Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jacinta Price: 'gullible' Australian activists (Read 180 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Jacinta Price: 'gullible' Australian activists
Jul 5th, 2024 at 7:51am

Jacinta Nampijinpa Price reveals how she is haunted by visions of 'gunmen in my garden attacking my husband and children' after Israel trip

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13226551/Jacinta-Nampijinpa-Price-children-family-Israel-Hamas.html

Quote:
'These fanatics are not interested in peace or a two-state solution. They want to kill and destroy Jews. That's it.'

Ms Nampijinpa Price is equally concerned about the Australians who seem to justify or even praise the October 7 tragedy.

'We had marches in the streets about glorifying the 'martyrs' of Hamas... It's astonishing and, dare I say it, scary for that to happen on our own shores.

'Hamas relies on the support of gullible western activists to provide cover for their terror campaigns and there are many in Australia who are only too happy to give it to them.'

Ms Nampijinpa Price and the Coalition have been calling for a tougher response from the government in protecting Jewish people in Australia and condemning the attacks in Israel.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Daves2017

Australian Politics

Re: Jacinta Price: 'gullible' Australian activists
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2024 at 7:03pm

It seems our Super strong anti " terrorism laws" only get used in certain circumstances?

If Labor needs your vote , well the police won't attend your ralley or taking note of the money you send overseas to support " family".

It's interesting how Albo is going to juggle all this?

Albo each way bet!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2024 at 7:20pm

I doubt even the legit charities can prevent Hamas getting their hands on Palestinian aid money.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Daves2017

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2024 at 7:27pm

I totally agree.

I have donated to the red crescent before ( turkey earthquake)
but have genuine doubts if the $$ helping anyone in actual need.

In my perfect world dream everyone would just agree to disagree and stop killing each other and go home and enjoy the short time we all have on life.

The killing ( mutually) has to stop

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print