Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12391 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #360 - Aug 11th, 2024 at 2:24pm

johnblack wrote on Aug 11th, 2024 at 12:57pm:
the term "good mozlem" is an oxymoron.

And yet Islam is based on the same "true" god - Yahweh/ Allah - as Judaism, the "jealous god"  who authourized genocide.

And Christianity is caught up in that nightmare because Christians converted Christ into a god (via the 'Trinity' mental gymnastics)  - Jahweh, in fact. ....against the teachings of the early church father Marcion who rejected the OT and Jahweh as incompatible with Christ 'The Prince of Peace".

So today we have adherents of all three religions claiming they are religions of peace.

And your comment directed to Islam alone is ignorant at best.

Fatima certainly believes Islam is a religion of peace, though like you she is not looking at the complete picture.    

IP Logged

johnblack

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #361 - Aug 11th, 2024 at 10:01pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Aug 11th, 2024 at 2:24pm:

And yet Islam is based on the same "true" god - Yahweh/ Allah - as Judaism, the "jealous god"  who authourized genocide.

And Christianity is caught up in that nightmare because Christians converted Christ into a god (via the 'Trinity' mental gymnastics)  - Jahweh, in fact. ....against the teachings of the early church father Marcion who rejected the OT and Jahweh as incompatible with Christ 'The Prince of Peace".

So today we have adherents of all three religions claiming they are religions of peace.

Fatima certainly believes Islam is a religion of peace, though like you she is not looking at the complete picture.    

no, judaism and christianity have the same god, the god of israel.

but islam has a false god of a false murderous religion that was created by a sick insane psychopathic paedophile who hijacked scriptures from both the old and new testaments and proclaimed himself to be a prophet..

and i'll tell you why allah is not the god of israel...

talking religion here, and the point of it is that you might not believe any of it, but that doesn't matter because the jews and christians do, and then there is the b.s. that the mozlems believe.

in the old testament, god promised abraham and sarah that they would have a son, and this son was isaac and to him was the promise of god and his descendants are gods chosen people..

one day god told abraham to take his son isaac and sacrifice him, so abraham was about to sacrifice his son when he was stopped by god who said this is your son and he has the promise of god to him and his descendants and all his people, then god ordered a nearby lamb to be sacrificed.

later isaac bore his own son jacob who was later renamed israel...

abraham had another son born to an egyptian maid, he was named ishmael, he became the father of the arab race..

thousands of years later, the son of god jesus was crucified and rose to life again 3 days later, this is the basis for christianity..

600 years later came the dirty filthy paedophile mohammed, mohammed claimed that isaac was not to be sacrificed by abraham but it was to be ishmael, therefore the chosen people of god were the arabs and that the land of israel should have been theirs, he claimed the jews were the enemy of god and that allah wants them all dead..

so here we have the old and new testaments older than islam itself, there are no records of any promise of god to be given to the arabs, and yetallah is suppose to be the same god as the god of israel..

so god is a liar then ? he promised the jews wewre his chosen people but then all of a sudden turned his back on them and gave it to the arabs just because that p00fter mohammed said he did ?

not only that, but his son jesus must have been sacrificed for nothing because 600 years later god says "sorry jesus" im doing tjhis another way, i favour the arabs now and i'm going to call them mohamedans/islamics/mozlems and they will do my bidding and kill everyone else who is not a mozlem..

there is no way that the allah of islam is an abrahamic religion with the same god as israel.

-----------------------

and don't believe anything the cattleticks tell you either, thats just another false religion every bit as bad as islam who throughout history murdered and tortured 500 million people.

by the way, YOU are the one who is ignorant.

i hate commies nazis and terrorist religions equally

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #362 - Aug 12th, 2024 at 12:41pm

johnblack wrote on Aug 11th, 2024 at 10:01pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Aug 11th, 2024 at 2:24pm:

no, judaism and christianity have the same god, the god of israel.

Except that Jews reject Jesus as god...which is why Christian Europe hated Jews for centuries.

Quote:
but islam has a false god of a false murderous religion that was created by a sick insane psychopathic paedophile who hijacked scriptures from both the old and new testaments and proclaimed himself to be a prophet..

