Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Fracturing of Australia (Read 1610 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Fracturing of Australia
Reply #15 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 12:16am

We seem to have forgotten that 'social boundaries' were put in place, and were respected, to protect us [collectively],
and to protect the 'comfortable norms' which we all accepted,
well, which 99% of us accepted.

i.e.
When an individual disrespected social boundaries, we use to call him a criminal.

Today, when we witness almost everyone disrespecting social boundaries,
we can only conclude that the anarchists must have had a very good PR machine !
/sarc off

anarchism = = belief in the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis.

Monty Python, in Australia, in 2024

'Life imitating art'......

Monty Python - Life of Brian - PFJ Union meeting

02 min
Nov 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUBAx8jbYNs

A lot of people are slowly coming to recognise that......
'The lunatics are in charge of the asylum!'

In this video, Jordan Peterson talks about our recent [social] propensity to seek to breakdown 'fences' with abandon.

And perhaps we are now, simply beginning to witness [collectively] the consequence of our lack of self restraint ?

Dr. Jordan Peterson airs Pride Month grievances

06 min
June 4th, 2024

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n5fUW1HuVIQ/

Quote:

Famed psychologist details his problems with annual ‘celebration of sexuality.’

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 1:46pm

"Fracturing of Australia"

To end and to heal a fractured society, in Australia,
...it is not such a difficult fix.

Much of the divisiveness in Australia in 2024, imo,
is being caused,       by [for many decades] our LAWMAKERS choosing to be WOKE and PC,
and choosing to 'wink' at the widespread [serious] LAWLESSNESS which is apparent, in Australian society.

A widespread LAWLESSNESS in today's society which we all witness to.

Widespread LAWLESSNESS [i.e. injustice!] in any society of men,   >> will cause <<   widespread chaos and confusion [to be felt within individuals] in that society.

It must !

Matthew 7:23
[Jesus said].....And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

In scripture, the word 'iniquity' is interchangeable with LAWLESSNESS.

So, how to mend 'the breach' which we can easily recognise, in this society, 2024 ?

Simply, if our politicians would choose to 'turn around',
and if they were determined to enact and enforce   >> righteous and just laws, <<
then, i suspect that 90%-95% of Australians would applaud our politicians.

And i feel confident, that most of the citizens of Australia would also choose,
to abide by [what they saw as] righteous and just laws, wherever those laws were strongly enforced.

WHAT KIND OF LAWS ?

Undeniably sensible laws, like these ----- >

Matthew 19:17
[Jesus said].....if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which?
Jesus said,
Thou shalt do no murder,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not steal,
Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Jesus said....
John 8:51
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Q.
Where is, what is, the difference,
between error,
and truth ?

We are all a witness to that difference, in Australia, 2024.

Consequences.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #17 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 2:01pm

Yadda's dream. When Australia fractures and cracks Yadda will be sucked in.

Its the only suck Yadda can get.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 2:23pm

LTYC is a clear reason for cutting back on childish access to social media....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #19 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 2:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 7th, 2024 at 2:23pm:
LTYC is a clear reason for cutting back on childish access to social media....

Yadda has found another service provider. GTTF.

GTTF's gullet needs a reline to satisfy his 'users'.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2024 at 2:48pm by Laugh till you cry »  

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #20 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 9:51pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 7th, 2024 at 2:01pm:

Yadda's dream.

When Australia fractures and cracks Yadda will be sucked in.

AS A RATIONAL PERSON......

1/ If i could choose,
i would choose [and desire] to live in a society where righteousness, and right actions were the common behaviour of its inhabitants.

2/ If i could choose,
i would choose NOT to live in a society where LAWLESSNESS was tolerated, and where LAWLESSNESS was the common behaviour of its inhabitants.

Rational.

IT SEEMS TO ME, THAT.....

Many persons would, for themselves,
desire to live in a nation where both peace and prosperity are prevalent, and the norm.

Yet it seems, that many of those very same persons would say,
"No restrictive laws for me!!"        and,
"I do not want the laws of this nation to restrict MY choices.
But i want everyone to respect MY rights and MY freedoms."

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1717209607/16#16
Quote:

Q.
Where is, what is, the difference,
between error,
and truth ?

We are all a witness to that difference, in Australia, 2024.

Consequences.

IN MY EXPERIENCE........

Each of us, make many, many choices, every day of our lives.

Each choice we make, will always have some consequence.

It isn't rocket science.

Psalms 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
4  Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Psalms 125:1
They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2  As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
3  For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
4  Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
5  As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2024 at 12:48am

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2024 at 12:55am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

Einstein_2.jpg (28 KB | 7 )
Einstein_2.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:11am

Muslim leader Sheik Wesam Charkawi driving the bid to topple Labor in southwest Sydney

Community leader Wesam Charkawi is mobilising the Muslim vote across key southwest Sydney federal seats to topple Labor at the next election as prominent figures warned the ALP of electoral abandonment.

Sheik Charkawi, a Western Sydney University PhD candidate, is the brains and organiser behind The Muslim Vote campaign, The Australian can reveal.

It is one among many websites to emerge recently targeting Muslim Australians to support pro-Palestine candidates or oust sitting members who are not, including some Laborministers, and rates them on their voting record and stance on Israel.

The emergence of such campaigns, and popular and well-connected figures such as Sheik Charkawi driving them, will remain a headache for Labor HQ until and during the federal election, likely to be early next year.

Last month Sheik Charkawi – a Sunni Muslim – led calls for the dismissal of ASIO chief Mike Burgess, who had said Sunni Islamic extremism posed the “greatest religi­ously motivated threat in Australia”.

