Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print
What is sadly missing from Australia today (Read 3575 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What is sadly missing from Australia today
Reply #105 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:59pm

mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:50pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:46pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:02pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:00pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:57am:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:56am:
Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:50am:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:44am:
"Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price is opposition spokesperson for Indigenous Australians "

That she is.

You should be ashamed of how unwilling you are to say anything else.

What, like how she's sold out her people for corporate kickback and party interest?

Did you miss where i've repeatedly said that before?

Opposition to Indigenous affairs. Too right.

A total lie.

And you haven't said anything heartwarming about Aborigines either.  You just keep harping on about how bad OTHERS are, frightbat.

I've said much. I tire of repeating myself to absolute idiots educated in the '50s who refuse to learn better. Youre really not that important.

Education isn't forced especially from numpties like you ...... in your case your education is ideologue activist indoctrination.

My education is standard. Just a couple of decades later and clearly a level or two beyond yours.

You, like Craps, are still holding on to yoru pasing grades from high school.

maybe i'm being generous, were Indigenous people even talked about through your education?

in any event, you've clearly not expanded.

You talk about elitism & there you go displaying yours in droves ....

preening as you denigrate others levels of education ... your forte.

That's all you got?

Having a Uni education or degree doesn't stop you from being a nonsensical wanker lacking all round commonsense.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 1:04pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:59pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:50pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:46pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:02pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 12:00pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:57am:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:56am:
Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:50am:
mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:44am:
"Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price is opposition spokesperson for Indigenous Australians "

That she is.

You should be ashamed of how unwilling you are to say anything else.

What, like how she's sold out her people for corporate kickback and party interest?

Did you miss where i've repeatedly said that before?

Opposition to Indigenous affairs. Too right.

A total lie.

And you haven't said anything heartwarming about Aborigines either.  You just keep harping on about how bad OTHERS are, frightbat.

I've said much. I tire of repeating myself to absolute idiots educated in the '50s who refuse to learn better. Youre really not that important.

Education isn't forced especially from numpties like you ...... in your case your education is ideologue activist indoctrination.

My education is standard. Just a couple of decades later and clearly a level or two beyond yours.

You, like Craps, are still holding on to yoru pasing grades from high school.

maybe i'm being generous, were Indigenous people even talked about through your education?

in any event, you've clearly not expanded.

You talk about elitism & there you go displaying yours in droves ....

preening as you denigrate others levels of education ... your forte.

That's all you got?

Having a Uni education or degree doesn't stop you from being a nonsensical wanker lacking all round commonsense.

what were you taught about Indigenous Australians in school, Gonads? Can you remember?

Did you undertake any further study on the subject at a later date when more information came to hand than was what was available back in the day when you were at school? because i think we can all agree that what was provided through the education system in days gone by was lacking.

Do you disagree?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 2:08pm

mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 1:04pm:
what were you taught about Indigenous Australians in school, Gonads? Can you remember?

Did you undertake any further study on the subject at a later date when more information came to hand than was what was available back in the day when you were at school? because i think we can all agree that what was provided through the education system in days gone by was lacking.

Do you disagree?

So it is a great irony that many on the left who take a “progressive” view of history are also determined to suppress, obfuscate and outright deny the parts of Australia’s history that demonstrate our great prosperity, security and success, as well as those parts of Indigenous history that might be less than savoury.

The black armband version of history that the likes of Bruce Pascoe promote in his resoundingly debunked Dark Emu shows this well. We are painted a “rainbows and lollipops” and “noble savage” fiction of an Indigenous civilisation that was destroyed by the evil white men.

This is nonsense: things are much more complex and nuanced, and it is an injustice to the humanity of Indigenous Australians and the reality of the modern success story that Australia has become after British and European settlement.

It is also an insulting reinvention of true knowledge and understanding of traditional culture with no relevance to the creation stories known as Jukurrpa.

Not only is this story incorrect, it has real consequences for today’s Australia. It’s a story that holds Indigenous people back, as they are encouraged by the left to wallow in victimhood and are rewarded for rejecting the enormous benefits of becoming fully part of modern Australia – the benefits being enjoyed by the very same inner-city activists who are encouraging the victimhood.
Jacinta Price

Here's something you can argue with, Frightbat, bringing to bear all your university educatuion and reading and experience. Can you do it? No. You can only dismiiss it as not worth arguing with because Price is just saying what the mining componies dicate to the Liberals.

You are that stupid and totally lacking in good faith, education or the ability to reason your way out of a wet kale sandwich wrapping.