...the last prophet, in fact, after all the OT prophets plus Jesus, who Christians turned into a god after Jesus's crucifixion, a deification rejected by Islam ("3 gods (the Trinity)  is blasphemous" accordng to the Koran).

Quote:
and i'll tell you why allah is not the god of israel...

Just to let you know: Marcian, an early compiler of the evolving NT in the 1st century, rejected the genocidal god of Israel because Jahweh was obviously incompatible with the 'Prince of Peace' (Jesus).

Quote:
talking religion here, and the point of it is that you might not believe any of it, but that doesn't matter because the jews and christians do, and then there is the b.s. that the mozlems believe.

Addressed above: Jews (like Moslems) don't believe Jesus is god.

Quote:
in the old testament, god promised abraham and sarah that they would have a son, and this son was isaac and to him was the promise of god and his descendants are gods chosen people..

yes.

Quote:
one day god told abraham to take his son isaac and sacrifice him, so abraham was about to sacrifice his son when he was stopped by god who said this is your son and he has the promise of god to him and his descendants and all his people, then god ordered a nearby lamb to be sacrificed.

Yes.

Quote:
later isaac bore his own son jacob who was later renamed israel...

abraham had another son born to an egyptian maid, he was named ishmael, he became the father of the arab race..

thousands of years later, the son of god jesus was crucified and rose to life again 3 days later, this is the basis for christianity..

Yes.....and the Jews rejected Jesus as god. 

Quote:
600 years later came the dirty filthy paedophile mohammed, mohammed claimed that isaac was not to be sacrificed by abraham but it was to be ishmael, therefore the chosen people of god were the arabs and that the land of israel should have been theirs, he claimed the jews were the enemy of god and that allah wants them all dead..

Wrong, he claimed Jews who rejected the final revelation of god (the Koran)  were infidels, to be put to the sword. 

Quote:
so here we have the old and new testaments older than islam itself,

Correct: and in the 6th century Muhammud recognized the god of Abraham as the One True God, while he rejected both the OT and NT because he obseved  Jews and Christians were arguing with one another re whether  Jesus was god ( the Jews rejected Jesus, who Muhammud saw as the last Prophet before himself).

Quote:
there are no records of any promise of god to be given to the arabs, and yetallah is suppose to be the same god as the god of israel..

Correct: Muhammud received the final revelation of the god of Abraham (in the Koran), nothing to do with "the 'Chosen People' or  the 'Promised Land' (which had ceased to belong to Jews 500 years previously, during  Emperor Hadrian's rule of the Roman empire).   

Quote:
so god is a liar then ?

No.

Quote:
he promised the jews were his chosen people but then all of a sudden turned his back on them and gave it to the arabs just because that p00fter mohammed said he did ?

No. In fact Jahweh turned out to be merely another genocidal bronze age god who "turned his back on the Jews" when Israel was subjugated by a succession of world empires. Hence the Jewish dream of a Messiah....but they rejected Jesus.

Quote:
and don't believe anything the cattleticks tell you either, thats just another false religion every bit as bad as islam who throughout history murdered and tortured 500 million people.

With Islam rapidly growing into a world religion, like Christianity,  unlike Judaism which remained confined to a few millions jews. 

[Christianity, when Constantine  adopted Christianity as the religion of the empire; Islam by force of arms  from Spain to India.

Quote:
by the way, YOU are the one who is ignorant

Refuted above....hope this helps.....
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2024 at 12:51pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #363 - Aug 12th, 2024 at 1:16pm

Muhammad was a war mongering pedophile.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #364 - Aug 12th, 2024 at 1:23pm

freediver wrote on Aug 12th, 2024 at 1:16pm:

...who believed he was spreading the religion of the "One True God" ie the god of Abraham.

While Jews and Christians had been arguing with one-another for centuries, hence the need for the "Perfect and Final Revelation of God" (the Koran).   

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #365 - Aug 12th, 2024 at 1:25pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Aug 12th, 2024 at 1:23pm:

...who believed he was spreading the religion of the "One True God" ie the god of Abraham.

While Jews and Christians had been arguing with one-another for centuries, hence the need for the "Perfect and Final Revelation of God" (the Koran).   

How do you know what he believed?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #366 - Aug 13th, 2024 at 11:35am

freediver wrote on Aug 12th, 2024 at 1:25pm:

Read the Koran, and stop being ignorant.   

