Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 1974 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:10am

Fatima Payman is a good moslem.

And i would describe Fatima Payman as an obviously, ISLAMICALY, virtuous woman.

Even the way in which Fatima Payman dresses in public, must support the contention,
of her ISLAMIC virtue.

IMAGE.....

Fatima Payman

Quote:

Fatima Payman

......Fatima Payman (Persian: born 1995) is an Afghan-born Australian politician.

Early life and family

Payman's grandfather was a member of parliament in Afghanistan.[12]

Fatima Payman was born in Kabul, Afghanistan in 1995[13][14] the eldest of four children,[5] and fled the Taliban for Pakistan with her family when she was five years old.[3]

Her father arrived in Australia via boat in 1999 and spent time in immigration detention, after which he worked as a security guard, kitchen hand and taxi driver, so he could afford to sponsor the migration of his wife and four children.

The rest of the family arrived in Australia in 2003, when she was eight, and settled in Perth.[15] Once in Australia, her mother started a business giving driving lessons.[15] In 2018, her father died of leukemia.[15]

Education and career

Payman graduated from the Australian Islamic College Perth,
where she was head girl, in 2013.[16] She studied pharmacy, planning to head towards medicine, but instead got involved in politics....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatima_Payman

Fatima Payman is a good moslem.

Quote:

Australian Islamic College

Australian Islamic College is a multi-campus independent Islamic co-educational primary and secondary day school, located in Perth, Western Australia and Adelaide, South Australia. The school was founded in 1986 by Hajji Abdallah Magar, with 50 students.

As of 2021, it has 4,000 students and over 400 staff spread over sixcampuses, five in the Perth suburbs of Kewdale, Thornlie and Dianella, Henleybrook and Forrestdale and one in the Adelaide suburb of West Croydon.

Controversies

In 2007, Australian Islamic College was raided by 28 fraud squad officers and ten investigators from the Department of Education, Science and Training investigations unit.[1][2] Abdallah Saad Magar and the Principal Aziz Magdi were charged with fraud offences against the governments of Australia and Western Australia.[1][3]

The charges related to falsifying records to indicate that more students were attending the school than actually were and thereby obtaining money for the school to which they were not entitled.

The amount that was alleged to have been obtained fraudulently was A$3.16 million.[3][4] Both were found guilty in the District Court on 31 March 2010.[5] Abdallah Saad Magar appealed the conviction to the Supreme Court, however his application was denied.[6]

In June 2010, Australian Islamic College posted an article in Wake Up Call, issue 172, written by a year 12 student defending the misappropriation of funds.

The article stated that "when a man does all this [fraud]
for Islam
in the western society, when he does it for the guidance of the Muslim children – I cannot call that fraud".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Islamic_College#Controversies

In ISLAM, theft is a serious crime.

In ISLAMIC Law, serious theft [e.g. A$3.16 million] is a crime, which is nominally punishable by amputation of the hand.

But in ISLAM, we must understand that.....
.....IT IS NOT A CRIME,             to steal wealth from infidels.

In ISLAMIC Law, the infidel 'has no rights in law'.

In ISLAMIC Law, the infidel has no 'lawful rights', to his own property.

It can be 'lawfully' stolen, by the follower of ISLAM.

And whenever the follower of ISLAM is doing so [the theft], in order to help to promote the advancement [locally] of ISLAM and ISLAMIC Law,
THAT IS A VIRTUOUS ACT, in ISLAMIC Law.

See.  !!!!

ISLAM, is a virtuous religion/philosophy.
/sarc off

.....ask any follower of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:54am

Anthony Albanese’s weakness and lack of authority are on full display. Whatever precious little prime ministerial authority he had left, he has shown he simply doesn’t know how to use it

It’s either too much too soon, as in the Indigenous voice to parliament referendum, or too little too late, suspending Western Australian senator Fatima Payman from the Labor caucus indefinitely for defiantly declaring she would continue to defy the PM, government policy and her Labor colleagues.

What should have been a straightforward punishment last week for “ratting” on a Labor vote – a serious suspension at least, and possibly expulsion, given the gravity of the social division exemplified by the anti-Israel motion – was virtually a free pass and a smack in the face for so many Labor MPs and senators.

There was deep resentment within Labor ranks among those with a memory of tough punishments meted out for similar crimes over more than a century.

