Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Will Convicted Felon Trump Skip The Debate?

Yes - He's a liar    
  2 (28.6%)
No - He'll say it was rigged    
  5 (71.4%)

Total votes: 7
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: Jun 23rd, 2024 at 12:36pm »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Send Topic Print
US Presidential Debate (Read 3710 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: US Presidential Debate
Reply #150 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 11:27am

'Who’s A Good Boy? Huh? Who’s A Good Boy?’ Says Jill Biden Congratulating Biden With A Treat

"Who's a good boy?" Jill asked a glazed-over Joe. "Does my Joey want a snacky-snack? Good boy! You did so great up there, not dying and totally staying upright for so many minutes. Atta boy!"

Jill then energized the assembled crowd by having Joe jump through a hula hoop and walk around on his hind legs. At one point, the President attempted to lift his leg on a chair, prompting Jill to give him a quiet correction.

"No no, bad Joey! Come get your scooby snack! There's a good boy! Sit Joey, sit! No, no biting, walk away from the underage girl…"

Secret Service agents were on high alert in case the President became spooked by the bright lights and loud noises and tried to bolt or possibly bite a bystander. They say they've had lots of practice with the First Dog back at the White House.

As of publishing time, Jill Biden was trying to corral her husband back on stage after he ran off in pursuit of a passing ice cream truck.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 11:57am

Frank wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 11:27am:
'Who’s A Good Boy? Huh? Who’s A Good Boy?’ Says Jill Biden Congratulating Biden With A Treat

Dr. Jill was there to support her husband.  Nice.

Anyone know where the Slovenian hooker was?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #152 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 11:59am

*WOW* Obama wants Biden replaced and Jill is saying no?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #153 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 12:11pm

Biden is a war criminal.

Gaza -
14,000 of the MK-84 2,000-pound bombs.
That equals 12.7 kilotons of bombs.
That's the same as the single bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima.
That's only one type of bomb dropped on Gaza.
It's the equivalent of an atomic bomb dropped on a tiny area
and it's only one type of bomb they've dropped.
Israel prevented escape from Gaza and nuked the women and children.
That must be a war crime.

And who supplied those bombs?
Joe Biden.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-808212

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #154 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 12:16pm

Biden?

How can anyone sleep at night after doing what he's done? -
and claim to be a Christian? -
and he did it in the holy lands.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #155 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 12:25pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 12:36pm

Meanwhile, the GOP:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 12:11pm:
Biden is a war criminal.

Gaza -
14,000 of the MK-84 2,000-pound bombs.
That equals 12.7 kilotons of bombs.
That's the same as the single bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima.
That's only one type of bomb dropped on Gaza.
It's the equivalent of an atomic bomb dropped on a tiny area
and it's only one type of bomb they've dropped.
Israel prevented escape from Gaza and nuked the women and children.
That must be a war crime.

And who supplied those bombs?
Joe Biden.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-808212

Excuse I, your DL provided military aid to Ukraine. How do we know?

Because he tried to do a deal with Zalensky, it leaked, DL tried his perfect call routine, got impeached and ended up paying the aid to stay out of jail.

So I'm curious. Based on the exact same criteria you apply to Sleepy Joe, providing Congressional military aid, do you, Bobby the bat, call for your DL to be charged for war crimes?

That's a question. Are you up for a reply, or should we get straight to the point and ask you what sound a jellyfish makes?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jul 3rd, 2024 at 6:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 28th, 2024 at 10:38pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 28th, 2024 at 10:17pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 28th, 2024 at 9:21pm:
Biden has always been a farce.

https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1806520919155978428

Biden's presidency is a very potent argument against the political system that installed him, shielded him, maintains him, headlines him.

America is a corrupt joke with Biden as its Clown-in-Chief. Ridiculous, creepy.
No seriously it's, self respecting country would to l agate such a travesty as Biden. It is a third world, grotesque pantomime.

Oh, we know.

You like rapists.

How do we know?  You told us.

But if course. The old boy's up for it. Are you ready to open wide and say ah? We said.

Oh yes, she said. Can he inseminate my bottom?

