Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Don't mention the Race unless it's White (Read 939 times)
Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Don't mention the Race unless it's White
Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:05am

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Don't mention the Race unless it's White
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 12:22pm

Boris wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 9:05am:

Yes the hypocrisy of the ABC & most other media sources, as well as the left along with the Albanese Govt is monumental.

This hypocrisy and Boomer Bashing are the flavours of the last few years.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 2:32pm

Jeez - don't anyone tell Skag Kanga that the mayor of Alice Springs asked for the Army .... might upset the little red wagon there .... been accusing me for ages of wanting to troops in to open fire on the 90% not worth saving....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2024 at 12:36am

I was listening to the police radio earlier tonight. There was a mention of a fight outside of Callaghan Park. Allegedly, an axe was used in the fight between a father (the alleged victim) and son (the alleged attacker). When police arrived, the people involved in the fight were two white people. There was no axe involved. I was led to believe that this was a fight between two aboriginal people. The way the officer spoke on the radio, he sounded like he was disappointed that it was not a couple of aboriginal people fighting -- because the officers are instructed not to get involved with breaking aboriginal fights until after the fight has finished.

This is the sort of racial policing and responses that we see in Australian society.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2024 at 1:01am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 14th, 2024 at 12:36am:
I was listening to the police radio earlier tonight. There was a mention of a fight outside of Callaghan Park. Allegedly, an axe was used in the fight between a father (the alleged victim) and son (the alleged attacker). When police arrived, the people involved in the fight were two white people. There was no axe involved. I was led to believe that this was a fight between two aboriginal people. The way the officer spoke on the radio, he sounded like he was disappointed that it was not a couple of aboriginal people fighting -- because the officers are instructed not to get involved with breaking aboriginal fights until after the fight has finished.

This is the sort of racial policing and responses that we see in Australian society.

Put two irate ones in a locked room together and within ten minutes one will emerge as owner of all the land around..... victorious.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2024 at 12:34pm

To understand China you need to understand whiteness, yet it's missing from the conversation

It is not possible to understand China without understanding race and racism. Specifically, without understanding whiteness.

Yet far too often the conversation around the rise of this new superpower is in predominantly geo-political terms, about authoritarianism versus democracy, about human rights — or whether we will go to war.

But race sits at the heart of it all.

We were reminded this week when China described the AUKUS agreement — between Australia, the UK and the US – as a race-based military bloc of white countries.

China's Ambassador to Australia, Xiao Qian, says that's how it appears to people in other countries. What he means are non-white countries.

Stan Grant on Your ABC two years ago

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2024 at 8:21am

Frank wrote on Aug 20th, 2024 at 12:34pm:
To understand China you need to understand whiteness, yet it's missing from the conversation

It is not possible to understand China without understanding race and racism. Specifically, without understanding whiteness.

Yet far too often the conversation around the rise of this new superpower is in predominantly geo-political terms, about authoritarianism versus democracy, about human rights — or whether we will go to war.

But race sits at the heart of it all.

We were reminded this week when China described the AUKUS agreement — between Australia, the UK and the US – as a race-based military bloc of white countries.

China's Ambassador to Australia, Xiao Qian, says that's how it appears to people in other countries. What he means are non-white countries.

Stan Grant on Your ABC two years ago

Before his Untergang.  Two years in the Black Hole of Identity is a long time... bet his ideas are 'different' now - money will do that to people.  Now he is a member of The Cause - and all else goes down before... another appointed 'professor'... think on the mighty list..... and the false kudos it brings with it...  every dickweed social science giant cops a 'professorship' these days based on their stellar work for country and people..... Keating... Red and White Bruce (not The Deuce of Toowoomba) The Farmer ...that former Labor sheila (Roxon?) ... Langton for identifying artefacts (whooooo) ....all still getting good dollars for spruiking nonsense and being paid for appearances... (Roxon?) handed a gig at Melbourne University (well - where else? - I've been in the wrong business all these years - I worked for a living instead of espousing a 'cause' like Aboriginalism, feminism, gayism, trannyism) ....

Jesus - what happened to the threat to ban 'welcome to country' gigs for we racist white bastards?  I can't wait.

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2024 at 12:59pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 13th, 2024 at 2:32pm:
Jeez - don't anyone tell Skag Kanga that the mayor of Alice Springs asked for the Army .... might upset the little red wagon there .... been accusing me for ages of wanting to troops in to open fire on the 90% not worth saving....

There is a difference between seeking help from the army vs advocating for genocide, for which you have a long history of.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2024 at 3:42pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 22nd, 2024 at 12:59pm:

There is a difference between seeking help from the army vs advocating for genocide, for which you have a long history of.

Jeez - all I said was that 10% might be worth saving ... about the same as the school absentees, I'd reckon... can't save them that don't want it...  you can lead an Aboriginal kid to larnin' but you can't make him drink it...

You can't read - the word was 'read 'em the riot act when they're rioting - tell them to disperse and go to their homes - and when they refuse use the law' - which includes using firepower....

You got something against the legal use of firearms to quell disturbance?   Learn to read..... you're not quite that dumb.... though you work hard at it, sock-o.

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2024 at 4:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2024 at 3:42pm:

Jeez - all I said was that 10% might be worth saving

No no no you piece of s
hit
...  It was a long pattern of your hate towards them.

You've called for them to be shot on sight before, not just in this case, and no qualifier of only 90% of them, you've expressed a desire for the British to have killed them all during the invasion etc, this is just another of a long list of examples of your hatred towards Indigenous Australians and it puts all your subsequent posts in a dark dark context.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2024 at 4:51pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 22nd, 2024 at 4:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2024 at 3:42pm:

Jeez - all I said was that 10% might be worth saving

No no no you piece of s
hit
...  It was a long pattern of your hate towards them.