Lb]abor’s most junior senator sensed the weakness in her leader last week and pushed her personal pro-Greens, Palestine-only cause to the utmost in crossing the floor to vote against Labor policy and her Labor colleagues.

As a young, female Afghani migrant, Muslim and union-backed senator elected with less than 2000 primary votes in 2022, Payman first tested the waters by speaking in support of pro-Palestinian protesters; when nothing happened, she crossed the floor to support a Greens motion only identifying Palestine’s existence.

After initially indicating he would do nothing to Payman for breaking a 130-year-old Labor tradition and “ratting” on Labor in a vote, a view backed by Deputy Prime Minister Richard Marles, who excused the action as a “special issue”, Albanese got out the wet lettuce and got her to agree not to attend one parliamentary ALP caucus meeting.

That taught her a lesson. Not.

Albanese’s history as a factional bully boy expelling ALP members over trivial votes at local councils stood in stark contrast to his inability to do more than recuse a junior senator from one partyroom meeting for further dividing Labor on one of the great social issues it faces. The result is now a full-blown crisis in the Senate, a potential union war in WA and yet another cultural and political distraction from what should be Labor’s core task – easing the cost of living.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/anthony-albanese-doesnt-know-ho...

Fatima Taqiyyaman is in the Senate to represent the state of WA, not the non-existent state of Palestine. But her allegiance is to Islam and Hamas, not the infidel sandgropers. Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 10:38am

Quote:
ROGUE SENATOR COPS SUSPENSION
CLARE ARMSTRONG

Rogue Labor senator Fatima Payman has been suspended from the party indefinitely after vowing to continue to cross the floor of parliament in future votes concerning Palestinian statehood.

The first-term West Australian senator was summoned to meet with Anthony Albanese at the PMr’s Canberra residence The Lodge on Sunday afternoon, hours after claiming she would continue to defy the Labor Party’s rules on caucus solidarity by breaking ranks to support recognition of a Palestinian state.

After a 40-minute meeting a federal government spokesman said Senator Payman had “by her own actions and statements placed herself outside the privilege that comes with participating in the federal parliamentary Labor Party caucus”.

“If Senator Payman decides she will respect the caucus and her Labor colleagues, she can return, but until then Senator Payman is suspended from the right to participate in federal parliamentary Labor Party caucus meetings and processes,” the spokesman said.

Senator Payman’s defiance has presented a major leadership test for Mr Albanese, who was criticised for[highlight] initially only giving the Senator a one week ban from caucus meetings [/highlight]after she split from her colleagues to side with the Greens on a Palestinian statehood motion.

Senator Payman said on Sunday she would continue to break Labor’s longstanding principle of party unity, which further angered federal government MPs.

The renegade Senator said she was not aware of any plans by the crossbench to put forward another motion on Palestinian statehood when parliament resumes on Monday – but confirmed if faced with the situation she again “would cross the floor”.

Describing Labor as a party of conscience and champions of human rights, Senator Payman said she had abided by those principles by crossing the floor, a move she believed was also overwhelmingly supported by rank and file members.

The Coalition has criticised Mr Albanese as being weak for not suspending or expelling Senator Payman.

“We have seen social cohesion in this country put under enormous pressure since October 7,” he told the ABC. “We wanted to have that guide our actions in this case, and we didn’t think that it served to go around expelling people for having a particular view on this issue.”

Mr Marles said he did not want to “prejudge” Senator Payman’s future actions, but noted the word “Labor” appeared next to her senate title and with it came an expectation to abide by the party’s longstanding requirement of solidarity in votes.

“I cannot over emphasise enough how important all of us who are members of the team regard the obligations of being a member of the team in terms of the way in which we behave,” he said.

Mr Marles said Labor supported Palestinian statehood in the context of a“two-state solution” which “acknowledges Israel’s right to exist behind
secure borders”.

Senator Payman said she was in favour of the continued existence of Israel
as a Jewish homeland state and a two-state solution but argued it could
not be achieved “without recognising one of those two states”.

Yadda if she was as virtuous as you claim then she would not be sprouting comments like "From the River to the Sea"...

which gives no recognition for the continued existence of Israel.

It is the cry of Jew hating Palestinians and the terrorist group Hamas who also control the Palestinian Authority that is supposed to be the form of Govt in Gaza.

