Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Send Topic Print
What is sadly missing from Australia today (Read 3638 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What is sadly missing from Australia today
Reply #30 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 5:33am

graps problem is he blames the aborigine

thats wrong

it is the fault of the whites

by using aborigines as a massive grift and by putting them in classrooms and trying to pretend they are the sorts of people who can become lawyers and accountants and then patting yourself on your own public service backs for all YOUR achievements, their soul has been destroyed.

then thru white guilt , showering them with money, you have taken away their agency.

and alcohol and drugs to numb the pain of these white imposed disasters are the inevitable consequence

the aborigine is a simple man (like myself) who will not thrive in some canberra imposed classroom .

he loves nature, walkabout, being in tune with source energy .

just because a bunch of retarded egotsitical white supremicist labor supporting public servants in canberra are cut off from source energy and like to intellectually masturbate in sterile office buildings, is not reason to impose their psycho pathology on these wonderful athletic funny cocky care free chappies.

leave them to vibe with people like me and the millions of whities who also reject the urban utopia amd just piss off back to canberra and wreck some other group with your nonsense.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 7:33am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 5:33am:
by using aborigines as a massive grift and by putting them in classrooms and trying to pretend they are the sorts of people who can become lawyers and accountants and then patting yourself on your own public service backs for all YOUR achievements, their soul has been destroyed.

Tes.

A perverse and infantile manifestation of Americanism's Australianisation.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 10:34am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 5:33am:
graps problem is he blames the aborigine   
..wrong term - now don't you start with the silly assumptions that end up with a 180 degree wrong view of my excellent self - make that 'expects them to take responsibility for themselves' - cue dividie ...

thats wrong

it is the fault of the whites

then thru white guilt , showering them with money, you have taken away their agency.

and alcohol and drugs to numb the pain of these white imposed disasters are the inevitable consequence

the aborigine is a simple man (like myself) who will not thrive in some canberra imposed classroom .

he loves nature, walkabout, being in tune with source energy .

just because a bunch of retarded egotsitical white supremicist labor supporting public servants in canberra are cut off from source energy and like to intellectually masturbate in sterile office buildings, is not reason to impose their psycho pathology on these wonderful athletic funny cocky care free chappies.

leave them to vibe with people like me and the millions of whities who also reject the urban utopia amd just piss off back to canberra and wreck some other group with your nonsense.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 11:05am

True Grit............ there is nothing - just an empty deck of cards - in offices in Canberra pontificating from their infinite fed-into-the-brain echo chamber 'knowledge' about every little thing under the sun and assuming some absolute divine right to dictate their decisions to others and impose their thoughts on the voting public - the great unwashed.

Look at Rocky - to get to larn old folk lookin' after he needs to do the indoctrination course as well..... or fails.... at HIS cost...  now all stand for the new national anthem .... Minorities Uber Alles .... and don't forget the correct salute....

Don't forget their Identity Sensitivities....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 11:26am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2024 at 10:25pm:
What is sadly missing from Australia today is a common understanding about Indigenous matters.  We had the left, with their view that Indigenous Australians are nature's victims.  Then we had the right's view that indigenous Australians are nature's dominators and deserve our contempt.  Here is everybodies' chance to talk nice things about Indigenous Australians.  That means that Gnads needs to shut up and so does Grappler if they cannot say anything nice, while dear old Matty needs to keep his mouth shut.  Indigenous Australians have been victims of so much ill thought out White Government stupidity and idiocy such as the Stolen Generations.  Yes, folks such things did happen and Indigenous people suffered because of them.  Time to get over them and accept them.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And you can GAGF you tired old patronising virtue signaling wanker.

There ya go pushing the victimhood barrow in 2024.

Tell me Shyteforbrains Bwyan ..in your infinite stupidity ... what would you have done that those much smarter & wiser than you did not.

You're just a Polesmoker progwessive without a grip on reality.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2024 at 11:46am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 11:31am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 2:25pm:
Why is it so hard for everybody to forget their egos?  Why do you, Graps have to tell us all the time that it is none of your fault. despite your continued voting for White Governments which enact what are now recognised as mistaken policies?  Why Mothra do you have to take him to task all the time? 

How about a positive discussion, where you talk about the positives of Indigenous culture, how they have changed White thinking?  Yes, they have.  All you have to do is listen to farmers and how they discuss country and their care for it and desire to make it better.  Just listen to country folk and their discussion about going walkabout. Australia's experience of it's own existence has been subtly changed by meeting Indigenous Australians.  But you lot just want to argue about things.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You fool ... there are generally 2 choices ..... most are white.

When those parties nominate a non white candidate & alternative then there would be another choice ... if you want to play identity politics and do only as a diversity hire & not the best candidate for the job.

Would you support Jacinta Price?

I bet you wouldn't - you whining hypocrite.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 11:34am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 4:33pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 10:29am:
But some posters here, and I'll leave their motivations be discovered by the reader, will flat out refuse to accept that the stolen generation even happened, and if they conceded it did, they'll paint it as a necessity of the time.

Like clockwork.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 3:34pm:
Rescued - not stolen ... done well out of it too.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 3:44pm:
How long is this 'stolen generations' BS going to go on... and on... and on....?