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #367 - Aug 13th, 2024 at 2:18pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Aug 13th, 2024 at 11:35am:

That is what he said. Given that what he said contradicts what he said, and conveniently evolved into a pep talk for rape and pillage as soon as he was in a position to rape and pillage, it is not entirely clear what he believed. He may have just been using the religion in a cynical quest for power and women.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #368 - Aug 13th, 2024 at 3:41pm

The name FAT-i-Ma kind of says it all, right there.

Can you imagine her at a 'multi-culturalised' (not a Islamic School) Public School. She would have been called 'Fatty' for sure.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #369 - Aug 13th, 2024 at 8:05pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 13th, 2024 at 3:41pm:
The name FAT-i-Ma kind of says it all, right there.

Can you imagine her at a 'multi-culturalised' (not a Islamic School) Public School. She would have been called 'Fatty' for sure.  Grin

**knife out**  just like 'Sacka' for Sad Kangaroo... that sock.  Jesus - you should have seen what the kids at school could do with my German name - turn it into a sneer... and me Dad and great-uncle Bill were in WW II and WWI respectively.

It's only a name - adults learn to take it in stride... if you can't take a ribbing in the military you are in the wrong job... that is sometimes a problem for people leaving the services... and going out amongst the 'sensitives' of today ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #370 - Aug 14th, 2024 at 11:46am

freediver wrote on Aug 13th, 2024 at 2:18pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Aug 13th, 2024 at 11:35am:

That is what he said.

We can only  proceed on the basis that his Koranic Revelations re the Final Word of God are what he said and what he believed.

Quote:
Given that what he said contradicts what he said,

See what you did: you fraudently asserted what he said was not what he believed.

The Koran notes the centuries of argument between Jews and Christians, and concludes they are both wrong re the god of Abraham who Muhammud believes is "the One True God".

Quote:
and conveniently evolved into a pep talk for rape and pillage as soon as he was in a position to rape and pillage, it is not entirely clear what he believed. He may have just been using the religion in a cynical quest for power and women.

See what you did? You deny what is written in the Koran - which is Muhammud's own 'Revelation received from god', and then concoct your own false narrative.

Rape and pillage is obviously a concommitant of spreading the ''final world of god" among those who refuse to accept the 'word of God'.

Jahweh himself, the 'Jealous' god of the Hebrews, authorized the slaughter of sucklings of followers of 'false' gods,  so that the warriors of Israel could commit such atrocities.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #371 - Aug 14th, 2024 at 1:19pm

Quote:
See what you did: you fraudently asserted what he said was not what he believed.

No. I explained the reason why one might doubt that what he said is a transparent reflection of what he believed. You are the only one claiming to know the thoughts of a person who has been dead for 1400 years.

Quote:
See what you did? You deny what is written in the Koran

No I dont. Where do you get this mindless dribble from?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #372 - Aug 15th, 2024 at 12:32pm

freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2024 at 1:19pm:
Quote:

No. I explained the reason why one might doubt that what he said is a transparent reflection of what he believed.

You didn't explain it at all, you merely asserted that what he said and what he believed are different things, without any proof, whereas as I pointed to the Koran as manifesting the basis of his Revelation and  subsequent creation of a new global religion (by conquest).

Quote:
You are the only one claiming to know the thoughts of a person who has been dead for 1400 years.

Refuted above: the first 4 books of the OT, and relevant passages in the Koran tell us what Moses and Muhammud believed, respectively.

Quote:
No I dont. Where do you get this mindless dribble from?

The Koran, noting the 'contemptible argumentation'  of Christians and Jews re the One True God.

Jews rejected Jesus, whose followers deified him via '3 gods in One in the NT - a "blasphemy" according to the Koran  (though Muhammud says Christians are less "argumentative" than the Jews, in his experience).

Do try to educate yourself, and understand why intelligent men like Ed Husic can be Muslims...

« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2024 at 12:39pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #373 - Aug 15th, 2024 at 12:39pm

Quote:
you merely asserted that what he said and what he believed are different things

Read it again grasshopper.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #374 - Aug 15th, 2024 at 12:45pm

freediver wrote on Aug 15th, 2024 at 12:39pm:
Quote:
you merely asserted that what he said and what he believed are different things

Read it again grasshopper.

Read what again?