You've called for them to be shot on sight before, not just in this case, and no qualifier of only 90% of them, you've expressed a desire for the British to have killed them all during the invasion etc, this is just another of a long list of examples of your hatred towards Indigenous Australians and it puts all your subsequent posts in a dark dark context.

Oooh - we are toey - someone said something about shooting them - I didn't - and I responded half-laughingly that 10% might be worth saving and you carry on as if it's WW III - you truly are a simpleton, aren't you, sock-o from houso?  Clearly you refuse to understand the law about rioters who refuse to back down.... have to bring peace to Alice Springs somehow... since the parents and Elders won't stop those kids from rioting every night.... and day.... not one thing done to prevent them, or direct them into something productive by that lot... these are, after all, their foot soldiers in their War On Whitey, trying to force Whitey out of The Alice etc... why would they hold them back or even offer them dinner and TV and a good night's sleep before school?  Better to sit on the lounge with a coldie or a flagon or some ganja ... bit of the hard stuff... and just forget all your troubles, eh?

No long pattern of hate from me - I'm their best friend calling them out for their wrongdoings - and just a retaliatory putdown every time someone uses a nasty term, against me or others to 'support' some dreaming myth or something  - just because someone doesn't agree with the New City Hall idea from Capital Cities that they should raise the rump to every Aboriginal demand, doesn't make that person a racist - it makes those demanding and supporting and pushing through those things racist - you know - like the push to possess Fraser Island and a lot of other spots of prime land.

Well - the Brits didn't do much of a job, did they? Due to the shortage of women many Brits married Aboriginal women and thus perpetuated a host of myths - that this meant rape since they were Invaders etc, and all their descendants even with a teaspoon are not British or Australian etc - but are Aboriginal.

I take it you're not ready to hand over your home yet.... you're living on Stolen Land you know... unless you identify... do a Bruce ...   read Sacka Skanka's 'Dark Emu Bob' - a history or arse-raising in Australia.

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2024 at 7:17pm

Australians have been paying out the equivalent of $40 billion a year to the indigenous Australians. Once people decide that 1967 was 60 years ago, we are going to acquire all indigenous land (save for a few regions) and turn them into national parks. Indigenous Australians can be entitled to 4% of Australian land, not 15%.

At this stage...
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #12 - Aug 23rd, 2024 at 7:26am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2024 at 4:51pm:
Oooh - we are toey - someone said something about shooting them - I didn't - and I responded half-laughingly that 10% might be worth saving and you carry on as if it's WW III - you truly are a simpleton, aren't you, sock-o from house? 

If it was a one-off, I'd tend to agree.  It would have just been an example of casual racism from an old boomer who is too stupid and set in their ways to admit that joking about genocide is wrong.

But it's not a one-off.  You have a long history of calling for all Indigenous Australians to be killed, and you, without prompting have called for them to be shot on sight before, not merely interjecting that you think 90% should be killed by the army if seen on the streets.

It's sadly not a one-off, but a long-established pattern of you calling for them to be segregated, enslaved or even killed.

You can't pretend to be white-knighting for them or their best friends with a history calling for their removal from the country, by forced relocations and enslavement or straight-up genocide.

We've all seen the quotes, do I need to post them again?

You're happy to make these comments but then cry victim when you're called out about them, so you know what you're doing is wrong.

Just another whiney little bitch too cowardly to stand by the things they've said when someone points them out.

Quote:
No long pattern of hate from me - I'm their best friend calling them out for their wrongdoings

No, you don't hate them.  You just advocate for them to be segregated from the rest of us, shot on sight or wished the British would have wiped them out during colonisation.

But you don't hate them...

Are you redefining "hate" like you did "lawfare"?

I get it, you want to be racist but you don't want to be called out about it.  Some people have such little self-confidence that they need to attack others to live with the version of themselves they've become.

If you don't like being called out about your weaknesses, be better, do better.

It's 2024, you can't mask your insecurities with racism anymore.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 23rd, 2024 at 9:54pm

Nah - accepting the need to control riots, agreeing with the Mansell/Voice demand for their own state, and all that is not hating on them - it's helping them out every which way I can.

It's just a pity they can't control themselves enough to stop the crime sprees and even refrain from trying to kill one another when different groups lump together.... all that shows is the extreme need for real change.  It's either change now or they are simply abandoned to their own lot.  Parents and elders are not stopping kids wandering into towns to commit crimes - even when they know that is what their kids are going to get up to in town... they are doing nothing but sitting back and then demanding that somehow Whartey's way be used to control all this - but without impinging on their way.  Utter nonsense.

For over a year now the war on Whartey is Alice Springs, yesterday Goondawindi hit the news... and one hell of a lot of other places.  Not a bad record for a group who say they are not intrinsically criminal.... 76/81 tells the opposite with the adults, too.

Either they behave or they are locked away on Childproof Island... formerly known as Crocodile Heaven.

You're going to have to wake up, Skanka and sxtart working towards some positive solutions instead of pandering to their empty demands .... or one day they'll come for you.... the sooner the better.  Hand over you home, Land Stealer!!  You want the title - you drink it... I've stolen no land from anyone...

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #14 - Aug 24th, 2024 at 7:29am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 23rd, 2024 at 9:54pm:
Nah - accepting the need to control riots, agreeing with the Mansell/Voice demand for their own state, and all that is not hating on them - it's helping them out every which way I can.

Call it whatever you want.  Calling for them to be shot on sight, segregated and hunted for sport or their entire race killed off is not helping them.

You can't run, spin or change the goalposts to the point of dodging accountability for the vile and despicable views you hold when the mask slips and you say the quiet part out loud.

You're not fooling anyone.

All of your stances are built from your hatred towards them and wanting to ensure they have no right, including that to exist.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print