Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12395 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #180 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:32am

freediver wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:31am:
mothra wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:24am:
What does 'free' mean to you, Fleadriver? you seem particularly triggered by it.

Explain.

Mothra what do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

Can you please explain how you made the mental leap from a senator parroting historical calls for wiping out the Israeli Jews to "clearly not anti-semitic"?

What does 'free' mean to you, Fleadriver? you seem particularly triggered by it.

Explain

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #181 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:38am

mothra wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:32am:

Explain.

Mothra what do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

Can you please explain how you made the mental leap from a senator parroting historical calls for wiping out the Israeli Jews to "clearly not anti-semitic"?

Explain

Do you think I am asking you for a definition of the word Mothra? Are you confused? Or are you tapdancing because you know you are making excuses for an anti semite and are clever enough to realise there is no good answer?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:39am

freediver wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:38am:

Explain.

Explain

Do you think I am asking you for a definition of the word Mothra? Are you confused? Or are you tapdancing because you know you are making excuses for an anti semite and are clever enough to realise there is no good answer?

Explain

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #183 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:41am

mothra wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:39am:

Explain.

Explain

Explain

Spineless jew hater.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:45am

freediver wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:41am:
mothra wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:39am:

Explain.

Explain

Explain

Spineless jew hater.

Explain

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #185 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 11:38am

Are any of Fati's other supporters brave enough to offer an opinion on what she meant?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 11:41am

mothra wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:17am:
We know imitation is the highest form of flattery .... ergo Frank hearts Brian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 11:53am

freediver wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 11:38am:
Are any of Fati's other supporters brave enough to offer an opinion on what she meant?

Explain.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #188 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 12:51pm

Zionists want the transJordan lands too.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 4:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 2:32pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 2:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 1:53pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 8:12am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 9:16pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 4:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 2:53pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:43am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 10:15pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 5:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
You don't even know any Muslims do you, Bias.  I have served with, studied with and worked with numerous Muslims.  The attitude you ascribe to them doesn't exist except in perhaps a small minority.  A minority that you believe are the majority.  It's like the claim Jews drink babies' blood at Passover.  Just pure bullshit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

You have made this charge now, what three times?  I have challenged you each time to prove it and you have thus far failed to satisfy us that you have proof I am fearful to talk to Muslims.  Until you do, I will charge you with lying, Freediver.  Lying is of course an example of your bullshit strategy to promote discord. 
You are a Liar, Freediver
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What sort of proof would you like Brian? You admitted yourself that you did not talk to any Muslim here until Gandalf turned up.

I'll accept that as your flag of surrender, Freediver.  You've just admitted your a
Liar
.  Such a
bad liar
that you don't have any proof to what you claim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All those Muslims you worked, studied and served with, did you ever find out their views on those aspects of Islam that are contrary to western values, universal human rights etc? Or were you afraid to ask? Just like you were afraid to ask the half dozen or so Muslims who regularly posted here before Gandalf?

Do you have the right or the ability to criticise Islam and Muslim countries?

You are not worth discussing matters with Freediver.  You are a
Liar
and as such are not worth the time of day.  Now run along and terrorise other posters,
you Liar
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Have you ever discovered a Muslim with an Islam-inspired opinion you find objectionable? You seem like the sort of person who would find out whether it was safe to ask the question first.

Liar
and as such are not worth the time of day.  Now run along and terrorise other posters,
you Liar

Have you ever asked a Muslim a question Brian?

Liar
you Liar

Brian do you have the right or even the ability to ask a Muslim a question?

Liar
you Liar

Are you a parrot Brian?

One day you'll get the message, Freediver.  Hell will also freeze over. 
You are a Liar.
  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 4:45pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #191 - Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:21pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #192 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 1:26am

Out of the Labor and into the Muslim push for a power base united...

Well - that is their right under our form of democracy - though they wouldn't have it where they come from etc.... the fun will become once they start the demands for special treatment like................ certain others are doing so successfully at this time....

Now perhaps 'governments' here might start to understand what they have done to the Australian people... but, of course, they'll just stick their heads in the sand as they do with other things and just pretend it's not there.... not an issue at all ...

Lessee now - what would those be?  I was born a bastard, so as a conscientious bastard I should simply speak the truth...

