Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
If Bobby is going to sulk. . . (Read 3319 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

If Bobby is going to sulk. . .
Jun 1st, 2024 at 12:44pm

. . . Can we PLEASE get someone with SOME smarts to take over the toilet of a board that Environment now is?

Environment SHOULD be pulling OzPol up the SEO rankings—it is not, it is dragging OzPol DOWN!

AGW is getting to the stage it is HURTING us—over 52°C in Northern India now, Mexico breaking temperature records even at 3000' above sea level!

In other matters—microplastics are getting everywhere, including our scrotums! That is NOT good!

We look in vain to Environment to inform us—microplastics do not get a mention!

FD—PLEASE try to contact The Barnacle and promise him Modship of Environment with Bobby and lee banned from there.
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2024 at 12:49pm by Jovial Monk »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: If Bobby is going to sulk. . .
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:24pm

Jovial Monk's temperature : 53 degrees.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 3:30pm

Monk's on the Maggot-Wine again. Roll Eyes
He's having another hissy control-freak episode about 'someone else' being at fault and not him and his pathetic moderation... because he can't help himself to the Jungle-Juice in moderation... or any other 'drinky-poos' for that matter.  Wink

Monk's like one of those Housos that come up to you all 'aussie-like and friendly', as if he's known you for over 200 years, because he wants to borrow $60 off you.
  Grin

*Monk quickly grabs the money and races with one thong down to the Bottle-O drive-thru for a few Goonies to take home. When asked about the payback for the money? Monk blames the alcohol affecting his memory and mental health in Court saying "What money?"
Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 3:31pm

chimera wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 1:24pm:
Jovial Monk's temperature : 53 degrees.

He's covered in fleas and scabs.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 3:36pm

His head is a warm globe.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 12:37am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 12:44pm:
AGW is getting to the stage it is HURTING us—over 52°C in Northern India now, Mexico breaking temperature records even at 3000' above sea level!

Unprecedented temperatures don't necessarily mean that it has never been that hot in history. They are just unprecedented in recorded history. Dehli's average daily maximum temperature in summer months is usually around the 40°C. It would not be unthinkable that a temperature of 52°C could be achieved on one rare albeit extreme weather event.

My hometown of Rockhampton has summertime maximum temperatures between 30 and 35°C nearly every day. If it does not get to 30°C on a summer's day, it is usually because it is raining. The hottest temperature it has been was 45.3°C in November of 1990. I have seen the occasional 43 and 44°C days. But, 7 out of every 10 years, I would probably see a temperature above 40°C at least once (and usually only once) a year.

Exceptions don't make the rule. Given that high temperatures are a rare event, and I have seen more cold weather events than hot weather events, should I claim that AGW does not have any merit? It seems that the world is cooling.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 11:09am

. . . Can we PLEASE get someone with SOME smarts to take over the toilet of a board that Environment now is?

Environment SHOULD be pulling OzPol up the SEO rankings—it is not, it is dragging OzPol DOWN!

In other matters—microplastics are getting everywhere, including our scrotums! That is NOT good!

FD—PLEASE try to contact The Barnacle and promise him Modship of Environment with Bobby and lee banned from there.

How do we know Bobby is sulking or whatever??

Huh

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 6:13pm

Good opportunity being wasted here!

Let us get someone with SOME smarts modding what should be a powerhouse board for OzPol!

• Decent, relevant topics

• Links to good papers, not to pathetic YouTubes of “cute” animals etc.

P * O * W * E * R * H * O * U * S * E ! ! !

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 7:28pm

Quote:
6.       Asking/suggesting/promoting Bans:

From the 23rd July, 2017, I will be hiding/deleting any Thread commenced here or moved here if the purpose is to ask or suggest or promote that a person be banned.  Same will apply to any posts of that kind that I see.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 7:50pm

Thanks ever so kindly for your no doubt well intended bona fide yet half smart arse, white anting suggestion, Wanker, one which you probably just accidentally did not send via the PM facility. 

I don't give a flying phhuckk if an MRB Mod bans anyone from  their own MRB....my Rule is applicable to Forum wide bans, and to my MRB.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 8:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 7:50pm:
Thanks ever so kindly for your no doubt well intended bona fide yet half smart arse, white anting suggestion, Wanker, one which you probably just accidentally did not send via the PM facility. 

I don't give a flying phhuckk if an MRB Mod bans anyone from  their own MRB....my Rule is applicable to Forum wide bans, and to my MRB.

Few too many VBs? Your rule states "6.       Asking/suggesting/promoting Bans:" it does not say where and that post, the OP of this thread, breaks your rule. You are free to ignore my pointing out your selective enforcement, as I have done before, that's up to you but it doesn't provide much high ground.

Edit: He also wasn't calling for an MRB mod ban in some MRB, he was calling for the removal of another MRB mod and their ban from their own MRB along with another member, just to be correct, y'know.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2024 at 8:19pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:14pm

Awwwww CUTE!

Set protecting poor feeble fairy Goober who is ruining Environment and with it OzPol. Fairies first, women and children second.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #12 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 11:28am

Set is the idiot convinced Goober to start a “Cats and Critters topics now here” thread in “Environment” which is surprising as GMods are supposed to keep things ON topic.

That OT thread is about the only thread Goober posts in—failure writ large.

Christ, I started an “Intro to AGW” thread in Critters and Gardens and in a fit of outrage the GMods moved that to Environment but did NOT move the C&Cs off topic thread—flipping outright undisguised favoritism. I reinstated the topic in Critters and Gardens, had it removed and I was banned, came back, reinstated the topiuc, nothing happened.

If you WANT to run OzPol into the ground the “management” is certainly going the right way about it.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:09pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:14pm:
Awwwww CUTE!

Set protecting poor feeble fairy Goober who is ruining Environment and with it OzPol. Fairies first, women and children second.

Feeble guess, wrong as usual but aligns with your mental health probs.
I was pointing out to Aussie that he was ignoring his rules. It was a dig at Aussie, nothing more.

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 3rd, 2024 at 11:28am:
Set is the idiot convinced Goober to start a “Cats and Critters topics now here” thread in “Environment” which is surprising as GMods are supposed to keep things ON topic.

Load of crap as per usual for you. You think everything centres on you, it doesn't. I don't get to make rules for MRBs, you know that. If he ever asked and I don't recall him doing so, I would have told him that same as I'd tell any MRB mod.

You made climate topics in your MRB, he followed making C&C in his, nothing to do with me. If you stopped acting like a self absorbed manchild you would not post the crap you do.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:24pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:09pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:14pm:
Awwwww CUTE!

Feeble guess, wrong as usual but aligns with your mental health probs.
I was pointing out to Aussie that he was ignoring his rules. It was a dig at Aussie, nothing more.

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 3rd, 2024 at 11:28am:

Load of crap as per usual for you. You think everything centres on you, it doesn't. I don't get to make rules for MRBs, you know that. If he ever asked and I don't recall him doing so, I would have told him that same as I'd tell any MRB mod.

You made climate topics in your MRB, he followed making C&C in his, nothing to do with me. If you stopped acting like a self absorbed manchild you would not post the crap you do.

Quote:
It was a dig at Aussie, nothing more.

No sh
it
!  I never would have known.  If I had woken up to that, I'd have responded otherwise....you Moron.

If you stopped acting like a self absorbed manchild you would not post the crap you do.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print