She fled with her parents from a similar regime - The TALIBAN in Afghanistan.....

it would pay well for her to remember that & her parents should be helping her remember.

Or are they also like many muslim migrants who have fled Islamic dictatorships/hell holes to come here still fundamentalist supporting Muslims(or religious hypocrites) above all else and still support what goes on in the ME and in particular their former homelands?

Politicians like her encourage the huge spike in anti-semitism being displayed by pro-Palestinian supporters on University campuses & our streets across the nation.

Palestinian protestors have been harassing, intimidating, attacking Jewish students & citizens and have committed arson and now have vandalised several Anzac memorials around the country.

Time for the full force of the law to be applied & stamp this out.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:25pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 10:38am:

Yadda if she was as virtuous as you claim then she would not be sprouting comments like "From the River to the Sea"...

Gnads,

Consider.....
Do you believe that Fatima Payman is wrong and mistaken, in her ways, in her worldview ?

If the answer is yes,
....Don't you also believe that   >> your God <<   is correct,   ......in all of His ways ?

[i suppose you could be, one of those atheistic jews.]

Job 34:21
For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.
22  There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

Psalms 11:4
The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
5  The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psalms 14:2
The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Proverbs 5:21
For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.
22  His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
23  He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Not so ?

Jeremiah 16:17
For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

Jeremiah 32:19
....thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:

Gnads,

Don't complain to me about Fatima Payman.

Shouldn't we wait on our God ?

A God of truth.

If we see wickedness, and evil,    ....shouldn't we pray ?

Ask Him, for deliverance ?

Gnads,

Tell Him how virtuous you are, in loving Him,
and in obeying His covenant commandments.

Deuteronomy 5:10
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
10  And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

Deuteronomy 7:12
Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

1 Kings 8:23
And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:

Nehemiah 1:5
And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Psalms 25:10
All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Gnads,

Tell the God of Israel, how much you love Him.

Tell Him how much you love    .......His righteousness.

Tell Him how much you love His righteous commandments.

Why not ?

I don't know, if you are a member of the 'covenant' people.

But what have you got to lose ?

1 John 5:2
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Matthew 19:17
[Jesus said].....if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which?
Jesus said,
Thou shalt do no murder,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not steal,
Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Q.
If we believe, that we do no harm,     .....why do we choose to turn away ?

« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:40pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Daves2017

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:33pm

Payman isn’t a one issue politician.

I have followed her and always been very impressed by her views beyond this subject.

I fully support Israel and believe Payman ( if you bother to read what she says) is completely correct.

The only viable option is the two state solution!

Fatima Payman is about the only politician is Canberra I believe of independent thinking and has our nation best interests forefront.

It’s labor lost.

But obviously labor hates super smart women! Where is Gillard? See plenty of pictures of failed Rudd and best make Albo together?

I encourage everyone to consider her views and speeches.

I wouldn’t think twice to vote for her or a candidate in a party she may form.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:46pm by Daves2017 »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:50pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:33pm:

I have followed her and always been very impressed by her views beyond this subject.

I fully support Israel and believe Payman ( if you bother to read what she says) is completely correct.

Fatima Payman is about the only politician is Canberra I believe of independent thinking and has our nation best interests forefront.

It’s labor lost.

But obviously labor hates super smart women! Where is Gillard? See plenty of pictures of failed Rudd and best make Albo together?

Allahu Akhbar, insh'allah.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:38pm

It’s labor lost.

I fully agree.

Good to see a politician with some balls and conviction.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 12:04am

It’s labor lost.

I wouldn’t think twice to vote for her or a candidate in a party she may form

"Fatima Payman is a good moslem"

The bottom line for me, is that Fatima Payman is an individual who has clearly drunk the ISLAMIC kool aid.

The way Fatima Payman dresses in public, 'speaks' unambiguously, to her full embrace of ISLAM and its religious values, and her embrace of ISLAMIC law.

To merely set your eyes upon her [her appearance in public], it is difficult NOT to conclude, that Fatima Payman has embraced all of the unbending religious doctrines of ISLAM.

Religious doctrines which promote the achievement of an ISLAMIC supremacism,
......[it can easily be proven] through the use of rape, murder, tyranny, oppression, and human poverty.

The truth is that ISLAM [as a philosophy] produces,
oppression,
corruption,
and dead bodies.

Proof ???

Look at any ISLAMIC law jurisdiction in this world.

