Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12400 times)
Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #135 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:10pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 3:14pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:05pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:21pm:
So much more of her thinking and ideas are truly what I agree with!

What was she thinking when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

River to the sea?
It's a new seafood restaurant in Bankstown.

Very good I believe, bookings essential.

It's being promoted heavily in Sydney and on social media!

Would you say that Fati is as honest as you are?

Excellent question, reminder to self never play chess with this person  Angry

I'll keep my answer short out of fear of digging myself a bigger hole Grin

I do not trust anyone elected to government to be as honest as I.

I set the bar reasonable low and have zero expectations a Australia member of parliament from any sides would ever reach it or exceed it.

I'll see myself out Cheesy

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #136 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 5:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
You don't even know any Muslims do you, Bias.  I have served with, studied with and worked with numerous Muslims.  The attitude you ascribe to them doesn't exist except in perhaps a small minority.  A minority that you believe are the majority.  It's like the claim Jews drink babies' blood at Passover.  Just pure bullshit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

You have made this charge now, what three times?  I have challenged you each time to prove it and you have thus far failed to satisfy us that you have proof I am fearful to talk to Muslims.  Until you do, I will charge you with lying, Freediver.  Lying is of course an example of your bullshit strategy to promote discord. 
You are a Liar, Freediver
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What sort of proof would you like Brian? You admitted yourself that you did not talk to any Muslim here until Gandalf turned up.

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:10pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 3:14pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:05pm:
Daves2017 wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:21pm:
So much more of her thinking and ideas are truly what I agree with!

What was she thinking when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

River to the sea?
It's a new seafood restaurant in Bankstown.

Very good I believe, bookings essential.

It's being promoted heavily in Sydney and on social media!

Would you say that Fati is as honest as you are?

Excellent question, reminder to self never play chess with this person  Angry

I'll keep my answer short out of fear of digging myself a bigger hole Grin

I do not trust anyone elected to government to be as honest as I.

I set the bar reasonable low and have zero expectations a Australia member of parliament from any sides would ever reach it or exceed it.

I'll see myself out Cheesy

I'm glad you think it's funny, but unfortunately making up excuses for Jew-slaughtering Muslims is the latest woke trend.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 9:47pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:01pm:
Thank you.
It's a decent point you make.

If her Afghanistan citizenship isn't cancel ( from no fault her own) she is a dual citizenship holder!

Should not be sworn into government! Who granted the exemption and how ?
Oh please let it be king Albo and his faceless men!
The irony will be breathtaking!
Why the Jakie lambe hate?

Fatima needs to resign from Australian politics questions need to be asked how Labor let this happen.

Another Afghan
She fled Afghanistan for Australia in 2021.
Running for the Taliban and not from them.

The Taliban can confirm she is a team member but a WA senator can't cancel her citizenship.

taliban_.png (165 KB | 8 )
taliban_.png

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 10:10pm

A western Sydney property development company that offered a halal-friendly “interest-free housing solution” has left hundreds of Muslim families facing ruin amid allegations that it mortgaged its own mosque in breach of sharia law.

The developer, Qartaba Homes, spruiked its interest-free solution as motivated by Islamic anti-interest sharia laws, but has since gone into administration.

The victims are mostly Muslim families from Pakistan who came to Australia to start a life and buy a home but have seen their lands possessed and sold at auction.

Qartaba and its sister company Hume Homes are run by Wajahat Rana, Khurram Jawaid and Kashif Aziz. Since 2012, Qartaba has sold lots off the plan in western Sydney, Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, and southern Queensland.

It promoted itself as Australia’s “interest-free halal answer” to the housing market’s “fluctuating interest rates”, primarily targeting Muslim families.

Qartaba would buy land before selling it to customers off the plan per lot. Customers would pay a deposit for the land, before then paying monthly or quarterly develop­ment costs or land payments, which would be interest free.

Qartaba even named streets after Pakistan’s major cities, such as Lahore St and Karachi St.

Customers who bought land a decade ago, and paid development costs, are still waiting for ownership of the property. Some are waiting for construction to start.

Others have had their lots sold off, auctioned by creditors who possessed the land after Qartaba failed to pay its debt.

In many cases, Qartaba had mortgaged the land to secure those loans, without notifying customers, who – speaking on the condition of anonymity – alleged it was so that it could borrow and build more. Some have claimed incompetence.

Others have alleged criminality, and that emails and phone calls go unanswered to directors who don’t answer the door at their Riverstone office.

The directors are prominent in the community and were board members of the Islamic Forum for Australian Muslims – Mr Aziz was recently its vice-president – and at its 2023 convention Qartaba was a “silver sponsor”.

