Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What Shall We Do With The African? (Read 848 times)
JC Denton
Gold Member

Re: What Shall We Do With The African?
Reply #30 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:33pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:11pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:09am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:08am:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 6:37am:
Dear Mothra,
Bitchute has all kinds of videos -

and all of them are crap

No they're not.
Every video has to be taken on its merits.

Why? We already know they peddle crap. Only an idiot would waste their time on shitshute.

"they" don't peddle anything. bitchute is a video hosting service, like youtube. anyone can upload anything to it. the only difference between it and yt is that it doesn't censor or delete political content like people like you/mothra would like them to. it's nice to see you've turned this entire thread into this rather than what was actually discussed in the video uploaded.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:37pm

JC Denton wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:33pm:
"they" don't peddle anything. bitchute is a video hosting service, like youtube. anyone can upload anything to it. the only difference between it and yt is that it doesn't censor or delete political content like people like you/mothra would like them to. it's nice to see you've turned this entire thread into this rather than what was actually discussed in the video uploaded.

Bitchute is a major resource outside the highly censored MSM.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:12pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:30am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 30th, 2024 at 10:13pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 30th, 2024 at 10:33am:
If there are dozens of species of finch in the Fringillidae family, why not a few different species in humanoid family

Because, despite your wishes otherwise, Genetically all humans are alike, they are all members of the one Genus - Homo Sapien Sapiens.  Genetically we are all basically identical.  The only differences are minor ones.  Your attempt to classify humans on the basis of their skin colour, their lips or their hair type are all a failure.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I disagree with you there. Genetic differences are more profound than you are willing to acknowledge.

I disagree with you there, Genetic differences of the type you seem to be identifying exist in all populations, UnSub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:13pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:34am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 30th, 2024 at 12:04pm:
All pre Homo sapiens species died out‚—H. nabili, H. erectus, H. neanderthalis etc—all extinct.

Han Chinese, Mongols, Negroes, Whites, Hottentots etc etc are all H. Sapiens with characteristics not deep enough to even be called races.

Modern humans are all homosapiens. However the differences between the races are significant enough in terms of strength, intelligence, the body's ability to handle alcohol, the immune system ability to ward off viruses and illness.

Those attributes exist in all populations, UnSub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 10:07am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:13pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:34am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 30th, 2024 at 12:04pm:
All pre Homo sapiens species died out‚—H. nabili, H. erectus, H. neanderthalis etc—all extinct.

Han Chinese, Mongols, Negroes, Whites, Hottentots etc etc are all H. Sapiens with characteristics not deep enough to even be called races.

Modern humans are all homosapiens. However the differences between the races are significant enough in terms of strength, intelligence, the body's ability to handle alcohol, the immune system ability to ward off viruses and illness.

Those attributes exist in all populations, UnSub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

tall and short are attributes that exist in men and women too so there's no difference between average male and female height hey?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #35 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 12:28pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:09pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 1:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:07am:
Crap ... there is very little differences amongst different races raised and given the same upbringing and bought up in the same environment as other races.

As for immune system, not sure what you think that has to do with it. My brother in law is off viking stock and his first year here in Oz he spent almost every second week in bed. Nothing to do with the fact that he is Norweign. A lot to do with the fact that growing up he was never exposed to the same bugs and viruses we have here. That has ZERO to do with genetics and EVERYTHING to do with environment.

If you believe that, then you probably believe that there is very little differences among men and women. Maybe we can do away with gendered sports and have men and women compete together.

Having watched Olympic Games in 2021 (and I will again this year), it is very noticeable the number of people of one particular race dominating one sport, and another racial background dominating others. Have you noticed that since 1984 (and up until 2016) the 100 metres final has been an African affair? Stronger fast-twitch leg muscles. The fastest white guy in the world was Christophe LeMaitre with a time of 9.92 in the 100 metres. Australia's fastest white guy is Rohan Browning, with his personal best of 10.01 seconds in the 100 metres.

Have a look at swimming. Largely dominated by white people. Stronger upper body strength. Asians are good in gymnastics. Great flexibility.

Unfortunately, Asians are less likely to be tolerant of alcohol. "People of East Asian descent are more likely to have the inherited genetic mutation that causes alcohol intolerance, so they develop the condition at higher rates".

Or you could look at things like body odour. "Between 80 and 95% of East Asians have a dysfunction of the ABCCII gene, which is linked to smelly pits, a number of studies say. And this means their bodies don’t release the same acidic odor smell the rest of the population does when exposed to hot temperatures and perspiration".

You could probably look at many factors that affect different racial backgrounds that are not derived from social factors.

No need to take it to stupid unsub. I know that's where you are most comfortable but I prefer to deal with reality

I cite examples and provide references. You call it "stupid". However, you fail to refute my well-considered post with an alternative argument.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #36 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 12:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:12pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:30am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 30th, 2024 at 10:13pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 30th, 2024 at 10:33am:
If there are dozens of species of finch in the Fringillidae family, why not a few different species in humanoid family

Because, despite your wishes otherwise, Genetically all humans are alike, they are all members of the one Genus - Homo Sapien Sapiens.  Genetically we are all basically identical.  The only differences are minor ones.  Your attempt to classify humans on the basis of their skin colour, their lips or their hair type are all a failure.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I disagree with you there. Genetic differences are more profound than you are willing to acknowledge.

I disagree with you there, Genetic differences of the type you seem to be identifying exist in all populations, UnSub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So, genetically, all humans are alike. Except there are genetic differences that exist in all populations. You do realise what kind of 180 you made there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print