Those ISLAMIC law societies are ALL, nests of oppression, corruption and human poverty.
[....and yes, we will witness, that a number of those regimes, also have control of large oil reserves.
which means that with the vast wealth from those reserves, those regimes are able to 'fabricate' an outward appearance of [internal] prosperity, civility and order.]

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1718444378/12#12
Quote:

ISLAM, is a deceitful, murderous death cult.

- Yadda

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:33am

Yadda wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 5:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 10:38am:

Gnads,

Consider.....
Do you believe that Fatima Payman is wrong and mistaken, in her ways, in her worldview ?

If the answer is yes,
....Don't you also believe that   >> your God <<   is correct,   ......in all of His ways ?

[i suppose you could be, one of those atheistic jews.]

Job 34:21
For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.
22  There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

Psalms 11:4
The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
5  The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psalms 14:2
The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Proverbs 5:21
For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.
22  His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
23  He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Not so ?

Jeremiah 16:17
For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

Jeremiah 32:19
....thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:

Gnads,

Don't complain to me about Fatima Payman.

Shouldn't we wait on our God ?

A God of truth.

If we see wickedness, and evil,    ....shouldn't we pray ?

Ask Him, for deliverance ?

Gnads,

Tell Him how virtuous you are, in loving Him,
and in obeying His covenant commandments.

Deuteronomy 5:10
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
10  And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

Deuteronomy 7:12
Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

1 Kings 8:23
And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:

Nehemiah 1:5
And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Psalms 25:10
All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Gnads,

Tell the God of Israel, how much you love Him.

Tell Him how much you love    .......His righteousness.

Tell Him how much you love His righteous commandments.

Why not ?

I don't know, if you are a member of the 'covenant' people.

But what have you got to lose ?

1 John 5:2
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Matthew 19:17
[Jesus said].....if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which?
Jesus said,
Thou shalt do no murder,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not steal,
Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Q.
If we believe, that we do no harm,     .....why do we choose to turn away ?

Yes
No

and my commenting wasn't an invitation to a friggin sermon. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:53am

It’s labor lost.

More fool you.

Her parroting "from the river to the sea", is an anti-semitic slogan .... the sharp rise in anti-semitism in this country has been encouraged by her.

The Palestinian Authority is controlled by Hamas and they along with other terror Islamic groups & countries want the Israeli state and it's Jewish people driven into the sea. 

Her support for the so called 2 state solution is misguided because in reality that's not what the Islamists want.

Her increased support for Palestine since the Oct 7 attacks by Hamas is foolish & telling of her memory loss as to how & why she and her family now live in Australia.

Fleeing the strife torn Islamic hell hole of Afghanistan run by the Taliban she is now endorsing a similar styled regime to run a new state called Palestine. Oh the irony.

If she doesn't want to be a team player with an obvious left leaning govt & remain openly defiant of their rules regarding party unity then she should resign and join the looney Greens or resign and rerun as an Independent.

So far the ALPs sanctioning of her even though pressured) has been the only sensible decision Labor has made since Albanese took the helm.

Of course now she's in the media playing the emotional blackmail card saying she's been "exiled" and intimidated/bullied by her own party.  Grin

She needs to take responsibility for the outcomes of her decisions .... not blame others.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:56am

Gnads should stop plagiarism by stealing the works of lunatics from the back of public toilet doors.

Confess Gnads.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:57am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:38pm:

It’s labor lost.

I fully agree.

Good to see a politician with some balls and conviction.

The conviction to encourage anti-semitism by repeating terrorist slogans in this country?

It has no place here -from Politicians, protesters on our streets or in our Universities.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:58am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:56am:
Gnads should stop plagiarism by stealing the works of lunatics from the back of public toilet doors.

Confess Gnads.

I didn't know you were living there.

IP Logged

Daves2017

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 11:07am

It’s interesting to learn that labor enforce its members to vote as directed.
Hardly seems very democratic?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #14 - Jul 2nd, 2024 at 11:16am

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2024 at 11:07am:
It’s interesting to learn that labor enforce its members to vote as directed.
Hardly seems very democratic?

Labor decides it's policy position in the Caucus by a majority vote and all members are then bound by that decision....You must agree to abide by the Party majority when you agree to join the Party!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://theconversation.com/fatima-payman-breached-caucus-solidarity-what-does-t...
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2024 at 12:01pm by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print