Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Stolen Generations - the truth (Read 1647 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Stolen Generations - the truth
Reply #30 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 1:44pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 1:43am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 13th, 2024 at 12:59pm:
Stolen Generations documentary to further truth telling, justice and healing across WA - wonder how many here will see this?  It is confronting. Cool

I watched something similar about 2 months ago for my "Aboriginal and TSI cultural sensitivity" subject for university.

Yeah - we're big, tough, brave, heroic warrior fighters and survivors of this harsh land and we don't take no shot from anyone
but be careful of our feelings, eh, bro?

The perpetually ready to be aggrieved... a form of bullying - watch out for me and around me or I'll get upset... if I get upset I might lash out.... or find some way of getting you into trouble ....  it's like dealing with children.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 2:55pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 14th, 2024 at 2:06pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 14th, 2024 at 12:50pm:
Stolen Generations documentary to further truth telling, justice and healing across WA - wonder how many here will see this?  It is confronting. Cool

There's not one truthful article you have ever posted.

Just continuations of  Aboriginal "victimhood status".

Says one of the whiney bitches still complaining about the voice after it was voted down...

Says one of the repetitive thick lefty arseholes who fail to comprehend that despite the referendum being voted down there is a continuing agenda of division by race favouring
3.2% of the population through the state & federal govts. Courtesy of what the Voice was based on - the Uluru Statement of Wheeze Gonna Get Everything.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 2:57pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 1:44pm:

I watched something similar about 2 months ago for my "Aboriginal and TSI cultural sensitivity" subject for university.

Yeah - we're big, tough, brave, heroic warrior fighters and survivors of this harsh land and we don't take no shot from anyone

The perpetually ready to be aggrieved... a form of bullying - watch out for me and around me or I'll get upset... if I get upset I might lash out.... or find some way of getting you into trouble ....  it's like dealing with children.

You have that right 100%

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #33 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 3:06pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 2:55pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 14th, 2024 at 2:06pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 14th, 2024 at 12:50pm:

There's not one truthful article you have ever posted.

Just continuations of  Aboriginal "victimhood status".

Says one of the whiney bitches still complaining about the voice after it was voted down...

Says one of the repetitive thick lefty arseholes who fail to comprehend that despite the referendum being voted down there is a continuing agenda of division by race favouring
3.2% of the population through the state & federal govts. Courtesy of what the Voice was based on - the Uluru Statement of Wheeze Gonna Get Everything.

Twiggered?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #34 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 4:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 1:44pm:

No, not at all. I will go back to the video later and post it up for you. But, this lady's story was that she was adopted into a well-to-do family and lived as a white person. But, when she found out that she was a Stolen Generation person, she sought out her mother. Her mother had died (2) years before this lady found out her heritage.

The lady said that she does acknowledge how lucky she was to be adopted into a decent family. She loves her adoptive parents. But, she wished that she knew her birth mother before she passed away.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 4:08pm

Plenty of triggering and infighting going on - all to distract from the reality that the country is going down fast...

At least I bother to dig Albo in the ribs about party policies and such... try to push him back onto the road.... waste of time, I know - the apron string brigade would use those to strangle him if he got off their rails... he's not the Man we need to save the country .... but I can try to push him along...

.... and out of the West there came a man of heroic nature and proportions.... carrying a pair of balls fit for a soccer game...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #36 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 6:21am

I don't believe that Grappler knows what he is talking about. Reads like panicked subjectivity.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 1:43pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 6:21am:
I don't believe that Grappler knows what he is talking about. Reads like panicked subjectivity.

Cool as a cucumber objectivity.... you'll learn ...

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #38 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 2:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 1:43pm:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 4:05pm

Desperate... very desperate..... childish  ... very childish .... chum ...

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 5:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 4:05pm:
Desperate... very desperate..... childish  ... very childish .... chum ...

Tell yourself whatever affirmation you need to so you safe space doesn't crumble around you.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 6:45pm

Rescued and helped to a better life.... and doing well with huge descendant families ...

Oooh - snarky now - 'safe space' ... that's nearly as bad as the old 'champ', champ ..... I AM a safe space for all who will come to be taught...

Do you agree, slick?  I'm not trying to rattle the bars on your safe space.....

What's your next move?  Sarcasm WAS the lowest form of wit .... but you beat it hands down....

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #42 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 9:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 6:45pm:
Rescued and helped to a better life.... and doing well with huge descendant families ...

Oooh - snarky now - 'safe space' ... that's nearly as bad as the old 'champ', champ ..... I AM a safe space for all who will come to be taught...

Do you agree, slick?  I'm not trying to rattle the bars on your safe space.....

What's your next move?  Sarcasm WAS the lowest form of wit .... but you beat it hands down....

I've tried taking your drivel at face value, treating you with far more respect than you deserve given your past wishes for shooting Indigenous Australians on sight, or only 90% of them, look back with disappointment that the British didn't wipe out all the natives when they had the chance and generally push white supremacist talking points.

I even provided you with evidence and facts to back up my claims, and more importantly, show you where yours are false.

And each time you double down, continue to lie and ignore anything that doesn't align with your beliefs, as dark and twisted as they are.

You're literally keeping yourself in your own safe space so you don't need to challenge your views as reality would dictate.

If you don't like being called out about it, then change. Be better.

After all of that, you still expect me not to throw a little shade your way, shade in the form of ridiculing your affirmations when someone else called you out, especially in the shadow of you lobbing death threats my way before...

You expect me to treat you better than you have me?

Please...

Are you getting senile or something?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 10:04pm

Just borrowed for a run around town ................... nobody stole them .....
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2024 at 12:14am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #44 - Jul 19th, 2024 at 12:06am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 1:43pm:

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 4:08pm:
Plenty of triggering and infighting going on - all to distract from the reality that the country is going down fast...

At least I bother to dig Albo in the ribs about party policies and such... try to push him back onto the road.... waste of time, I know - the apron string brigade would use those to strangle him if he got off their rails... he's not the Man we need to save the country .... but I can try to push him along...

.... and out of the West there came a man of heroic nature and proportions.... carrying a pair of balls fit for a soccer game...

To this is what I was responding. You don't know what you are talking about. We are better off now than we were 20 years ago. Australia is reaching a golden age.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print