Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Indigenous language on the streets (Read 712 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Indigenous language on the streets
Reply #15 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:24pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 2:46pm:

No worries dickhead.. you go on thinking you're a shining light of virtue calling out the bad guys & believing all the bs from the Aboriginal industry.

Denier of reality - just another product of modern education......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #16 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:30pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:24pm:

No worries dickhead.. you go on thinking you're a shining light of virtue calling out the bad guys & believing all the bs from the Aboriginal industry.

You're all bluster and projection.  None of your arguments hold water so you attack those who disagree with you.

Your old school "might is right" rhetoric just doesn't cut it around here, sport.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:36pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:30pm:

You're all bluster and projection.  None of your arguments hold water so you attack those who disagree with you.

Your old school "might is right" rhetoric just doesn't cut it around here, sport.

Did-ums, sport.  What exactly 'might' do I possess here in these discussions... what 'might' have I ever exercised against anyone else??  The Power Of One ... and the Power of Being Right.  Sorry, champ - your Aborigines are the aggressors here....

You think like one of those weird transgenders - all backwards..... nothing new there ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #18 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 8:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:36pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 17th, 2024 at 11:30pm:

Did-ums, sport.  What exactly 'might' do I possess here in these discussions... what 'might' have I ever exercised against anyone else??  The Power Of One ... and the Power of Being Right.  Sorry, champ - your Aborigines are the aggressors here....

You think like one of those weird transgenders - all backwards..... nothing new there ....

You don't have the facts or truth on your side. 

Rather than let those guide your opinions, you're sticking with your deeply held beliefs and doubling down no matter how counter to reality, or even the news articles you post as evidence, those beliefs may be.

Sure, you might admit that you've had to change the definition of things, like The Voice, to suit your arguments, but you're still pushing lies.

The lack of authenticity in your ramblings hasn't stopped you.  You keep repeating your lies over and over, through CAPSLOCK-laden posts, yelling and screaming choosing instead to keep repeating the same lies over and over in an attempt to force your views onto others.

The further backed into a corner you get, the more personal attacks you start dishing out. 

It's been a while since you've threatened my life, we're probably due again?

The point is, rather than dealing with facts and the truth, you try to force your views onto others by repeating the lies over and over to create an illusionary truth effect as if their repetition somehow makes them true. 

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 9:25am

All of my arguments hold water...... just consider taking in the totality of the voice as being a deep spiritual connection - kind of like some mainland group of ring-ins claiming their only reason to demand Fraser Island is some 'spiritual connection' with it....  ergo - by the same standards - the voice is a spiritual whole... and a spiritual hole.

You're not selling anything here.

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 12:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 9:25am:
All of my arguments hold water...... just consider taking in the totality of the voice as being a deep spiritual connection - kind of like some mainland group of ring-ins claiming their only reason to demand Fraser Island is some 'spiritual connection' with it....  ergo - by the same standards - the voice is a spiritual whole... and a spiritual hole.

You're not selling anything here.

So now you need to invent a "spiritual connection" to justify your claims that every Indigenous issue and the Uluru Statement is "The Voice" and not that the Voice was an element of the Uluru statement and the only thing we voted on at the referendum?

Really..?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 1:32pm

I didn't invent the spiritual connection idea..... but you know that.... can't have one side advantaging from it whenever it suits, eh?

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 2:46pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 1:32pm:
I didn't invent the spiritual connection idea..... but you know that.... can't have one side advantaging from it whenever it suits, eh?

So you're saying that it only applies to your idea of the voice because you're jealous of the other side?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 4:04pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 2:46pm:

So you're saying that it only applies to your idea of the voice because you're jealous of the other side?

Not at all - as usual you are trying to read in so as to alter the reality that I simply observe.  It is not I demanding that everyone get an equal share from claiming spiritual connection - the Law does.  It's pretty simple .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 5:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 4:04pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 2:46pm:

Not at all - as usual you are trying to read in so as to alter the reality that I simply observe.  It is not I demanding that everyone get an equal share from claiming spiritual connection - the Law does.  It's pretty simple .....