Political sides is ALL that matters to you and Bbwiyawn and all the other lefty progressive dunderheads. More moanning about white supremacy, more bellyaching about wacism - that is all you can do and want to do.  You have never, ever explained what the solution is, you only ever want to talk aboout blaming everyone - as long as Aborigines are exempt from any and all responsibility for the misery they inflict on themselves and each other, while any story Aboriginal success is attributed entirely to their Aboriginal wonderfulness, personal and tribal strength and responsibility
As Price and others have identified long ago, you are extremely simplistic, ignorant little emo idiots. It's all about preening indignation for you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 3:58pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #109 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 6:58pm

Now hold on, pilgrims - I've been trying to organise the rescue of a pelican on its back and tangled and being washed in and out on the tides... what have I missed with Scumworld today?  Hmmmmm...  mothra ....**discard** .... Yawngarry Yawnross ... **discard** .... Frank - has a few things to say.

Hmm .... Igor ... we may be back to town tomorrow to beg use of a boat to get that pelican in... if nobody else rings me with a boat and a plan... I'll work it all out on the run - got no money ... beg, borrow steal.

I saw the start of a movie during NAIDOC Week - white bloke on a horse, no hat and sweating and obviously ill meets Aboriginal small group.... tall clean(?) strong Aborigine on foot says to him "I'll show you where you have to go."  Sort of like the Burke and Wills myth - if they'd only listened to the Aborigines out there.... probably would have died of dysentery from the food anyway, and it leaves out the awful Aboriginal infant mortality rate and such, the countless deaths from avoidable illnesses, and the much lower life expectancy then.  If white men were so dumb they couldn't survive in the outback ................................  **rushing train through tunnel** ............ why are there so many of them out there now and they are running the whole show?  (ta-boom...tissssssshhhh!)...
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2024 at 7:05pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #110 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:10pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 7:26am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 22nd, 2024 at 11:57pm:

Say something nice about Rocky Bwyan.

Here's your chance to stop being such a patronising, yawning old woke goat.

*Gnads at the key... Fades back... He shoots... He scores!*

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #111 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:21pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 7:26am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 22nd, 2024 at 11:57pm:

Say something nice about Rocky Bwyan.

Here's your chance to stop being such a patronising, yawning old woke goat.

Really?  When UnSub forgets his ego and apologises to me, I will apologise to him, Gnads.  Indeed, when you apologise to me, I'll apologise to you. Of course, you'll never do that because you are a, "patronising, yawning old woke goat," and a WOFTAM.   Run along, now you old Goat.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #112 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:00pm

mothra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 9:53am:
You son;t get it, do you. Brian wasn't trying to "address Indigenous issues" ( you patronising arsehat) with this thread. He was simply hoping to engage us all with positive tales that represented our first nations people in the face of the grinding and relentless shelacking they get every single day and night on here form the posters you describe as 'meaning well'.

I don't get it?

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 10:25pm:
What is sadly missing from Australia today is a common understanding about Indigenous matters.

So, he was not trying to address indigenous issues. He was hoping to engage us all with positive tales about first nations people? Therefore, he was trying to address indigenous issues.

And what did those posters do when confronted with such a thread? They spewed their relentless statistics. And do you know why? it is because it is all they know.

mothra, using statistics does back up our negative experiences from the anti-white attacks we receive from indigenous Australians.

Brian is trying desperately, and in the face of constant and abject victimidation, to represent something new. Something positive. Something to put things into perspective.

Braahn is trying to adorn himself with wokeness, in order to garner support from minorities in a desperate attempt to side with what will be the majority of Australia in a few years time. Perhaps, he has done the math to figure out where the money is going.

But you see Rocky, Crappler and Gonads don't want to anything other than what they were taught in school. They want to reside in their misdirection, so derailing every single thread on indigenous issues with their misunderstood percentages is particularly important to them.

I went to school in Rockhampton between the years 1985 to 1996. What I was taught in those years was quite liberal indoctrination. The only conservative question I was ever given was "What would happen to Australia if the indigenous Australians were in charge of the country?".

All Brian did was try to open discussion. Craps shut it right down. You went in to bat for Craps .. saying he "meant well".

You don't seem to read the prevailing thought of what is going on sociopolitical in Australia. Imagine if I started saying that women should compensate men for all of the feminazis out there trying to destroy the male gender's self-confidence? I will leave you with a link that proves that women don't work as hard as men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ym42lV1ka8

After being given a head start by her male teammates, the anchor runner (a female) opted not to run as fast as the men she ran against. Pure laziness, you might think. So, why should we Australians give a considerable advantage to a minority of people who could not compete against 96.2% of other Australians socioeconomically... on average?

Quote:
Get back to us as your education advances. As in so much you post on here, your life experience to date in no actual indicator of the real and present state of things. it is merely self-indulgant bias.

YOU have no idea what sort of hell I have been through. Had it not been for the community's support here, I would probably have died many years ago.

Quote:
You own Brian an apology ... but that;s hard to offer when the target of your misdoing is so relentlessly hated and bullied. But let's see how you do. I'm not optimistic.

I hate radical religious people who cannot compromise their belief systems. I hate people who think that they are so great, they think that they can make the whole country great again by being a symbol. And I will bully any terrorist into submission.

Quote:
And anyone using the word 'woke' these days is a wanker. So tired. so meaningless.

