Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12405 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #120 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:47pm

You don't even know any Muslims do you, Bias.  I have served with, studied with and worked with numerous Muslims.  The attitude you ascribe to them doesn't exist except in perhaps a small minority.  A minority that you believe are the majority.  It's like the claim Jews drink babies' blood at Passover.  Just pure bullshit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:00pm

Whatever

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #122 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
You don't even know any Muslims do you, Bias.  I have served with, studied with and worked with numerous Muslims.  The attitude you ascribe to them doesn't exist except in perhaps a small minority.  A minority that you believe are the majority.  It's like the claim Jews drink babies' blood at Passover.  Just pure bullshit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:52pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:05pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:21pm:
So much more of her thinking and ideas are truly what I agree with!

What was she thinking when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

River to the sea?
It's a new seafood restaurant in Bankstown.

Very good I believe, bookings essential.

It's being promoted heavily in Sydney and on social media!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #124 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 3:14pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:05pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:21pm:
So much more of her thinking and ideas are truly what I agree with!

What was she thinking when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

River to the sea?
It's a new seafood restaurant in Bankstown.

Very good I believe, bookings essential.

It's being promoted heavily in Sydney and on social media!

Would you say that Fati is as honest as you are?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 3:24pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 12:23pm:
It's of no concern to me she's a Muslim.

It's of great concern to me if she's been illegally sworn into government as a dual citizenship holder. Are you completely sure of this fact?

I find it improbable but not impossible that Albo would have allowed this to occur?

Why? I gave you an example of it happening in 2017/18 ....a lot of those MPs were even born in Australia. There were 15 of them.

It caused at least 4 by-elections and as many resignations.

As for you having no concerns about her being Muslim .... you should have ... if she's pushing a Muslim/sectarian agenda in our Parliament.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #126 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 4:50pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 3:24pm:

It's of great concern to me if she's been illegally sworn into government as a dual citizenship holder. Are you completely sure of this fact?

I find it improbable but not impossible that Albo would have allowed this to occur?

Why? I gave you an example of it happening in 2017/18 ....a lot of those MPs were even born in Australia. There were 15 of them.

As for you having no concerns about her being Muslim .... you should have ... if she's pushing a Muslim/sectarian agenda in our Parliament.

And that sectarian agenda was begun when Albanese Labor decided to divide Australians on race through The Voice. Dividing Australians through race and faith based politics. 

This has no place in Australia.  We are seeing how this sectarianism is playing out in the UK and it doesn't augur well for our future.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #127 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 5:43pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:07pm:

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

You have made this charge now, what three times?  I have challenged you each time to prove it and you have thus far failed to satisfy us that you have proof I am fearful to talk to Muslims.  Until you do, I will charge you with lying, Freediver.  Lying is of course an example of your bullshit strategy to promote discord. 
You are a Liar, Freediver
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:17pm

Aquarius wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 4:50pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 3:24pm:

I totally appreciate the little more than criminal acts of past MP's in denying there dual citizenship and the ultimate cost born my us the taxpayer for there inability to be truthful.

You have stated senator Payman holds dual citizenship.

Is that true?

Do you have proof?

If it's correct than I will retracted all support for her and openly let loose at the Albo government for allowing her to be sworn into government.

I'm simply asking for proof?

Or did you just imagine it?

It's all ok with me either way.

And that sectarian agenda was begun when Albanese Labor decided to divide Australians on race through The Voice. Dividing Australians through race and faith based politics. 

This has no place in Australia.  We are seeing how this sectarianism is playing out in the UK and it doesn't augur well for our future.

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:20pm

She's been called out as a dual citizenship holder in federal government.

Is this true or just someone imagination?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:47pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:20pm:

She was excused because the Taliban can't or won't process applications for cancelling citizenship

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 5:43pm:

You have made this charge now, what three times?  I have challenged you each time to prove it and you have thus far failed to satisfy us that you have proof I am fearful to talk to Muslims.  Until you do, I will charge you with lying, Freediver.  Lying is of course an example of your bullshit strategy to promote discord. 

You're the only fanciful liar old woke wanker.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:55pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:47pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 6:20pm:

She was excused because the Taliban can't or won't process applications for cancelling citizenship

And that doesn't cut the mustard..... no excuses.

How ever it can be remedied it should be remedied ....

in the meantime the terrorist supporting fool should resign her job. She has no right to be an Independent.

Neither does Lydia Thorpe or Jackie Lambie.

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:01pm

Thank you.
It's a decent point you make.

If her Afghanistan citizenship isn't cancel ( from no fault her own) she is a dual citizenship holder!

Should not be sworn into government! Who granted the exemption and how ?
Oh please let it be king Albo and his faceless men!
The irony will be breathtaking!
Why the Jakie lambe hate?
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:25pm by Daves2017 »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 5:43pm:

Well, bbwiyawn, you talk but mostly yawn like a useless, ignorant ****with who doesn't talk to the postman, let alone Muslims. You certainly show ZERO insight you would have gained from talking to Muslims. You just assert shhit. Nobody believes you, old bbbwiyawn.

Why don't you give some EVIDENCE of having spoken to Mulism and of comprehending what you discussed. We never hear what they said, what you said, only that you have spoken to many of them.

You are the lying little idiot, bbwian. We all know it. Even you.

« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:08pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26
Send Topic Print