to start wars they have no hope of winning, then deliberately drag those wars into the most heavily populated areas of Gaza. You do not need another Jewish conspiracy theory to explain the outcome, which is why only terrorists and internet racists feel the need to invent them or take them seriously.

Why are you so gullible?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:19am

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 8:10am:
No it isn't John.

Absolutely it is

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 8:10am:
That number comes from Hamas, is not verified

Bullshit. Human Rights watch has verified the numbers.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:20am

Now that we've got that out of the way FD, how many have to die before you decide it's not accidental? What will it take? Do you really have to see every last palestinain dead before you'll admit it's genocide?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:25am

Quote:
Human Rights watch has verified the numbers.

Can you provide a link and a quote?

Quote:
how many have to die before you decide it's not accidental?

I agree with you that it is not an accident. It is a deliberate and intentional strategy by Hamas to repeatedly start wars they have no hope of winning then drag those wars into the most heavily populated areas of Gaza. They welcome death.

Hamas chief reportedly looks forward to high civilian death toll in Rafah

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/hamas-chief-reportedly-looks-forward-to-high-civilian-death-toll-in-rafah-p7ky3m2j

Quote:
Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar has sent a message to exiled members of the terror group saying he would welcome an Israeli assault on Rafah because the high number of civilian casualties would intensify worldwide pressure on Israel, a report from the Wall Street Journal said on Thursday.

Hamas Covenant 1988

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Quote:
Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

John Smith wrote on May 21st, 2024 at 9:48pm:
Quote:
What if they hide behind their mothers skirts while lobbing rockets at Israel?

You don't take the shot.  No one said it was supposed to be easy.

Do you ever feel like a witless puppet for the terrorists John?
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2024 at 8:38am by freediver »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:39am

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 8:25am:

Quote:
Critics often criticise the MoH for being administered by Hamas, implying that its figures are not to be trusted.

However, the World Health Organization (WHO) stated on Tuesday that it has full confidence in the MoH’s numbers.

MoH statistics have also been verified by Human Rights Watch and used by the United States Department of State in past conflicts and as recently as March 2023, despite US President Joe Biden questioning those numbers without evidence.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/14/has-the-un-really-said-fewer-people-wer...

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:40am

It is a deliberate and intentional strategy by Hamas to repeatedly start wars they have no hope of winning then drag those wars into the most heavily populated areas of Gaza. They welcome death.

What a load of bollocks. Do you beat your family members because they made you do it?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:42am

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 8:39am:

Quote:
Critics often criticise the MoH for being administered by Hamas, implying that its figures are not to be trusted.

However, the World Health Organization (WHO) stated on Tuesday that it has full confidence in the MoH’s numbers.

MoH statistics have also been verified by Human Rights Watch and used by the United States Department of State in past conflicts and as recently as March 2023, despite US President Joe Biden questioning those numbers without evidence.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/14/has-the-un-really-said-fewer-people-wer...

According to that article, you were lying. Again.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:43am

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 8:42am:
John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2024 at 8:39am:

Quote:

According to that article, you were lying. Again.

Whats the matter fd? Did you just realise how gullible you are? How much you've been played for a fool by the IDF?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - May 30th, 2024 at 8:48am

Even when I start a thread about internet racists spreading lies about Jews on behalf of a terrorist organisation, you feel compelled to respond with more lies about the Jews. And apparently you think it is funny.

Why is that John?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print