Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12404 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #30 - Jul 3rd, 2024 at 10:36pm

freediver wrote on Jul 3rd, 2024 at 8:55pm:

Good on the ALP.

If the Palestinians want a state, why don't they just set one up instead of devoting all their energy to killing each other and slaughtering Jews?

Western nations set up just about every other nation in the middle east.

Perhaps they never learned how to do it, other than ISIS style.

CONSIDER;
The ummah,
the worldwide community of moslems, 'bound together by ties of religion',
at this point of time,
possess DOZENS of moslem majority nations, in the Middle East.

AS PRESENTED, IN THIS FOLLOWING IMAGE.....

IMAGE......
https://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/pw_sign_22.gif

CONSIDER;
Those we know, as 'the Jewish people', are a people, who DID emerge from the 'Middle East'.

And it can be argued that the Jewish people have a historic connection to 'the land of Israel'.
e.g. in the common local names, Samaria, Judea.

The argument is made, that the Jewish people have a legitimate, historic, and cultural, connection to their land.

But for ISLAMISTS, from 1948 thru 2024, the existence of the State of Israel is 'a problem'.

Why so ?

Because the existence, of the State of Israel and its secular authority over the land it controls,
has 'rudely' displaced a longstanding local religious hegemony of ISLAM, over the entirety of the region.

And that circumstance really, really irks all devout moslems.....
.....presently alive, in the 'Middle East'.

hegemony = = leadership or dominance, especially by one state or social group over others.

irk = = irritate; annoy.

But its not as though 'Palestinians' would not be able, to be absorbed, culturally, and socially, within neighbouring 'ISLAMIC' nations.

THE 'IRRITATION'.......
Is because the existence, of the State of Israel, has become a 'cause celeb' for every devout moslem,
.....on this planet.

Its the truth !       Smiley

cause celebre = = a controversial issue that attracts a great deal of public attention.

QUESTION;
Is the existence of the State of Israel a problem [to moslems]
because 'the Jews stole our land' ?
[look again, at the MAP image, above.]

Or is the problem of the existence of the State of Israel,
really about   the intransigence   of
the ISLAMIC religious doctrine of Jihad ?

intransigent = = unwilling to change one’s views or to agree.

QUESTION;
What is the ISLAMIC religious doctrine of Jihad ?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

The ISLAMIC >> religious doctrine of Jihad << has been revealed in the reality of its 'presence' within Australia,
very recently........

Quote:

Australia:
Muslim teen who went on stabbing rampage said he was going on ‘path of jihad for the sake of Allah’

May 8, 2024
By Robert Spencer

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2024/05/australia-muslim-teen-who-went-on-stabbing-ra...

'AND THERE'S MORE'......

Quote:

Understanding Jihad

Apr 26, 2024
By Robert L. Meyer

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2024/04/understanding-jihad-2

« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2024 at 10:48pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jul 3rd, 2024 at 11:20pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 3rd, 2024 at 10:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 3rd, 2024 at 10:01pm:
You know, I just wish that some of you would talk to every day Muslim men and women.  I really do.  You might get some idea of what they think and why you're so mistaken.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I do talk to muslims

Somehow, I doubt that, Baron.  I suspect you'd cross the street rather than walk on the same footpath with a Muslim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Jul 3rd, 2024 at 11:51pm

Well - she's got the right surname for a politician....

In Gaza she would be able to meditate daily on her beliefs.... quietly ..... but a politician and speak out about it... as a woman... and about a democratic party flawed as it is?

She'd be a dangling party disciple in ten minutes.... or stoned, man....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 5:34am

You know, I just wish that some of you would talk to every day Muslim men and women.  I really do.  You might get some idea of what they think and why you're so mistaken.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 8:59am

Why don't you just admit you've swallowed the Taqiyya of Islam used by practically all Muslims in all sects.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #35 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 9:35am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 3rd, 2024 at 11:20pm:

I do talk to muslims

Somehow, I doubt that, Baron.  I suspect you'd cross the street rather than walk on the same footpath with a Muslim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And where are you supposed to talk to these muslims?  Outside Lakemba Mosque?  Or are you supposed to accost muslims on the street to have a conversation?  And how are you supposed to know these people are muslims anyway?  Unless of course they are female in hijab. 

ps ... I talked to muslims every working day for 8 years.  But it was what I observed over those 8 years that was more telling than any conversation. 

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #36 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 12:12pm

Good looking young woman
Smiley

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 2:28pm

freediver wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 5:34am:

Brian the only person here I have seen demonstrate fear of talking to Muslims is you. Telling everyone else what Muslims think is not the same as talking to them.

I have addressed as far as I know only one Muslim on this site, Freediver, Gandulf.  I have challenged you to provide evidence of what you claim, you have yet to do so.  Why?  Unable to do so?  Just more bullshit from you.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 2:31pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 8:59am:

Why don't you just admit you've swallowed the Taqiyya of Islam used by practically all Muslims in all sects.