One person with knowledge of the situation said Qartaba’s rapid expansion had been akin to “Icarus flying too close to the sun”.

Qartaba’s Riverstone Masjid is going under the hammer, leaving the community furious at the mortgaging of the mosque, which is against sharia law. It was shut and possessed in April by a creditor, from whom Qartaba took out a $1.7m loan on the property, and put up for sale for $2m as a “timeless heritage homestead”, although its fate remains unclear.

The community was crowd-funding to buy it back and The Australian understands that the creditor remained in negotiations with a party who’d retain the property as a mosque, although there are multiple caveats on the property, which places a freeze on any new owner registering it.

Left in the dark
Qartaba and Hume Homes took out mortgages on large amounts of its land across the east coast, after it had been sold as lots to customers.

Creditors, which across the two companies total almost 30, have since come circling, repossessing the mortgaged land and auctioning it off to recover what’s owed. Customers have seen land they bought years prior sold off.

Others have attempted to put a ­caveat on the land, but that hasn’t been able to stop the sell-off.

They allege they’ve been left in the dark by the developer, were not told the land had been mortgaged, and had to find out for themselves that lots they’d bought were being sold.

Some of Qartaba’s land in Tarneit in Victoria has already been auctioned off by creditors, and at plots in Schofields, Austral, Riverstone and Werrington County in NSW, and other sites in Victoria and Queensland.

Allahu Akhbar!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 10:11pm

One lender, Balanced Securities Limited, run by former top lawyer David Geer, appointed an external administrator to Qartaba in April, which had not paid back in full the mortgage it took out to borrow across four blocks of land in Tarneit, which have since been put up for sale by the creditor.

In 2018, Qartaba took out a $34.6m loan from Balanced Securities, with an interest rate of up to 19.95 per cent.

According to the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, creditors have securities on all of the two companies’ present and future properties. In some of those agreements, the companies borrowed in the millions each time, with one mortgage signed in late 2023 including up to a 26 per cent interest rate. In multiple sites, creditors have possessed mortgaged lands as the two companies failed to pay what they borrowed.

In May and June, at least 30 plots of Qartaba’s NSW land were sold at auction, many of which customers had signed and paid contracts on years prior.

Last week, the mortgagee also exercised its power of sale of Qartaba’s two sites across 149 and 161 Riverstone Rd, NSW, which sold for $5.6m and $2.65m respectively.

At the same auction, Qartaba’s 30 Kelly St, Austral, sold for $14.7m while its land at 2 John Oxley Ave was for sale at $2.5m.

In Victoria, 137 lots at Qartaba’s 120 Bodycoats Rd are up for sale, with one customer who purchased in mid-2018 saying they feared they could lose both their land and likely the money they put into it.

‘Complete loss’
Hundreds of customers have enlisted legal representation to help salvage what’s left, and those who sought retrospective financial advice have been met with damning news. One solicitor called Qartaba’s contracts the “most unsatisfactory” they’d seen, calling the documents “extremely unfair” and that the negative implications fell heavily onto the customer.

An accountant told a customer investments with Qartaba were a “complete loss at this stage”, while crisis meetings have been held with state and federal MPs.

In June, NSW Fair Trading Commissioner Natasha Mann said the watchdog was “concerned” about the issues being raised about Qartaba and was “making inquiries”.
Dither and delay
Sister company Hume Homes sold its off-the-plan contracts at 71 and 121-123 Boundary Rd, Box Hill, in southwest Sydney, between 2014 and 2016. At 121-123, a single lot cost about $150,000 for the land, and settlement should have been end-2019, but the land remains a patch of shrubbery.

A development application was submitted to Hills Shire Council in August 2016, approved two years later in mid-2018, before Hume Homes lodged a construction certificate application in November 2020, which was approved in June 2023. Council blamed the delay on planning issues by Hume Homes and said the same problems held up the next phase of the planning process.

The development cost per lot for customers was about $110,000, which was divided into monthly or quarterly interest-free payments. Any additional cost sought should have been paid on settlement.

But citing an “unusual increase in cost of living” in 2023, Hume Homes asked each customer to pay an additional $25,000 for unspecified “development charges”.

‘Negative propaganda’
The company has claimed it’s a victim of “unethical behaviour and negative propaganda” originating from WhatsApp groups.

Membership of those groups, however, are in the hundreds. All are customers, who Qartaba has blamed for approaching councils directly, claiming it has resulted in investors pulling funds.

“This negative campaign has affected our business resulting in lesser interest by investors (and) many pulling their investments,” a Qartaba statement claimed.