You're joking right?  Do you have no self awareness?

The reality is, The Voice was an advisory group to parliament.

You're now reading whatever Indigenous issue you want to, into that, and putting it under that umbrella.

You even admitted so, for convenience.

And you want to accuse me of altering reality?

Projection much?

How do you keep scoring so many own goals even after moving the goalposts so much...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 6:45pm

Usually bad language .... jeez - amazing how many words we use are derived from Irish....   

Hey - saw a young tennis player today... nice looking white girl ... gorgeous ivory skin ... praised up... looked good at it too... then they finished by saying she was one of those 'Indigenous' receiving funding from the Evonne Goolagong fund or something.... again whiter than I am .....

See - I told you that White people of sufficient ancestry here were entitled to be called Indigenous... we're all Indigenous if we were born here - which is why I use the term Aboriginal .....

This is 2024 - not 1724 .....

Tell me, brother - are YOU Identified?

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #26 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 9:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 6:45pm:
Usually bad language .... jeez - amazing how many words we use are derived from Irish....   

Hey - saw a young tennis player today... nice looking white girl ... gorgeous ivory skin ... praised up... looked good at it too... then they finished by saying she was one of those 'Indigenous' receiving funding from the Evonne Goolagong fund or something.... again whiter than I am .....

See - I told you that White people of sufficient ancestry here were entitled to be called Indigenous... we're all Indigenous if we were born here - which is why I use the term Aboriginal .....

This is 2024 - not 1724 .....

Tell me, brother - are YOU Identified?

Jumping out the window again after being backed into a corner?

Typical.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 18th, 2024 at 10:18pm

Well - they can't continue to call native title Rights to shared usage people 'traditional owners', can they?  Native title is the RIGHT to use freely alongside everyone else.

Now then - your problem with land claims, bucko ..... no group can just come along now under the rules and just lay claim to a mass of Australia.... especially a mass that they don't even use .... you wouldn't allow the Hari Krishnas to come along and say they claim north Queensland... or the Chinese, or the Indonesians... or the British.... maybe the Kiwis could claim Tasmania and use it as an asylum....

I'm afraid those days are gone and you must pay for your land..... my offer of the native title right to shared free use of land alongside everyone else, and a gifting of a plot of land freehold, is a more than generous settlement to any land claim these days under the new rules and laws.  A one-off offer and then no more special funding.... make it or lose it....

One Law for All - All Laws for One - Not Two Laws For Two Separate Groups = No Law At All!

You can never win that one, slick.

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - Jul 19th, 2024 at 11:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 10:18pm:
Well - they can't continue to call native title Rights to shared usage people 'traditional owners', can they?  Native title is the RIGHT to use freely alongside everyone else.

Now then - your problem with land claims, bucko ..... no group can just come along now under the rules and just lay claim to a mass of Australia.... especially a mass that they don't even use .... you wouldn't allow the Hari Krishnas to come along and say they claim north Queensland... or the Chinese, or the Indonesians... or the British.... maybe the Kiwis could claim Tasmania and use it as an asylum....

I'm afraid those days are gone and you must pay for your land..... my offer of the native title right to shared free use of land alongside everyone else, and a gifting of a plot of land freehold, is a more than generous settlement to any land claim these days under the new rules and laws.  A one-off offer and then no more special funding.... make it or lose it....

One Law for All - All Laws for One - Not Two Laws For Two Separate Groups = No Law At All!

You can never win that one, slick.

Off topic. 

If you want to sook about native title do it in the right thread.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 29th, 2024 at 4:39pm

indigenous Brits March in London

Thousands of supporters of Tommy Robinson have filled Trafalgar Square in central London after a march.  He claimed the event was the "biggest patriotic rally" the UK had ever seen.

100, 000 Tommy Robinson, March for Freedom protest in Trafalgar Square, huge numbers police totally out numbered.

https://x.com/PaulBrown_UK/status/1817171906707013790

You wouldn't know about watching your ABC.
But you wouldn't hear the end of it if that many tinted Indigeneous marched anywhere.
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2024 at 4:45pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print