Why no just admit that your an Islamophobe?  You don't know any Muslims.  You just hate them on principle.  Just as you hate Indigenous Australians.  You're just a Racist, Gnads.  A complete WOFTAM.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 2:34pm

Aquarius wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 9:35am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 3rd, 2024 at 11:20pm:

I do talk to muslims

And where are you supposed to talk to these muslims?  Outside Lakemba Mosque?  Or are you supposed to accost muslims on the street to have a conversation?  And how are you supposed to know these people are muslims anyway?  Unless of course they are female in hijab. 

ps ... I talked to muslims every working day for 8 years.  But it was what I observed over those 8 years that was more telling than any conversation. 

Aren't you lucky then.  I have served with, studied with them and worked with them.  I never encounted a bad Muslim in over 20 years.  Funny that.  I suspect you just encounted a bad lot.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 2:54pm

The bad ones usually get shot by the cops, can't talk to them, they're dead

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 3:18pm

How did she get the name "Payman"? Her husband's surname is Stokes, and her parents names are Abdul and Shogufa Waki

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR&q=fatima+payman%27s+parents

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 3:43pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 3:18pm:
How did she get the name "Payman"? Her husband's surname is Stokes, and her parents names are Abdul and Shogufa Waki

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR&q=fatima+payman%27s+parents

She didn't want to be called Fati Wacky (the actual pashtoon spelling).

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #43 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 6:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 2:28pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 5:34am:

I have addressed as far as I know only one Muslim on this site, Freediver, Gandulf.  I have challenged you to provide evidence of what you claim, you have yet to do so.  Why?  Unable to do so?  Just more bullshit from you.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, out of the half a dozen or so Muslims who have posted here, Gandalf would have been the least threatening to whatever it is you are projecting onto Islam.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #44 - Jul 4th, 2024 at 6:26pm

Preamble;

Fatima Payman is a good moslem.

She is a moslem, who is [clearly] seeking to deliberately infuse a more ISLAMIC 'political' influence,
upon Australia, and upon Australian politics.

Fatima Payman is a clever [moslem] girl.

Not so ???

.....read on.

"This is for Gaza"

- George Galloway

QUESTION;
How can moslems [followers of ISLAM] 'empower', a more significant influence upon 'the politic' of the host nation, of which they may be a citizen ?

ANSWER;
Vote tactically and vote collectively [as a community].......and then watch the infidel 'chooks' run around, in panic, as though they were HEADLESS.

With much larger [ISLAMIC] communities already established in the UK........
This deliberate [political] strategy of the 'well established' local moslem community in the UK, is well advanced there.

It is called Democracy.    .....the people have the power decide, and to change governments.

And......it will emerge, that the ['collective'] moslem community in the UK, will want 'a place of significant respect' to be established,
for aspects of ISLAMIC law, within the purview of 'English law'.

And why wouldn't they !   THEY, are British citizens.

And they view Britain as a nascent ISLAMIC nation.   ....YES THEY DO !

purview = = the scope of the influence or concerns of something.

TheMuslimVote.co.uk UNMASKED
Campaign backer exposed to be ex-UK leader of banned terrorist grou..

12 min
February 20th, 2024

https://old.bitchute.com/video/1yJbHvTxBvY/

Quote:

GB News can reveal that one of the men seemingly behind
TheMuslimVote.co.uk
has been identified as Muhammad Jalal (formerly known as Julaluddin Patel),
the former UK leader of the banned terrorist organisation Hizb ut-Tahrir.

GB News                  https://old.bitchute.com/channel/gbnews/

AND...........

@ 55 secs
In the UK, Galloway declares his win....."This is for Gaza"

Farage:
Religious voting is HERE,
Parliament is in DENIAL, and Galloway vote 'overwhelmingly Muslim..

12 min
March 4th, 2024

https://old.bitchute.com/video/E5rPvwaGLJ4/

Quote:

We have a muslim population in the UK that has grown by 44% in 10 years.

Whilst not all of them are going to vote for Galloway, a significant number are…

What we saw today was a rebirth of religious sectarianism.’

We are seeing genuine sectarian politics…

people voting on religious lines, and overwhelmingly for Galloway that vote was a muslim vote’

Nigel Farage asks if this is a dark day for British democracy.

GB News                  https://old.bitchute.com/channel/gbnews/

TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE.

...and to pull your heads out of the sand.

We welcomed many moslems to our shores,
many came from places we would regard as war zones.

And we gave many moslems sanctuary,
....we gave them, a sanctuary.

More fools us.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1718444378/12#12
Quote:

ISLAM, is a deceitful, murderous death cult.

- Yadda

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print