Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Will Convicted Felon Trump Skip The Debate?

Yes - He's a liar    
  2 (28.6%)
No - He'll say it was rigged    
  5 (71.4%)

Total votes: 7
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: Jun 23rd, 2024 at 12:36pm »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
US Presidential Debate (Read 3695 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: US Presidential Debate
Reply #165 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 5:17pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 4:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 3:40pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 1:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 26th, 2024 at 5:38pm:
Remind us all of those four fun years of race riots, bleach injections and White House covid outbreaks. Tell us about all those RINO staffers and cabinet members who blabbed about you being totally unfit for office.

DEEP STATE !!!

Complete lie, paki, that bleach injection nonsense you keep repeating. It is a lie, even you know it.

CLAIM: During an interview with ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, President Joe Biden repeated a false claim that former President Donald Trump  told people to “put bleach” in their arms.

VERDICT: FALSE. Trump was talking about experimental ultraviolet (UV) light technology and how it is used as a disinfectant and questioned whether it might be possible to “inject” into the human body.

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you very much.  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.  So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful lightand I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.  And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN:  We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see.  But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trum...

UV light, sunshine - known disinfectants. Even the dullest 12 year old paki schoolboy knows that.

Oh, I see. False, is it?

So why would Dr Birx say he never said any of that? They never had a conversation before he got up to speak. They'd barely met previously at all.

Just think, while the rest of the world were all putting their heads together, your DL hardly spoke with his own Coronavirus Response Coordinator, and not once did he speak to her prior to his bleach-injecting proposal.

Cunning, no?

Just think, by that stage the US had suffered more covid deaths than every war casualty in US history put together.

True.

There was never any 'bleach injection proposal',  lying little trouser snifffer.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 5:17pm:
Remind us all of those four fun years of race riots, bleach injections and White House covid outbreaks. Tell us about all those RINO staffers and cabinet members who blabbed about you being totally unfit for office.

DEEP STATE !!!

Complete lie, paki, that bleach injection nonsense you keep repeating. It is a lie, even you know it.

CLAIM: During an interview with ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, President Joe Biden repeated a false claim that former President Donald Trump  told people to “put bleach” in their arms.

VERDICT: FALSE. Trump was talking about experimental ultraviolet (UV) light technology and how it is used as a disinfectant and questioned whether it might be possible to “inject” into the human body.

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you very much.  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.  So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful lightand I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.  And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see.  But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trum...

UV light, sunshine - known disinfectants. Even the dullest 12 year old paki schoolboy knows that.

Oh, I see. False, is it?

So why would Dr Birx say he never said any of that? They never had a conversation before he got up to speak. They'd barely met previously at all.

Just think, while the rest of the world were all putting their heads together, your DL hardly spoke with his own Coronavirus Response Coordinator, and not once did he speak to her prior to his bleach-injecting proposal.

Cunning, no?

Just think, by that stage the US had suffered more covid deaths than every war casualty in US history put together.

True.

There was never any 'bleach injection proposal',  lying little trouser snifffer.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Strange. The old boy's never seen that before, Greggery. Are you sure DL said it?

I mean, look, maybe DL just meant doing a number on the lungs, or something equally trivial. Or maybe he was just speaking to the dorks. You know, those who are really into that kind of thing.

Not the big fella - he has far more important things to do.

Like covid briefings, where he turns government health announcements into reality TV events. Did you know?

They rate better than the Superbowl. You've gotta give them a bit of the old razzle dazzle, no?

Either way, the old boy never saw it, so thanks for bringing this to his attention. I'm sure he'll be along any minute now to apologize and set the record straight.

Intelligence and integwity, innit.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:19pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 5:17pm:

DEEP STATE !!!

Oh, I see. False, is it?

Cunning, no?

True.

Strange. The old boy's never seen that before, Greggery. Are you sure DL said it?

I mean, look, maybe DL just meant doing a number on the lungs, or something equally trivial. Or maybe he was just speaking to the dorks. You know, those who are really into that kind of thing.

Not the big fella - he has far more important things to do.

Like covid briefings, where he turns government health announcements into reality TV events. Did you know?

They rate better than the Superbowl. You've gotta give them a bit of the old razzle dazzle, no?

Either way, the old boy never saw it, so thanks for bringing this to his attention. I'm sure he'll be along any minute now to apologize and set the record straight.

Intelligence and integwity, innit.

Maybe he didn't say it.

Maybe this isn't him:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:28pm

try reading the transcript again, only this time pull your head out of your arse first

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:45pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:28pm:

try reading the transcript again, only this time pull your head out of your arse first

I'm guessing his next move will be to play the semantics game.

