Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12403 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #225 - Jul 15th, 2024 at 7:02pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 2:41pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 2:33pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 2:19pm:
Yadda wrote on Jul 1st, 2024 at 9:10am:

Fatima Payman is a good moslem.

Indeed she is.

And I would add she is also unaware of the problems which arise from a fundamentalist reading of scripture - ANY scripture - and is prepared to 'live and let live', unlike the fundamentalists who feel obliged to confront "infidels".

Jews of course have had a rough time thoughout European history because fundamentalist Christian clerics have accused them of rejecting/crucifying the 'Messiah' (Christ).

And after the fall of the Ottoman Empire,  fundamentalist Jews wanted their own homeland in Palestine despite the fact Israel was eradicated 2000 years ago.

After WW2, guilt-ridden Western powers (US, Canada and others) who had rejected Jews who were fleeing Germany in 1938, decided to partition Palestine in a UN vote in 1947, against the will of muslim Palestine. 

Hence the current  hatred of Jews among fundamentalist Muslims.

And loathing by fair-minded people including Payman (and myself) of US and Oz governments who refuse to recognize a Palestinian state as per UN res 242 and even UN res 181 before it.

So she's like a Nazi with a heart of gold?

No: she loves the 'One True God',  and (unlike you with your delusional, self-interested "freedom values" ideology), she believes in morality, justice and fairness.

..as expressed in the beautiful, non-exclusive, passages in the Koran. 

Grin Grin Grin Spoken like a true Islamic Dhimmi.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #226 - Jul 15th, 2024 at 8:41pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 7:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 3:11pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 2:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:
I make no excuses for those nations and their laws, BV.  I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise I have no right or ability to criticise them.  I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

Do you recall posting this Brian?

One day you'll get the message, Freediver.  Hell will also freeze over.  You are a Liar.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're a delusional liar ... & hypocrite.

Prove I have lied, Gnads.  Go on.  Prove I am a hypocrite.  Go on.  If you have the guts and the ability.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #227 - Jul 15th, 2024 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 8:41pm:
I make no excuses for those nations and their laws, BV.  I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise I have no right or ability to criticise them.  I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

One day you'll get the message, Freediver.  Hell will also freeze over.  You are a Liar.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Prove I have lied, Gnads.  Go on.  Prove I am a hypocrite.  Go on.  If you have the guts and the ability.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you have the right to criticise Islam Brian? I am prepared to accept you lack the ability, as there is clearly something fundamental lacking there, but the right?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #228 - Jul 15th, 2024 at 9:24pm

freediver wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 9:08pm:

Do you have the right to criticise Islam Brian? I am prepared to accept you lack the ability, as there is clearly something fundamental lacking there, but the right?

One day you'll get the message, Freediver.  Hell will also freeze over. 
You are a Liar
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #229 - Jul 15th, 2024 at 9:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 9:24pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 9:08pm:

One day you'll get the message, Freediver.  Hell will also freeze over. 
You are a Liar
.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What I am saying is, right there in your quote is the proof of your lies that you were demanding from Gnads. Don't you feel slightly silly demanding that Gnads provides proof when you were quoting it for him?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #230 - Jul 15th, 2024 at 11:09pm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #231 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 6:23am

You never did explain what you meant by having no right or ability to criticise Islam. You just threw a little tantrum and accused me of lying.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 7:44am

Grin Everytime you put fingers to keyboard & present the BS you put on here.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #233 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 11:54am

Enough of the in-fighting - we have a nation to save from itself... and we need to start pressuring politicians about the underlying issues - and that includes our immigration mix, and at the very bottom, first port of call - do we need any more Muslims given their history?

You oughta hear the comments worldwide over their plan and agenda.  they want control of the whole show... it's their godly mission - so .... do we need them at all?  Your 'tolerance' will not save you from the barbarian.

Now you have it, gentlemen - they think they have arrived at a tipping point in a country hopelessly and helplessly divided against itself by political decree over 'other issues' - where they can grab for control of power in the Senate and thus begin to force changes to suit them.

Is there anyone here who does not think they will all vote one way?  Same as 'others' have done and do in the past and present?  You know where to trace that back - this calculated forming of power blocs on the basis of ranted reasonings.  think back to the 1970's ..... where it all began....

"Where did it all begin?  In the 1970's Australia realised it was facing a new kind of war, and set about developing fair mobile divisions to fit this new style....... or did it begin back in the 1960's with the French Immobility Group 100, unable to halt the rise and rise of feminism...."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #234 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 12:50pm

Indeed she is.

And I would add she is also unaware of the problems which arise from a fundamentalist reading of scripture - ANY scripture - and is prepared to 'live and let live', unlike the fundamentalists who feel obliged to confront "infidels".

Jews of course have had a rough time thoughout European history because fundamentalist Christian clerics have accused them of rejecting/crucifying the 'Messiah' (Christ).

And after the fall of the Ottoman Empire,  fundamentalist Jews wanted their own homeland in Palestine despite the fact Israel was eradicated 2000 years ago.

After WW2, guilt-ridden Western powers (US, Canada and others) who had rejected Jews who were fleeing Germany in 1938, decided to partition Palestine in a UN vote in 1947, against the will of muslim Palestine. 