The Australian revealed in April how Labor feared key Sydney heartlands, such as Jason Clare’s Blaxland, Anne Stanley’s Werriwa and Tony Burke’s Watson, could be at risk, given community anger about the Gaza war.

Sheik Charkawi, a frequent presence at the University of Sydney’s pro-Palestine encampment, was unreachable but has told his large following “things were in motion” for the next election and the Muslim vote had been “taken for granted”.

Outside Parramatta MP Andrew Charlton’s electorate office – another seat the campaign has targeted – Sheik Charkawi said it was “time to change the status quo” and a campaign was “mobilising for the election”.

Last month the campaign warned Labor its stance on the war would cost it at the election, particularly among young voters, saying it was “alienating its base”.

According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, 29 of the 151 federal electorates have 5 per cent or more people of Islamic faith – 27 of those 29 seats are held by Labor.

Of those 29, 16 are held by Labor on margins of 10 per cent or more, and at the previous election it suffered primary vote swings against it of up to 18.5 per cent.

Six of the 10 biggest swings were in seats with large Muslim communities. Mr Clare’s Blaxland and Mr Burke’s Watson are each held with about a 15 per cent margin. Muslim voters make up 35 per cent and 27 per cent respectively in the two seats.

Southwest Sydney Muslim leaders said the party would be naive to think it wouldn’t suffer at the polls.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/muslim-leader-sheik-wesam-chark...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:31am

Well - it has to be split up into - what was it - 500 to a 1000 little lingo group areas to suit the Old Overlords made over into the New Lords, with their private hunting reserves and spiritual retreats and such, via enclosure of the lands all about and ejection of the crofters....

Then I suppose every minority self-interest group is going to demand its own reserves and spiritual retreats and such - and a lot of fighting will take place between the First Settlers and the Latest Settlers over who gets to 'own' which chunk of land - could be some minor genocides involved there.... bit of dispossession and herding off their traditional lands and away from their culture.... hard to tell - for example - which will come out on top - the primitive Aborigine or the equally primitive Middle Easterner, both groups with much the same views of the universe...

Meanwhile the paid-up Owners will have to fend for themselves as best they can in the middle of all this strife... and this after Howard the Weasel Rat Coward stole all their weapons of defence.... it'll be a tough call for many .... make the Gaza Strip and families wanting to exit the fighting zones look like a candy store....  Roll Eyes

That's where stupid non-thinking and poor policy anti-thinking take us..... to the grimiest, deepest, darkest Civil War(s) that anyone has ever seen since South Africa before the British and the Dutch tamed it.

No hero to ride out of the West here these days - such a person would be called a bigot and sent packing, so I guess australia is doomed.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #24 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:34am

If Australia is waiting for rescue by Grappler and his ilk, we are surely doomed.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #25 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:35am

Duplicate deleted

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:46am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:35am:
Duplicate deleted

Go back to sleep....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:47am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2024 at 9:31am:
Well - it has to be split up into - what was it - 500 to a 1000 little lingo group areas to suit the Old Overlords made over into the New Lords, with their private hunting reserves and spiritual retreats and such, via enclosure of the lands all about and ejection of the crofters....

Then I suppose every minority self-interest group is going to demand its own reserves and spiritual retreats and such - and a lot of fighting will take place between the First Settlers and the Latest Settlers over who gets to 'own' which chunk of land - could be some minor genocides involved there.... bit of dispossession and herding off their traditional lands and away from their culture.... hard to tell - for example - which will come out on top - the primitive Aborigine or the equally primitive Middle Easterner, both groups with much the same views of the universe...

Meanwhile the paid-up Owners will have to fend for themselves as best they can in the middle of all this strife... and this after Howard the Weasel Rat Coward stole all their weapons of defence.... it'll be a tough call for many .... make the Gaza Strip and families wanting to exit the fighting zones look like a candy store....  Roll Eyes

That's where stupid non-thinking and poor policy anti-thinking take us..... to the grimiest, deepest, darkest Civil War(s) that anyone has ever seen since South Africa before the British and the Dutch tamed it.

No hero to ride out of the West here these days - such a person would be called a bigot and sent packing, so I guess australia is doomed.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 30th, 2024 at 10:06am

Islamism wants to tear down our social fabric

Islamism aims to undermine the very idea of Australia. As they do in the Middle East, Europe, the UK, Africa and elsewhere, Islamists work assiduously to delegitimise democracy, secularism and pluralism, and work towards the long-term goal of imposing their fundamentalist ideology.

We cannot tolerate it. We must expose and attack it, and work to eradicate it from our society.
We need police, bureaucrats, voters and university students to understand the goals of Islamism and how they are incompatible with our national values of democracy, personal liberty and the rule of law. It is easy to oppose violent extremism. Contesting the goals of professed non-violent Islamism requires more nuance but is equally important.

This is an ideology that is not only at odds with our national institutions and values, but hostile to them. Our leaders need to openly oppose it, authorities need to comprehend it, and we need to be able to call it out without demonising all Muslims, most of whom understand the threats of this movement better than non-Muslims.
The essence of our country, any successful country for that matter, is an idea. We are not defined by our continent, our flora and fauna, or our people – diverse and unique as they are. Australia exists because of the idea that we should populate, develop and nurture this place under our idea of democracy, rule of law, and personal liberty.

There is no shame in calling out those who aim to destroy this idea and impose a theocracy – in fact, surely it is our duty to thwart them.
Chris Kenny

Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 30th, 2024 at 4:09pm

We are letting in barbarians like this.

https://x.com/Salwan_Momika1/status/1806876770383138969