"He didn't say disinfectant, he said bleach".

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 7:01pm

You stupid, mendatious lying morons pretend that disinfectant is ONLY bleach (a word not mentioned in the transcript).

Trump was talking about light, a disinfectant. Show us where he said bleach, morons.

You Slovenian content farmer bastards will not shrink from ANY idiocy that your agit-prop masters come up with - like Biden being @the sharpest, most amazing prez, EVA, girl!!@

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 7:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:45pm:

See?   Grin   Told ya!

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1718609944/170#170

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 7:32pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 7:01pm:
You stupid, mendatious lying morons pretend that disinfectant is ONLY bleach (a word not mentioned in the transcript).

Trump was talking about light, a disinfectant. Show us where he said bleach, morons.

You Slovenian content farmer bastards will not shrink from ANY idiocy that your agit-prop masters come up with - like Biden being @the sharpest, most amazing prez, EVA, girl!!@

Oh, I see! So when he was referring to the disinfectant, rubbing his hands to show how it kills the germs in only a few seconds, he really meant illumination, referring to the common medical practice of, you know, injecting light.

Good point, dear boy, I stand corrected. You really got us there, eh?

Mendacious, tendentious, the lot. We're really such awful LIARS.

Cunning, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 7:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 7:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:45pm:

See?   Grin   Told ya!

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1718609944/170#170

Well yes, Greggery, but don't lie. DL was actually referring to a rather obscure medical procedure that a lot of people know about, those who are really into that sort of thing, anyway.

Dr Birx hadn't heard of it, but that's okay. The big fella came out the next day and said it was all a gag - you know, for the fake news. They fell for it hook, line and sinker, as you'd expect.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavi...

Typical. The old boy's just having a giggle. He really fooled us, eh?

Good show, old boy.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:32pm

trump was just riffing, he was being expansive , letting creativity flow thru him

not surprising that small , contracted , stifled, uncreative losers like pecca, fisk and smith have no concept of this sort of high status communication

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:36pm

Quote:
Trump was talking about light, a disinfectant

How does one inject a light?

Get a refund you moron

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:45pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:32pm:
trump was just riffing, he was being expansive , letting creativity flow thru him

not surprising that small , contracted , stifled, uncreative losers like pecca, fisk and smith have no concept of this sort of high status communication

What, lying that he advised a medical professor to trial injections of disinfectant on lung tissue? And she said she'll do it?

Careful, Aquascoot, you'll have the old boy making accusations.

How many other world leaders used such expensive creativity during their covid briefings?

Better not include Boris, dear. They sacked him too.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:45pm:

What, lying that he advised a medical professor to trial injections of disinfectant on lung tissue? And she said she'll do it?

How many other world leaders used such expensive creativity during their covid briefings?

you have little understanding of social dynamics

trump could be an intellectual when he talks .
and people would  feel disconnected because that would only make trump elevate his state but does nothing for the listener
a common mistake of the "smarty pants" and why people dont like that the smarty pants  (you and gweg should take note)

but when you just riff and goof around, you create a vibe.
not a competitive vibe but a collaborative vibe.
and you make the listener feel as smart as you
now they will invest in you
now they want to see you win because they are invested

seriously, you and pecca should never start a business
you have no "theory of mind"

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #178 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 9:23pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:52pm:

Patient: 'groan. the driver hit me head-on, crushed my ribs, lungs and vibes'.
Doc: 'I want 25 leeches, 6 cob-webs and 3 snake bladders. Drain 1/2 his blood, rub salt in the wound and inject 3kg of heavy light. Pack 4 vibes anally and pray hard'.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 9:32pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:45pm:

you have little understanding of social dynamics

trump could be an intellectual when he talks .
and people would  feel disconnected because that would only make trump elevate his state but does nothing for the listener
a common mistake of the "smarty pants" and why people dont like that the smarty pants  (you and gweg should take note)

but when you just riff and goof around, you create a vibe.
now they will invest in you
now they want to see you win because they are invested

seriously, you and pecca should never start a business
you have no "theory of mind"

Oh? And did you see the look on Dr Birx's face when he promised trials of bleach injections?

Yes, I know your role of prez includes Reality TV presenter-in-chief, but when it came to covid, I believe some world leaders took a slightly different view.

Xi Jinping, for example. He saw his role as managing a pandemic and rolling out the building of hospitals.

I know, I know, so naive, but that's the Chow for you.

So inscrutable and scientific, no?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print