But if course! We said. You spread your cheeks, you dear old thing, it's all good. He has a rather small pistle, we said, you'll hardly feel a thing. We're here for you.

Oh good, she said. We'd hate to disappoint our dear leader so.

Never you mind, we said, he never needs to know. If you offer yourself up unto him, it's all good, any old anus will do.

Jolly good, she said, here we are.

Good show. Now, it's time. You stand there and bend over. Show him your nice pink hole, he digs that.

Like this? She said.

Yes, like that. He's gonna love you so much, so adorable and cute.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, you unhinged f***ing clowns, you!!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jul 6th, 2024 at 1:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 26th, 2024 at 5:38pm:
Remind us all of those four fun years of race riots, bleach injections and White House covid outbreaks. Tell us about all those RINO staffers and cabinet members who blabbed about you being totally unfit for office.

DEEP STATE !!!

Complete lie, paki, that bleach injection nonsense you keep repeating. It is a lie, even you know it.

CLAIM: During an interview with ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, President Joe Biden repeated a false claim that former President Donald Trump  told people to “put bleach” in their arms.

VERDICT: FALSE. Trump was talking about experimental ultraviolet (UV) light technology and how it is used as a disinfectant and questioned whether it might be possible to “inject” into the human body.

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you very much.  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.  So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.  And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN:  We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see.  But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trum...

UV light, sunshine - known disinfectants. Even the dullest 12 year old paki schoolboy knows that.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2024 at 1:59pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 12:38pm

'Anywhere, anytime' ... Donald Trump wants new debate with Joe Biden 'this week'

"Let’s do another debate this week so that sleepy Joe Biden can prove to everyone all over the world that he has what it takes to be president," Mr Trump said in a characteristically wild and unrestrained performance.

He also challenged Mr Biden to an 18-hole golf match at his Doral golf course, vowing to donate $1 million to a charity of the US President’s choosing if he won.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/politics-latest-richard-marles-...

C'mon, man!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:44pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 12:38pm:
He also challenged Mr Biden to an 18-hole golf match at his Doral golf course, vowing to donate $1 million to a charity of the US President’s choosing if he won.

Lol    Grin

Never in a million years would he cough up the money.

Trump steals from charities - he never donates to them.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #162 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 2:10pm

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 3:40pm

Frank wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 1:52pm:
Remind us all of those four fun years of race riots, bleach injections and White House covid outbreaks. Tell us about all those RINO staffers and cabinet members who blabbed about you being totally unfit for office.

DEEP STATE !!!

Complete lie, paki, that bleach injection nonsense you keep repeating. It is a lie, even you know it.

CLAIM: During an interview with ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, President Joe Biden repeated a false claim that former President Donald Trump  told people to “put bleach” in their arms.

VERDICT: FALSE. Trump was talking about experimental ultraviolet (UV) light technology and how it is used as a disinfectant and questioned whether it might be possible to “inject” into the human body.

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you very much.  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.  So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful lightand I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.  And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see.  But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trum...

UV light, sunshine - known disinfectants. Even the dullest 12 year old paki schoolboy knows that.

Oh, I see. False, is it?

So why would Dr Birx say he never said any of that? They never had a conversation before he got up to speak. They'd barely met previously at all.

Just think, while the rest of the world were all putting their heads together, your DL hardly spoke with his own Coronavirus Response Coordinator, and not once did he speak to her prior to his bleach-injecting proposal.

Cunning, no?

Just think, by that stage the US had suffered more covid deaths than every war casualty in US history put together.

True.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 4:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 3:40pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 1:52pm:

DEEP STATE !!!

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you very much.  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.  So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful lightand I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.  And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

Oh, I see. False, is it?

So why would Dr Birx say he never said any of that? They never had a conversation before he got up to speak. They'd barely met previously at all.

Just think, while the rest of the world were all putting their heads together, your DL hardly spoke with his own Coronavirus Response Coordinator, and not once did he speak to her prior to his bleach-injecting proposal.

Cunning, no?

Just think, by that stage the US had suffered more covid deaths than every war casualty in US history put together.

True.

There was never any 'bleach injection proposal',  lying little trouser snifffer.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Send Topic Print