Is the irony lost on you? Speaking of tired, I need to get to bed so that I can get the rest of my 7 hours of sleep to function properly. The elderly may be independent individuals. But, they cannot always look after themselves, you know.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #113 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:21pm:
Really?  When UnSub forgets his ego and apologises to me, I will apologise to him, Gnads.  Indeed, when you apologise to me, I'll apologise to you. Of course, you'll never do that because you are a, "patronising, yawning old woke goat," and a WOFTAM.   Run along, now you old Goat.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Hit the road, Jack. And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more" -- Ray Charles.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #114 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:38pm

Oh, deearie, dearie, me, not the old bullshit about biology being dominant because of Race?  The reality is he was taller, not because he was Black.  Blacks excel at field events, as well as Basketball 'cause they don't have many swimming pools in the townships where they live.  To be dominant athletically, all you need is height, to give reach and lung power.  If there were more swimming pools in black townships, they excel at swimming/diving/etc. as well, UnSub.  They don't so they don't produce many swimming champions.  If you train at swimming, you'll excel at swimming.  It you train at athletics, you excel at athletics.  I wish Racists would actually acquaint themselves with science.  It'd make a change from phrenology and eugenics.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:45pm

Now, Mothra, you're being unduly hard on our UnSub.  He has potential.  He thinks about many things, even if he comes too often to the incorrect conclusions.  He is willing, generally to admit his errors.  So, don't be too hard on him.  He is a lost soul endeavoring to fix his problems.  He may think Indigenous Australians are generally at fault and often they are.  Hopefully he'll come to a conclusion that is correct about them and their plight.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:54pm

mothra .... dahling - you really should try for stand-up comedy .... you are a natural.

See - this is where you fanatics get it wrong - nobody is blaming the Aboriginals for being the way they are - we are simply trying to get the idea across despite constant vituperation and intimidation attempts - that there is a better way if they are prepared to learn about it and give it a go.  We real people can't understand why you try so hard to hold them back.

We're not all fanatics like you lot - we are just normal, steady human beings who want to see the best outcomes for our bros and sos.

Sadly - with you lot running around like headless chooks - I have to force feed you realities first and then we can move on ....... now then.... I'll probably be busy again tomorrow with that pelican... but I'll be back ...............

Personal note:- "he was trying to address indigenous issues."... and that, Poppets, is about as good as it gets from poor Brian.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2024 at 12:01am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #117 - Jul 24th, 2024 at 1:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:45pm:
Now, Mothra, you're being unduly hard on our UnSub.  He has potential.  He thinks about many things, even if he comes too often to the incorrect conclusions.  He is willing, generally to admit his errors.  So, don't be too hard on him.  He is a lost soul endeavoring to fix his problems.  He may think Indigenous Australians are generally at fault and often they are.  Hopefully he'll come to a conclusion that is correct about them and their plight.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian, what if I told you that I was part-indigenous Australian? Would that change your perspective of me? I have already said that my daughter is part indigenous Australian. Could it be that she gets some of her indigenous DNA from me?

I cannot see how you conclude that I want indigenous Australians to be seen as faulty people. I just want the indigenous Australians to be accountable for their actions, just I hold myself accountable for mine.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Jul 24th, 2024 at 3:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 11:38pm:
Oh, deearie, dearie, me, not the old bullshit about biology being dominant because of Race?  The reality is he was taller, not because he was Black.  Blacks excel at field events, as well as Basketball 'cause they don't have many swimming pools in the townships where they live.  To be dominant athletically, all you need is height, to give reach and lung power.  If there were more swimming pools in black townships, they excel at swimming/diving/etc. as well, UnSub.  They don't so they don't produce many swimming champions.  If you train at swimming, you'll excel at swimming.  It you train at athletics, you excel at athletics.  I wish Racists would actually acquaint themselves with science.  It'd make a change from phrenology and eugenics.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jul 24th, 2024 at 4:28pm

I'm going to follow dividie's line and now that I've just cleaned the windows and cut the lawns, put in for my 'job guarantee' money for doing those things for myself.

Heeeeey!  It's a job.... gotta get on wiv me land claim for traversing the 40 minute drive through lakes and hills etc to do me hunting trip to the shops... the neighbours won't mind if I claim their property under Grappler title....

Equal Land Claim Rights for all!!  One rule for all - all rules for one - or every man for himself and whatever he can get - as now applies as long as you do a Henry Ford and your Land claim is Black (ooooOOOHHH - that'll tear a few of 'em a new one, Igor!).

You can just see it:-

"Morning Ms Ford - I'd like a Land Claim, please!"

"What colour, sir?"

"White!"

"Sorry, sir - you can have any colour Land Claim you want as long as it's black...."

" contact the Land Claims Unit at NSWALC on (02) 9689 4444.".... everyone is guaranteed a fair hearing ...... as long as they're black.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2024 at 4:37pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print