And loathing by fair-minded people including Payman (and myself) of US and Oz governments who refuse to recognize a Palestinian state as per UN res 242 and even UN res 181 before it.

No: she loves the 'One True God',  and (unlike you with your delusional, self-interested "freedom values" ideology), she believes in morality, justice and fairness.

I don't think you understand anything about the Qur'an.

You need to take into consideration the fact that there are actually two Qur'ans - the one written in Mecca which has all the nice stuff that "moderate" muslims love to refer to. That was written when Mohammed had no power and was seeking supporters. Having gained those supporters and converts to his new religion, he found he had outstayed his welcome in Mecca because of his demands for monotheism so he sought protection from the people of Medina.

In this way, Mohammed and his followers became the first immigrants. But once he had become more powerful and gained the numbers in Medina and had defeated the very people who took him in and gave him protection, he started to write all the nasty stuff in the Qur'an. Mohammed said that if there are conflicting messages in the Qur'an, then the last written is the true version that supercedes the earlier version and this is what muslims are to follow.

Unfortunately for the unbelievers, that is generally all the nasty stuff from Medina - and that is the version the clerics and scholars of Islam preach. Mohammed's message to his followers is to migrate into new areas, seek protection, and then when you have enough supporters and power, you kill and defeat your protectors, you take their land and you install Islam as the only religion.

The most fundamental requirement of all mussos is immigration jihad. Migration is part of the doctrine of jihad. They believe they will have that final caliphate and they don't care whether it takes 50, 500 or 5000 years.  They know they will finally achieve their caliphate because other religions are weak and too trusting.  

Mohammed was the first immigrant ... those following are to emulate the Prophet's example. It's been happening for six decades now with muslims seeking the West's protection. Only fools would allow them to gain the numbers ...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #235 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 12:55pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2024 at 7:44am:

Grin Everytime you put fingers to keyboard & present the BS you put on here.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #236 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 12:59pm

Aquarius wrote on Jul 16th, 2024 at 12:50pm:

Indeed she is.

You need to take into consideration the fact that there are actually two Qur'ans - the one written in Mecca which has all the nice stuff that "moderate" muslims love to refer to. That was written when Mohammed had no power and was seeking supporters. Having gained those supporters and converts to his new religion, he found he had outstayed his welcome in Mecca because of his demands for monotheism so he sought protection from the people of Medina.

In this way, Mohammed and his followers became the first immigrants. But once he had become more powerful and gained the numbers in Medina and had defeated the very people who took him in and gave him protection, he started to write all the nasty stuff in the Qur'an. Mohammed said that if there are conflicting messages in the Qur'an, then the last written is the true version that supercedes the earlier version and this is what muslims are to follow.

Unfortunately for the unbelievers, that is generally all the nasty stuff from Medina - and that is the version the clerics and scholars of Islam preach. Mohammed's message to his followers is to migrate into new areas, seek protection, and then when you have enough supporters and power, you kill and defeat your protectors, you take their land and you install Islam as the only religion.

The most fundamental requirement of all mussos is immigration jihad. Migration is part of the doctrine of jihad. They believe they will have that final caliphate and they don't care whether it takes 50, 500 or 5000 years.  They know they will finally achieve their caliphate because other religions are weak and too trusting.  

Mohammed was the first immigrant ... those following are to emulate the Prophet's example. It's been happening for six decades now with muslims seeking the West's protection. Only fools would allow them to gain the numbers

Mohammed was illiterate, he wrote nothing.  The Qur'an was compiled after his death from scraps of written material made by his followers.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #237 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 2:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2024 at 12:59pm:
Aquarius wrote on Jul 16th, 2024 at 12:50pm:

Indeed she is.

Mohammed was the first immigrant ... those following are to emulate the Prophet's example. It's been happening for six decades now with muslims seeking the West's protection. Only fools would allow them to gain the numbers

Mohammed was illiterate, he wrote nothing.  The Qur'an was compiled after his death from scraps of written material made by his followers.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We know that Mohammed was illiterate as were most people in the 6th and 7th century.  That is why I wrote "when the Qur'an was written" and not "when Mohammed wrote the Qur'an."  Allah explains in the Qur'an that He revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad and went further explaining the purpose of the Quran.

“This is a blessed book which we have revealed to you (O Muhammad), that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded…” [Noble Quran 38:29]

Mohammed's scribes recorded what he revealed to them.  Apparently he had 45 over his lifetime.

Personally it's just a load of mumbo jumbo.  But try to tell that to Fatima Payman .... or anyone down at Lakemba Mosque and see if you come away in one piece. 

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #238 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 2:22pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2024 at 7:02pm:

Indeed she is.

Grin Grin Grin Spoken like a true Islamic Dhimmi.

Er.. I suspect my warning about fundamentalist readings of scripture won't go down well with most Imams. so not likely to be protected; not  surehow Payman deals with certain passages in the Koran.

Meanwhile Netanyahu is certainly carrying out the "Word of God", as proclaimed by the prophet Samuel (in 1 Samuel 15, 1-3).

Genocide ordered by God...ICC get lost....

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #239 - Jul 16th, 2024 at 2:27pm

Rape and pillage is not a "fundamentalist" interpretation of Islam. It is the mainstream interpretation of Islam, because that is what Muhammad did. He used the religion to justify warmongering and sexual slavery.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26
Send Topic Print