Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Whirlpool is heavily moderated. (Read 4398 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Whirlpool is heavily moderated.
Reply #150 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:22pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:17pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:12pm:
Aussie,
Quote:
When the State of Israel moves to Tasmania

Will Monk approve that?

He'll have no choice, just like the locals in the late 40s had no choice when the State of Israel was plonked where it was plonked.

But I doubt neither he, nor any existing Tasmanian local would be anything other than absolutely delighted.  His and their wealth will go through the roof!

And, no downside.  Not one negative.

Monk lives too close to Antarctica.
he lives in the roaring 40s -  (he is at -43 degrees latitude) -
the vast circumpolar currents and winds that encircle the world in the Southern ocean.
Nowhere else in the world comes close to the harsh climate of the roaring 40s.
He lives there with a tropical dog called Socks.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #151 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:33pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:09pm:
Quote:
From what I understand, this was all over a hypothetical, of the state of Israel being moved to Tasmania

Yes.  I am moving the State of Israel, just as artificially as it was created in the late 40s by the West to solve the dilemma of what to do with all the displaced European Jews post WW2.

Quote:
and the people being supported there,

I am moving the State of Israel to Tasmania, and the people in the currently geographically situated State of Israel can choose between staying where they are, or moving with the State of Israel to Tasmania, where all the neighbours do NOT want to obliterate it.

Quote:
rather than on the land that is currently disputed and likely to be in the top 2 frontrunners for the cause of WWIII.

There ya go!

Quote:
The west should support the people, not the place?

Or have I got this all wrong?

When the State of Israel moves to Tasmania, and the people who choose to go with it also move to Tasmania, there, in Tasmania, the State of (Tasmania) Israel and ALL the people there get ALL the support the State of Israel currently gets from the West, lock, stock and barrel.  I can't imagine any of the current Tasmanian 'natives' complaining.  The economy etc there now will go through the roof, instantly!

The people who choose to stay geographically where the former State of Israel artificially existed, surrounded by hostile neighbours in a Stateless area, will have to fend for themselves.

Tasmania is three times larger than the currently situated State of Israel.  Plenty of room.

Horse/water.

So it has nothing to do with wanting to kill Jews, but instead, in this hypothetical, accepting the choice made by those who stay behind and their fate which they've chosen is their own?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #152 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:35pm

Aussie,
Quote:

Will Monk approve that?

He'll have no choice, just like the locals in the late 40s had no choice when the State of Israel was plonked where it was plonked.

But I doubt neither he, nor any existing Tasmanian local would be anything other than absolutely delighted.  His and their wealth will go through the roof!

Unfortunately, people  put "culture" above rationality, and Israelites are strongly culturally attached to the 'Wailing Wall' in Jerusalem

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #153 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:46pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:33pm:
Quote:
From what I understand, this was all over a hypothetical, of the state of Israel being moved to Tasmania

Yes.  I am moving the State of Israel, just as artificially as it was created in the late 40s by the West to solve the dilemma of what to do with all the displaced European Jews post WW2.

Quote:

I am moving the State of Israel to Tasmania, and the people in the currently geographically situated State of Israel can choose between staying where they are, or moving with the State of Israel to Tasmania, where all the neighbours do NOT want to obliterate it.

Quote:
rather than on the land that is currently disputed and likely to be in the top 2 frontrunners for the cause of WWIII.

There ya go!

Quote:

When the State of Israel moves to Tasmania, and the people who choose to go with it also move to Tasmania, there, in Tasmania, the State of (Tasmania) Israel and ALL the people there get ALL the support the State of Israel currently gets from the West, lock, stock and barrel.  I can't imagine any of the current Tasmanian 'natives' complaining.  The economy etc there now will go through the roof, instantly!

The people who choose to stay geographically where the former State of Israel artificially existed, surrounded by hostile neighbours in a Stateless area, will have to fend for themselves.

Tasmania is three times larger than the currently situated State of Israel.  Plenty of room.

Horse/water.

So it has nothing to do with wanting to kill Jews, but instead, in this hypothetical, accepting the choice made by those who stay behind and their fate which they've chosen is their own?

Yes, and that is what I said, but the mendacious freediver (and the feckless moron Bobby) chose to totally mischaracterise what I said.  FD's doing so (deliberately mischaracterising what people actually have said) lead to the departure of Gandalf.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #154 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:48pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:35pm:
Aussie,
Quote:

Will Monk approve that?

Unfortunately, people  put "culture" above rationality, and Israelites are strongly culturally attached to the 'Wailing Wall' in Jerusalem

Really?

Okay, I'll bung a new wailing wall at the Salamanca Markets.  Means more dollars for the locals.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #155 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 3:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:22pm:
Aussie,
Quote:

Will Monk approve that?

Monk lives too close to Antarctica.
he lives in the roaring 40s -  (he is at -43 degrees latitude) -
the vast circumpolar currents and winds that encircle the world in the Southern ocean.
Nowhere else in the world comes close to the harsh climate of the roaring 40s.
He lives there with a tropical dog called Socks.

Will you stop fucking lying about where I live?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #156 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 3:35pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There ya go!

Quote:

Horse/water.

It is hypothetical because Aussie will never get what he wants.

Just like a modern Nazi only "hypothetically" wants to build gas chambers.

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 2:46pm:

Yes, and that is what I said, but the mendacious freediver (and the feckless moron Bobby) chose to totally mischaracterise what I said.  FD's doing so (deliberately mischaracterising what people actually have said) lead to the departure of Gandalf.

You want to eradicate the Jews from the middle east. 10 million of them dying in the process is just a meaningless technicality of your final solution.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #157 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 3:36pm

I think Unsub is right—you are trying to find out where I live!

(The moron Booby I mean, not Sad.)
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2024 at 3:50pm by Jovial Monk »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #158 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 4:52pm

Come on people - it's time to vote - only 18 hours to go.

Is Aussie guilty or not guilty?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #159 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 4:54pm

Bobby lives at 38°S. He is so close to the roaring forties that he feels the effects moreso than a sheltered by a mountainous plateau Jovial Monk at 40+°S

At this stage...
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #160 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 4:57pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 4:54pm:
Bobby lives at 38°S. He is so close to the roaring forties that he feels the effects moreso than a sheltered by a mountainous plateau Jovial Monk at 40+°S

Monk lives near Hobart - so he's about 43 degrees South.

Tassie is just a tiny dot in the vast Southern ocean -
it gets the full roaring 40s treatment.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #161 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 5:03pm

You are an idiot, a liar and a doxxer, Booby.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #162 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 5:09pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 4:57pm:

Devonport to Hobart is a 280km drive by road. So, everywhere is nearby Hobart. I live near Emerald (270km west of here). I don't consider the weather conditions the same here as I do in Emerald. Should I call Emerald a tropical region because it sits just south of the Tropic of Capricorn?

At this stage...
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #163 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 5:22pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 5:09pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 4:57pm:

Devonport to Hobart is a 280km drive by road. So, everywhere is nearby Hobart. I live near Emerald (270km west of here). I don't consider the weather conditions the same here as I do in Emerald. Should I call Emerald a tropical region because it sits just south of the Tropic of Capricorn?

There's little Tassie at 5 O'clock.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #164 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 5:39pm

No matter how you look at it, Bobby, Melbourne is cold and miserable at this time of year, too. Rain and cold forecast for this coming week. The hypocrisy of you is deafening.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print