Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12402 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #105 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 3:53pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:10am:
I'm certain she's representing at least some of her constituents. Contrary to the spleen venting on Ozpol, most people are pretty jacked off with Israel.

But check out the hysteria ... you'd think she was the first and only to ever cross the floor.

Australia-Israel Lapel Pin
current price is: $6.00.
Sold Out!

Show your love of your country, Australia, and your support of Israel by wearing this quality lapel pin.

Beautifully crafted lapel pin that celebrating with the flags of your homeland of Australia and the Holy Land, Israel. You will wear this Friendship Pin with pride. Brightly colored with enamel with a squeeze butterfly closure.

Bright enamel colors over brass. Width: 2.5 cm
https://www.celebratemessiah.com.au/product/australia-israel-lapel-pin/

In stock here
https://flagsdownunder.com.au/australia---israel-friendship-pin/

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #106 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 4:00pm

Quote:
I'm certain she's representing at least some of her constituents. Contrary to the spleen venting on Ozpol, most people are pretty jacked off with Israel.

most people don't care at all you live in la la land

for those that do, younger people generally dont like israel older people generally are more favourable

its very easy for a small group of loudmouths to appear like theyre more representative of everyone else than they really are

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 5:48pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:38am:
Face it boomers. your problem isn't that she crossed the floor to stand by her convictions. it's that they're convictions you don't agree with.

That's it. That's absolutely all there is to it.

Oh, and she's "one of them".

Not a boomer or Labor voter it's not my problem she crossed the floor.

What does concern me is she has dual nationality with Afghan and Australia which make her ineligible to hold her taxpayer funded job.

Why did Labor select her when our constitution says they can't?

S44.jpg (50 KB | 4 )
S44.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:21pm

I , again have zero issue with senator Payman.

I urge anyone who has only recently heard her name to research her speeches and interviews.

She isn't a one issue headline.

So much more of her thinking and ideas are truly what I agree with!

I want to live and have my children children's live in the Australia she believes can be built.

Labor is doing Labor, women are at best token nods to equally.

Gillard was kicked to kerb for being intelligent and talented.

Penny Wong is now kept on the sidelines because she's twice as smart as Albo and he doesn't want to shown up.

Fatima dares to vote in what she believes in and kicked out.

No wonder the next election and every election for the end of time will be the choice between two males!

America down Under....you get to choose between Mr dumb or Mr dumber

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #109 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:02pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:21pm:

What was she thinking when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:13pm

JC Denton wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 4:00pm:
Quote:

most people don't care at all you live in la la land

for those that do, younger people generally dont like israel older people generally are more favourable

its very easy for a small group of loudmouths to appear like theyre more representative of everyone else than they really are

There's the sum-up of the disproportione impact of activists.

Pwogwessives are motivated to be constantly railing against what IS. Conservatives want to be left alone to get on with their lives unmolested by maniacs for change.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #111 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:54pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:57am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:38pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:33pm:
Payman isn’t a one issue politician.

I have followed her and always been very impressed by her views beyond this subject.

I fully support Israel and believe Payman ( if you bother to read what she says) is completely correct.

The only viable option is the two state solution!

Fatima Payman is about the only politician is Canberra I believe of independent thinking and has our nation best interests forefront.

It’s labor lost.

But obviously labor hates super smart women! Where is Gillard? See plenty of pictures of failed Rudd and best make Albo together?

I encourage everyone to consider her views and speeches.

I wouldn’t think twice to vote for her or a candidate in a party she may form.

I fully agree.

Good to see a politician with some balls and conviction.

The conviction to encourage anti-semitism by repeating terrorist slogans in this country?

It has no place here -from Politicians, protesters on our streets or in our Universities.

Which Semite are you referring to? As far as I know, Semites are of Arab origin or Palestinians, while over 90% of today's Jews are not Semites but (Khazars or Turks). They are actually misrepresenting themselves as Semites and this can be proven very easily with a DNA test.
Being Jewish is a religious, not a racial, category.
You are actually anti-Semitic because you condone the killing of 40,000 Semitic children and women in Gaza.
Secondly, we Christians do not serve Mammon (the golden calf) but God.
If you want to serve Zionist mammon, that's your choice.

"If God is dead, anything is permitted"
F.M. Dostoyevsky

Smiley

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #112 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:26pm

freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:02am:
Mothra what do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

Can you please explain how you made the mental leap from a senator parroting historical calls for wiping out the Israeli Jews to "clearly not anti-semitic"?

That's mothra reasoning in action..............

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:38pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:26am:
freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:15am:
Quote:
You all claiming antisemitism when it is clearly nothing of the sort while pimping Islamophobia is certainly a treat.

Why is it clearly not anti semitism?

Because it's not directed at Jewish people or the Jewish faith. In fact, a great many of the Jewish faith also stand with Palestine.

The problem is with Israel, the governemt, led by ultra right wing loonies who are driving Israel off a cliff and taking as many women and children with it as it can manage.

But this has all been explained to you countless times. Now all there is to look forward to, as i have have stooped to reply to you, is you verballing me for pages and lying about what i said.

As you do, trolling your own forum.

Of course not - many of the Israelis are Arabs.... now - so what if Israel is the kind of country that permits people to have a differing view?  National policy must be self-defence.