Transgender Ideology
Women's never-ending 'rights' to more
Aboriginal never-ending 'rights' to more and eventually all
Ethnic rights - jeez we did so well with the Greeks and the Italians, too.... even the Turks we have here are mostly great...
Costs of living  ......................
jeez my decision to buy a 'tank' ink printer was good - cost me $300 and $18 each fora huge refill bottle or four with all colours = $72 for about 3-4000 pages .... the Eld Gel's four small cartridges that she sent me in to buy - about 40 pages or so - went up to $105 a set... say what?  They'd be worth $10.  Everything's gone up 50% except our incomes.  No wonder Albo had to hand the 'governor-general' old mate an extra $200k tax free pa just to survive on.... phew... what a relief to know she won't have to beg at Vinnies or something... it's a tough life on the fattest trough in the land ....

What else?  Feel free to add as you wish...... plenty of issues out there crying for justice.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 11:18am

There is so much conversation right now about societal decline and the shredding of social cohesion. What happens when we have generational decline? We have entire cohorts who are experts in rights but no clue about responsibilities. Who value victimhood above everything else. And who despite being elected to serve the Australian people in the Senate, complain about not having a “support person” to go and front up to the Prime Minister and explain yourself after launching a missile at him and the party that put you in your $280k a year job in the first place.

Honestly, Fatima Payman is the embodiment of what I’m talking about. Deluded enough to refer to herself as the “voice of West Australians”. Deluded enough to think she is in parliament because she’s special or talented and not because of the machinations of the ALP and the West Australian union movement.

Bet they’re high-fiving themselves now. On behalf of the rest of Australia, go to your room and have a good hard think about what you did.

It gets better (or worse) because this week the ALP’s youth movement publicly threw its support behind Payman. This is the kids telling Mum and Dad to go get stuffed. While this is primarily and for now a problem for the ALP, I want the rest of us to think about why it matters. Why it does, and why it will continue to.

We are running out of time to turn the ship. Ever the optimist, I think there is still time but, when you think about how long it takes for societal erosion, the clock is ticking, loudly.

It’s not just soft policing that has created this. It’s soft parenting. Soft teaching. Soft leading. All of it. And by soft, I don’t mean the alternative is harshness or hardness. What I mean is that you cannot remove consequences, in any context, and expect to produce young people of character and substance.

You can’t fast-track experience and you can’t learn discipline, leadership and sacrifice any other way than being disciplined, led well and having to endure sacrifice.  We don’t want needy brats who were told everything they ever did was spectacular and that microaggression is real (it really is not) and that there is a back door out of every situation because they’ve never had to face or wear a consequence.

The ridiculous charade of Payman’s crusade for self is such a brilliant, helpful and instructive example of what I’m talking about.

Gamma Tognini

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #194 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 11:41am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 2:32pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 2:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 1:53pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 11th, 2024 at 8:12am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 9:16pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 4:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 2:53pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 1:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 10th, 2024 at 6:43am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 10:15pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 7:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 5:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 2:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
You don't even know any Muslims do you, Bias.  I have served with, studied with and worked with numerous Muslims.  The attitude you ascribe to them doesn't exist except in perhaps a small minority.  A minority that you believe are the majority.  It's like the claim Jews drink babies' blood at Passover.  Just pure bullshit.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

You have made this charge now, what three times?  I have challenged you each time to prove it and you have thus far failed to satisfy us that you have proof I am fearful to talk to Muslims.  Until you do, I will charge you with lying, Freediver.  Lying is of course an example of your bullshit strategy to promote discord. 
You are a Liar, Freediver
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What sort of proof would you like Brian? You admitted yourself that you did not talk to any Muslim here until Gandalf turned up.

I'll accept that as your flag of surrender, Freediver.  You've just admitted your a
Liar
.  Such a
bad liar
that you don't have any proof to what you claim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All those Muslims you worked, studied and served with, did you ever find out their views on those aspects of Islam that are contrary to western values, universal human rights etc? Or were you afraid to ask? Just like you were afraid to ask the half dozen or so Muslims who regularly posted here before Gandalf?

Liar
you Liar

Have you ever discovered a Muslim with an Islam-inspired opinion you find objectionable? You seem like the sort of person who would find out whether it was safe to ask the question first.

Liar
you Liar

Have you ever asked a Muslim a question Brian?

Liar
you Liar

Brian do you have the right or even the ability to ask a Muslim a question?

Liar
you Liar

Are you a parrot Brian?

One day you'll get the message, Freediver.  Hell will also freeze over. 
You are a Liar.
  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What about thinking for yourself Brian? Do you have the right or even the ability to do that?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Send Topic Print