Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Fatima Payman is a good moslem (Read 12407 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatima Payman is a good moslem
Reply #90 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:33am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 6:51am:
Frank wrote on Jul 7th, 2024 at 11:28am:
Aquarius wrote on Jul 7th, 2024 at 11:04am:
Frank wrote on Jul 7th, 2024 at 9:49am:
mothra wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 7:23am:
The Madonna/Whore complex writes itself large across Ozpol's Sky "news" followers attempt at interpretation about just really what a "diversity hire" is and who, when scrutinised, the label could possibly apply to to.

Usually a brown skinned woman. Anyone on your side of the fence you'd like to volunteer? Because i've a suggestion.

Utter, bollocks.

Payman was elected to represent the people of Western Australia and advance their cause in our federal parliament. She is an elected and paid public servant (like the rest of them) of the people of Australia. Would that they all remember this.

She tearfully told the media that she is “the true voice of West Australians”. That she is speaking for them. The chutzpah of such a statement? Senator Payman, where were you during the vote on the live export industry this week, the results of which will spell disaster for much of rural WA? That’s right, you were missing in action. You didn’t vote. You abstained. So the people of Western Australia were without your apparently indispensable voice this week.

Senator Payman’s behaviour is a great example of what happens when you don’t discipline kids. It’s also an example of what happens when you preselect kids. She spoke of not having a “support person” when going to see the Prime Minister. The embarrassing immaturity of such a statement.
You join a party that has bonded voting? Then you know the rules of the game. Payman has cried victim. They’re freezing me out, it’s because I’m a woman of colour.

Her posture and her comments are an insult to every one
of us whose families have fled other countries to start a new life in Australia, who came here with nothing. Spare us, senator. You are no victim.
So, what is your tipping point? What will cause you to get off the couch of disengagement and start being counted before polling day.

It might surprise you to know that I’m not a member of any political party. I’d never been to a rally of any kind until October 7. That was my tipping point. The burning Israeli flag and chants of what many still believe was “gas the Jews” on the steps of the Opera House. It was the full revelation of the depth of anti-Semitism in academia and sections of politics and media. The hate-filled terror apologists who crawled out like cockroaches from under rocks. That was my tipping point. That was what prompted me to step up and speak out. What’s yours? Find it before it’s too late.

Gemma Tognini

Fatima Payman is the voice of Islam.  She is not the voice of West Australians if that voice conflicts with her Islamic beliefs.  Hence giving Labor and the WA constituents the flick over Palestine.  So we can see her disloyalty to her party and WA constituents laid bare.

But is that surprising?  There has never been as much disunity in this country as we are seeing now.  When Payman announced she was leaving the ALP on Thursday afternoon, she pledged to be a "true voice" for Palestine and warned that her "conscience leaves me no choice but to strike out as an independent."  So where does that leave the WA constituents? 

What we are seeing now is only a small indication of what we will be seeing in the future when there are several "Paymans" in parliament.  If we think this current conflict is causing unprecedented chaos, imagine what it will be like when muslims reach 5% and more of the population.

The writing is now on the wall. Islamism will be firmly embedded in our politics - and isn't that what mussos are here for? 

Taqiyya is inside our parliaments.

Vibrant multiculti diversity is our strength.

Christ on a bike! You;re all so paranoid!

And with abundant evidence available to assuage your fear.

All that's left is simple white supremacism. You're just a bunch of jolly old nazis who demonise Muslims instead of Jews.

Oh, and Africans and Aboriginal people.

Anyone spotting a theme?

Meanwhile, the majority of us will just go on living in the reality of modern life. You keep seething in resentment for the loss of that which is long gone.

Fati Payman is onto a winner. An Afghan Muslim diversity hire woman in a hijab ratting on her party, posing as the victim of political intrigue and crusading (!) on a distant, peripheral issue which she wasn't elected on  - she is bound to be the darling of the lefty frightbats.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:38am

Face it boomers. your problem isn't that she crossed the floor to stand by her convictions. it's that they're convictions you don't agree with.

That's it. That's absolutely all there is to it.

Oh, and she's "one of them".

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #92 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:44am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:26am:
freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:15am:
Quote:
You all claiming antisemitism when it is clearly nothing of the sort while pimping Islamophobia is certainly a treat.

Why is it clearly not anti semitism?

Because it's not directed at Jewish people or the Jewish faith. In fact, a great many of the Jewish faith also stand with Palestine.

The problem is with Israel, the governemt, led by ultra right wing loonies who are driving Israel off a cliff and taking as many women and children with it as it can manage.

But this has all been explained to you countless times. Now all there is to look forward to, as i have have stooped to reply to you, is you verballing me for pages and lying about what i said.

As you do, trolling your own forum.

So if someone was publicly supporting Germany during WWII without specifically mentioning Nazis or Jews, you would also insist that that has nothing to do with anti semitism?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:48am

freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:44am:
Quote:
You all claiming antisemitism when it is clearly nothing of the sort while pimping Islamophobia is certainly a treat.

Because it's not directed at Jewish people or the Jewish faith. In fact, a great many of the Jewish faith also stand with Palestine.

