Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BRICS and others announce sanctions on Israel (Read 176 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
BRICS and others announce sanctions on Israel
Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:04am

21+ countries now have sanctions against Israel and the number is growing every day.

This was a breaking news announcement in a Youtube podcast. Haven't seen any news text yet.

The dam of Global disapproval of Israel has burst and Zionism is going under.

The US is furious. Israel is apoplectic.

This will create an impetus for widespread global sanctions against Israel.

BRICS members are Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Egypt, Ethiopia, and the United Arab Emirates.

"Since the beginning of 2024, seven other countries have expressed their intention to join the BRICS before the next summit. These are Cameroon, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe."

Even Ukraine is recognizing Palestine and promising to act against Israel.

Other countries with embargoes against Israel are: Turkey, The Maldives, Algeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: BRICS and others announce sanctions on Israel
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:12am

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:22am by Laugh till you cry »  

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:27am

YouTube video:

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 5:24am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:04am:
21+ countries now have sanctions against Israel and the number is growing every day.

This was a breaking news announcement in a Youtube podcast. Haven't seen any news text yet.

BRICS members are Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Egypt, Ethiopia, and the United Arab Emirates.

"Since the beginning of 2024, seven other countries have expressed their intention to join the BRICS before the next summit. These are Cameroon, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe."

Other countries with embargoes against Israel are: Turkey, The Maldives, Algeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.

youre a bit off with your assessment, considering the ukraine is currently in a bloody war with the head of the brics cartel  Smiley

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:40am

List the countries that have imposed sanctions on Israel over its response to Hamas.

More to the point, list the Arab states that have imposed sanctions against Israel over its response to Hamas.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:13am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:40am:
List the countries that have imposed sanctions on Israel over its response to Hamas.

More to the point, list the Arab states that have imposed sanctions against Israel over its response to Hamas.

Very devious using the phrase "over its response to Hamas". Mass murder and genocide are not a "response to Hamas".

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #6 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:18am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 5:24am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 12:04am:

youre a bit off with your assessment, considering the ukraine is currently in a bloody war with the head of the brics cartel  Smiley

Aquascoot is off his game:

Quote:
People also ask
Does Ukraine vote against Israel in UN?

Ukraine has voted for UN resolutions against Israel's occupation of the Palestinian territories.

Israel–Ukraine relations - Wikipedia

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:21am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:13am:

Very devious using the phrase "over its response to Hamas". Mass murder and genocide are not a "response to Hamas".

No list, then...

Of course not.

No state, particularly Arab states with Islamists, would act any differently... If anything they'd act more severely, including mass gassing - Arab regimes have an extreme intolerance of Islamist activities against their rule.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:27am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:21am:

No list, then...

Of course not.

No state, particularly Arab states with Islamists, would act any differently... If anything they'd act more severely, including mass gassing - Arab regimes have an extreme intolerance of Islamist activities against their rule.

Mass murder and genocide are not a "response to Hamas".

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:30am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:27am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:21am:

No list, then...

Of course not.

Mass murder and genocide are not a "response to Hamas".

No list, then... Just you and queers for Palestine.

Next time you start a thread, check your source.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 9:42am

Please don't thank me.

Pelham
@Resist_05
The Maldives has become the world’s safest holiday destination, just by banning Israel…🇮🇱

https://x.com/Resist_05/status/1797742184864849994

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print