Now then - if you'd said a great number of the Islamic faith stand with Israel over Gaza... and especially those living in Gaza ........... we'd all know for sure you were mental....... but you keep living in the past created by your fantasies.... I'm 75 and if the Eld Gel wasn't increasingly dependent on me I'd be moving to Israel.... I have the courage of my convictions .... I'll see you across the border when you go live modern in Gaza with your modern way of thinking ....

Boomers?  **ears prick up**  ... welcome to the Failing fifties - home of breast cancers and kidney failures and many heart attacks and lots of other things that we Boomers (that's MR/MRS Boomer to you!) have already been through.... your mental issues we already understand.... you supported Lefty in 'his' madness... but of course - he was a raging poof who was a sock anyway and had a Nazi father and one gay kid and one tranny kid.... but he earned many thousands a week and used dating sites to pick up temporary women!  Ask him.  what a loser all round!!!

"I'll come down to the nursing home and yell at you!", he said - picking up a sheaf of wet lettuce leaves....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:47pm

Well - my DNA is 10% Jews of Europe... but I knew that already..... thing is - are they Diaspora Jews or Ashkenazi?  I think the latter... had blonde lady friends who were Jewish of Europe... some on one side - including the Walters - have red hair or blonde ... their granny was my grand-dad's sister... but their mother was from the Walters ..... one invented Aboriginal mathematics.... true genius... Ph.D in Mental gymnastics ...

Personally I can't see any reason to hate anyone... sniping Hamas is an unemotional business - like killing vermin.... if they keep up the killing and dying they will create a new Fertile Crescent.... when we 10% Jews take over we'll plant fruit trees over them in memory ... mass graves grow the best crops..... from the liver to the seat ......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 12:04pm

I , again have zero issue with senator Payman.

I urge anyone who has only recently heard her name to research her speeches and interviews.

She isn't a one issue headline.

I want to live and have my children children's live in the Australia she believes can be built.

Labor is doing Labor, women are at best token nods to equally.

Gillard was kicked to kerb for being intelligent and talented.

Penny Wong is now kept on the sidelines because she's twice as smart as Albo and he doesn't want to shown up.

Fatima dares to vote in what she believes in and kicked out.

No wonder the next election and every election for the end of time will be the choice between two males!

America down Under....you get to choose between Mr dumb or Mr dumber

Are you fair dinkum?

She is 1st & foremost a Muslim ... she pushes a Islamic/secular barrow in our Parliament. She chants Hamas terrorist slogans "from the river to the sea" and it turns out she was seeking advice about resigning from the Labor Party before she crossed the floor.

She did not play as a team member for the party that gave her the opportunity to represent constituents on a Labor platform.

That speaks volumes to her character & generation. And yours.

2ndly she is a dual citizen and as such in ineligible to hold a seat in the Australian Parliament.

In 2017/18 we had a national Parliamentary Eligibility crisis where 15 sitting MPs either pre-emptively resigned or were ruled by the High Court to be ineligible to hold their positions because they held dual citizenship.

Payman is delivering Taqiyya to our Parliament by claiming she was exiled and victimised by the Labor Party.

She should resign now or be turfed out according the Constitution sect 44(i).

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 12:10pm

capitosinora wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:54pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 2nd, 2024 at 9:57am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 8:38pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 7:33pm:
Payman isn’t a one issue politician.

I have followed her and always been very impressed by her views beyond this subject.

I fully support Israel and believe Payman ( if you bother to read what she says) is completely correct.

The only viable option is the two state solution!

Fatima Payman is about the only politician is Canberra I believe of independent thinking and has our nation best interests forefront.

It’s labor lost.

But obviously labor hates super smart women! Where is Gillard? See plenty of pictures of failed Rudd and best make Albo together?

I encourage everyone to consider her views and speeches.

I wouldn’t think twice to vote for her or a candidate in a party she may form.

I fully agree.

Good to see a politician with some balls and conviction.

The conviction to encourage anti-semitism by repeating terrorist slogans in this country?

It has no place here -from Politicians, protesters on our streets or in our Universities.

Which Semite are you referring to? As far as I know, Semites are of Arab origin or Palestinians, while over 90% of today's Jews are not Semites but (Khazars or Turks). They are actually misrepresenting themselves as Semites and this can be proven very easily with a DNA test.
Being Jewish is a religious, not a racial, category.
You are actually anti-Semitic because you condone the killing of 40,000 Semitic children and women in Gaza.
Secondly, we Christians do not serve Mammon (the golden calf) but God.
If you want to serve Zionist mammon, that's your choice.

"If God is dead, anything is permitted"
F.M. Dostoyevsky

Smiley

Piss off you CCP shill.

Make it Israeli Jews then.

I didn't condone killing anyone other than Hamas & Hezbollah terrorists.
Most Palestinians support those groups.

Most Palestinians chant "from the river to the sea".. which is meant to say drive all the Jews into the sea and remove the state of Israel.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 12:23pm

It's of no concern to me she's a Muslim.

It's of great concern to me if she's been illegally sworn into government as a dual citizenship holder. Are you completely sure of this fact?

I find it improbable but not impossible that Albo would have allowed this to occur?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #118 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:05pm

What was she thinking when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:35pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 12:23pm:
It's of no concern to me she's a Muslim.

Well you better read this ....

Regarding 3:28, ibn Kathir writes, "meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes the Companion of the Prophet Abu al-Darda, who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Muslims covertly despise you and anyone else who is not of the Islamic faith ... it's just the way muslims are, and we need to teach them differently. We need to change their mindset about being "unfriendly" because it's not a good basis for securing a cohesive nation wide community

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Send Topic Print