Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dershowitz: Jews are the worst antisemites (Read 111 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Dershowitz: Jews are the worst antisemites
Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:16pm

How can you disagree with the foremost rabid Jew and Zionist:

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: Dershowitz: Jews are the worst antisemites
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:27pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:16pm:

Yes, he is an honest Jew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz#:~:text=the%20school%27s%20history...

"He also criticized President Obama's foreign policy stance toward Israel after the U.S. abstained from voting on United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which condemned Israel for building Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory."[61]

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:33pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:27pm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz#:~:text=the%20school%27s%20history...

"He also criticized President Obama's foreign policy stance toward Israel after the U.S. abstained from voting on United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which condemned Israel for building Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory."[61]

Dershowitz is not an honest Jew. He defended OJ Simpson and Jeffrey Epstein.

"Simpson (1995) During the murder trial of O. J. Simpson, Dershowitz acted as an appellate adviser to Simpson's defense team, and later wrote a book about it, Reasonable Doubts: The Criminal Justice System and the O. J. Simpson Case (1996). Dershowitz wrote: "the Simpson case will not be remembered in the next century."

His perspicacity is destroyed by his 1996 statement "the Simpson case will not be remembered in the next century."

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2024 at 5:02pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:33pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 6th, 2024 at 1:27pm:

Dershowitz is not an honest Jew. He defended OJ Simpson and Jeffrey Epstein.

"Simpson (1995) During the murder trial of O. J. Simpson, Dershowitz acted as an appellate adviser to Simpson's defense team, and later wrote a book about it, Reasonable Doubts: The Criminal Justice System and the O. J. Simpson Case (1996). Dershowitz wrote: "the Simpson case will not be remembered in the next century."

His perspicacity is destroyed by his 1996 statement "the Simpson case will not be remembered in the next century."

Yes,  I noticed he has defended everyone during his career (includig Trump).

Good payers? (except for  Assange who isn't rich afaik) 
Maybe you have a point.

But I'm always pleased to see Jews who are capable of criticizing Israel's apartheid and genocidal policies.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print