The problem is with Israel, the governemt, led by ultra right wing loonies who are driving Israel off a cliff and taking as many women and children with it as it can manage.

But this has all been explained to you countless times. Now all there is to look forward to, as i have have stooped to reply to you, is you verballing me for pages and lying about what i said.

So if someone was publicly supporting Germany during WWII without specifically mentioning Nazis or Jews, you would also insist that that has nothing to do with anti semitism?

Do you insist that your stance has nothing to do with Islamophobia?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #94 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:49am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:48am:
Quote:

I'm not even sure what Islamophobia means. Do you suffer from Naziphobia? I think Islam is a dangerous and oppressive ideology, if that's what you mean. It is responsible for more suffering in the modern world than any other ideology (thanks to the collapse of communism).

What do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:51am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:38am:
Face it boomers. your problem isn't that she crossed the floor to stand by her convictions. it's that they're convictions you don't agree with.

Well, the lefties chucked her out of their caucus for ratting on them.

Did she rat on them because she is:

A woman
An Afghan
A Muslim
Pro-Hamas
A Leftier than Thou
All of the above.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:52am

freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:49am:
mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 8:48am:
Quote:

I'm not even sure what Islamophobia means. Do you suffer from Naziphobia? I think Islam is a dangerous and oppressive ideology, if that's what you mean. It is responsible for more suffering in the modern world than any other ideology (thanks to the collapse of communism).

What do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

So that's a yes then.

The truth will set you free, Fleadriver.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:01am

Are her convictions representing her constituents?

Who endorsed her on their party platform to get her her seat?

Obviously her views are contrary to their caucus policy.

She like you is a hypocrite with a short memory.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #98 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:02am

Mothra what do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

Can you please explain how you made the mental leap from a senator parroting historical calls for wiping out the Israeli Jews to "clearly not anti-semitic"?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:10am

Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:01am:

I'm certain she's representing at least some of her constituents. Contrary to the spleen venting on Ozpol, most people are pretty jacked off with Israel.

But check out the hysteria ... you'd think she was the first and only to ever cross the floor.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:38am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:10am:

I'm certain she's representing at least some of her constituents. Contrary to the spleen venting on Ozpol, most people are pretty jacked off with Israel.

Sure... here are some of the 'at least some'.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #101 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 11:01am

freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:02am:
Mothra what do you think Fati meant when she said "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

Can you please explain how you made the mental leap from a senator parroting historical calls for wiping out the Israeli Jews to "clearly not anti-semitic"?

Mothra? Why are you making excuses for anti-semitism then running away?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 11:10am

mothra wrote on Jul 6th, 2024 at 7:23am:
The Madonna/Whore complex writes itself large across Ozpol's Sky "news" followers attempt at interpretation about just really what a "diversity hire" is and who, when scrutinised, the label could possibly apply to to.

Usually a brown skinned woman. Anyone on your side of the fence you'd like to volunteer? Because i've a suggestion.

Yeah, thanks for reminding us of Kamala.

Dems Outraged Over Vice President Chosen For Her Race And Gender Being Labeled ‘DEI Hire’

U.S. — Democrats have responded in outrage as the Vice President chosen solely because of her race and gender has been labeled a "diversity hire."

"How dare they!" decried Democratic Senator Chris Murphy. "To say that a woman we publicly chose because of her race was chosen because of her race is an absolute disgrace."

After announcing in 2020 that Biden would choose a running mate based on race and gender, Democrats have been infuriated by pundits pointing out that Kamala Harris could become President because of her race and gender. "It is demeaning and bigoted," said Representative Tammy Baldwin. "Only a terrible racist would openly declare that you have to have the right skin color to get the job. And how misogynistic to straight up announce that a Vice President would be chosen because she's a woman! It's disgusting is what it is."

According to sources, the media have been befuddled by Democrats's anger over their repeating Democrat talking points. "They usually love it when we repeat their talking points," said MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough. "It's literally what the Democratic Party said when they chose Kamala. I'm... sorry?"

At publishing time, the Democratic Party had again responded in outrage as polls showed that the woman who cackled at tragedies was "less likable than that Vice President who shot someone in the face."

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 11:40am

She's taken on a foreign policy that the vast majority of Australians are not really interested in, nor have a full understanding of the issue, being the other side of the World. And she appears to have sided with the violent protestors. She's really just one of them, with a Senate seat, and a declared Islamic mindset

She'll need to be closely monitored in the future - the job of vigilant citizens and the AFP

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Jul 8th, 2024 at 12:34pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2024 at 9:10am:

But check out the hysteria ... you'd think she was the first and only to ever cross the floor.

No they're not .... they're jacked off with pro-palestinian protesters & vandalising war memorials  & public buildings ....

they're jacked off with the anti-jewish discrimination by pro-Palestinian supporters on our streets & university campuses. Targeting students and anyone who shows support for Israel.

You & they are so far wrong it's ridiculous.

You & the protestors here want to support Palestinians in Gaza?

Get yourself a one way plane ticket and get over there.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print