“Civil contractors and consultants working on our projects get alarmed. Some have ceased work on our projects and a few have ­refused to bid for (new) projects.”

The directors failed to respond to questions from The Australian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #140 - Jul 9th, 2024 at 10:15pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:54pm:
You don't even know any Muslims do you, Bias.  I have served with, studied with and worked with numerous Muslims.  The attitude you ascribe to them doesn't exist except in perhaps a small minority.  A minority that you believe are the majority.  It's like the claim Jews drink babies' blood at Passover.  Just pure bullshit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

You have made this charge now, what three times?  I have challenged you each time to prove it and you have thus far failed to satisfy us that you have proof I am fearful to talk to Muslims.  Until you do, I will charge you with lying, Freediver.  Lying is of course an example of your bullshit strategy to promote discord. 

What sort of proof would you like Brian? You admitted yourself that you did not talk to any Muslim here until Gandalf turned up.

I'll accept that as your flag of surrender, Freediver.  You've just admitted your a
Liar
.  Such a
bad liar
that you don't have any proof to what you claim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #141 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:43am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 10:15pm:

I'll accept that as your flag of surrender, Freediver.  You've just admitted your a
Liar
.  Such a
bad liar
that you don't have any proof to what you claim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All those Muslims you worked, studied and served with, did you ever find out their views on those aspects of Islam that are contrary to western values, universal human rights etc? Or were you afraid to ask? Just like you were afraid to ask the half dozen or so Muslims who regularly posted here before Gandalf?

Do you have the right or the ability to criticise Islam and Muslim countries?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Re: Fatima Payman is a good Muslim*
Reply #142 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:36am

MattE wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 5:10pm:
whiteknight wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 5:01pm:
I think if I wasn't following a how to vote card, then I would always put the coalition ( Liberals and Nationals ) last.   Smiley   

So why aren't you doing that? Or are you too silly to understand the "how to vote" card is nothing more than a (serving) suggestion?

The preference vote is laid out to give the party (or individual) you chose as your first preference, the best possible advantage in our preferential voting system.

Regretfully, preferential voting is an area too few voters understand - which is a pretty appalling state of being, as a nation of adult voters.

I've always believed ...
"Our Constitution, Government, Voting and Our Political History"
... should be a compulsory subject for a year, before school leaving age.
Any Australian can name America's first president, yet so few of them can name Australia's first PM.

It always gives me a bit of a chuckle,
that our self-proclaimed expert on all things "moslem"
- can't even spell the word, as yet.

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #143 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 8:41am

MattE wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 5:10pm:
whiteknight wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 5:01pm:
I think if I wasn't following a how to vote card, then I would always put the coalition ( Liberals and Nationals ) last.   Smiley   

So why aren't you doing that? Or are you too silly to understand the "how to vote" card is nothing more than a suggestion?

WK likes to do what he is told. You can tell by what he posts here. Often he does not seem to know why he is posting it.

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 9:31am

Limited research indicates she has renounce her Afghanistan citizenship.

I'm unsure if that's ok with the constitution but I imagine it would cost the taxpayer several million dollars to find out in court.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #145 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 12:57pm

freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:43am:

Liar
.  Such a
bad liar

All those Muslims you worked, studied and served with, did you ever find out their views on those aspects of Islam that are contrary to western values, universal human rights etc? Or were you afraid to ask? Just like you were afraid to ask the half dozen or so Muslims who regularly posted here before Gandalf?

You are not worth discussing matters with Freediver.  You are a
Liar
and as such are not worth the time of day.  Now run along and terrorise other posters,
you Liar
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #146 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 12:57pm:

Liar
.  Such a
bad liar

Liar
and as such are not worth the time of day.  Now run along and terrorise other posters,
you Liar

Have you ever discovered a Muslim with an Islam-inspired opinion you find objectionable? You seem like the sort of person who would find out whether it was safe to ask the question first.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #147 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:39pm

People like Fatima Payman are easily bought.

Israeli Jews are committing mass murder, genocide, starvation, infanticide, torture, rape and other crimes against Palestinians.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #148 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 2:53pm

freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:38pm:

Liar
.  Such a
bad liar

Liar
you Liar

Have you ever discovered a Muslim with an Islam-inspired opinion you find objectionable? You seem like the sort of person who would find out whether it was safe to ask the question first.

Liar
you Liar

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #149 - Jul 10th, 2024 at 4:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 2:53pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:38pm:

Liar
.  Such a
bad liar

Liar
you Liar

Liar
you Liar

Have you ever asked a Muslim a question Brian?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26
Send Topic Print