It's Stolen Generations - plural .... & technically speaking, Aboriginals were not the only ones "stolen" per se.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 11:42am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 8:36pm:
Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 7:49pm:
You want a solu[ O the Aboriginal community’s problems?

Treat them as equals, treat them the same as other Australians.
No special privileges, just equality.

That would be wonderful.  Just how is that going to correct all the reprehensible ways Government and Society has mistreated them for generations, Eugene?  I wonder if that simply doesn't confine them to be second-class citizens simply because they have different coloured skin?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you correct what happened in the past?

Rewrite history?   Grin

The past policies you whine about no longer exist.

2nd class citizens because of the colour of their skins????

How ironic it's the colour of their skin & in some cases for those who have no colour in their skins ... they want to use to gain constitutional change/recognition because of that colour and their race.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 12:14pm

https://www.indigenoushpf.gov.au/measures/2-12-child-protection
“Over the period from 2017–18 to 2021–22, there was no clear trend in the rate of substantiated maltreatments among First Nations children (aged under 18), with rates ranged between 38.7 per 1,000 children in 2017–18 to 39.8 per 1,000 children in 2021–22.”

Actually that's an upward trend of 1.1 per thousand .... beware of self interest groups bearing gifts.... and licking the balls of criminals.  It would have been noteworthy if the rate had gone DOWN!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 3:43pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, now we have Gnads attacking me because he dislikes Indigenous Australians.  It is bad enough we still have Graps.  Don't you think you both should retire, after all your stories are so old that they are well past their use dates?  Today Indigenous Australians continue to suffer from your silly Racist ideals.  Time to abandon Egos and start to try something different.  Time to treat Indigenous Australians as your equals.  Time to wake up that you are in part the cause of all their problems and see them as Australians of the first order.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 3:53pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 12:22am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 12:14am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 12:03am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 8:38pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 6:51pm:
Equal rights for all when special little groups are handed incredible special privileges...

It takes a special kind of madness to support a small minority wanting to take the primest land in the country without paying for it, for the simple reason that they once went fishing there or similar... and an extra kind of madness to suggest that anyone who says such a proposition is ridiculous in the 21st Century under totally different rules and population pressure etc - is somehow 'hating' on those demanding... once you could just walk in and say - "Yeah - this is mine"... and there was hardly anyone else within coo-ee..... let alone a hundred miles... now there are millions and the number is growing by the day and a hundred miles is not very far.....

Sorry - your old ways are gone, Jackie-Jackie.... we don't do squatters in designated National Parks and Crown land who turn around and demand ownership with payment etc  ... no such thing these days.  You want - you buy ......

Clearly some of you need a stint in the asylum

Clearly you need to follow my advice.  Either shape up or piss off, Graps.  You seem unable to leave your ego at the door.  Why?  Are you so insecure in yourself that you need to insult and annoy people at the drop of a hat?  You joke has worn thin.  Time to leave it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ooooh - ain' goin' shape up OR ship out... I insult people who've insulted me, you no like?  Tough titties.  Tell them to stop insulting me and I won't give it back to them.

Post some views and start discussing like an adult - unlike those others.

How do you propose to go about actually solving Aboriginal problems?  More inequalities and more troubles built up by stupid decisions?

Stick with it, lad.

You went after me in the beginning, escalating to death threats, all without any provocation, simply because you couldn't counter what I had to say.

At the time, when I had assumed you, like Boris, were just being edge lords and didn't actually hold the beliefs that you posted about, you know, all the genocide stuff, so I tried to deal with you in a good faith debate.

I've come to learn that the respect and benefit of the doubt you were afforded at the time was unwarranted and undeserved.

You do in fact hold those beliefs and are a black-hearted, terrible, terrible person.

You are a liar.  I did nothing of the sort

Settle down princess, I wasn't talking about our current disagreement where you're trying to redefine the voice to suit your views.  This goes back years, even before Albo was in office and the idea of the Voice was floated.  When you would talk about going hunting for kangaroos then telling me I should put my head up so you can shoot me, you know, just the standard death threats because you didn't like me pushing back against your dishonesty, but more so your casual use of racial slurs and expressing a desire to kill indigenous people.

Since then you've done nothing to redeem yourself, sport, so you'll get treated with the respect you've earned.

If you don't like that, champ, be better.

Quote:
You've been told time and again how that works - this is the last time ....  the Mayor of Alice Springs suggested bringing in the army to restore peace ... I cited the scenario where the rioters were told to disperse and go home and refused to do so - at which point deadly force can be employed..... I then added the codicil that perhaps 10% of the rioters could be saved........ from a life of crime and imprisonment where most of them are headed now.  Nowhere did I suggest shooting 90% of them.

Bullshit.  Utter Bullshit.

This is exactly the quote thread,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 4:21pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 11:34am:
Boris wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 11:31am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 11:25am:
Boris wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 11:24am:
The Alice is out of all control

Do you care about there people in terror there?

Even in that group you took it from, did you bother looking at the comments?

Very few people support bringing in the Army and nobody is calling for them to start shooting like you are.

You've taken a headline and gone full-blown "this means we can finally kill them all!"...

Go live there

Can you at least pretend you don't want to kill them all?

Nah - 10% might be worth saving.........

Shall I quote all the other times you've spoken about shooting Indigenous Australians? 

What about the racial slurs and calls for the segregation?

How about wishing the poms finished them all off when they invaded?

You can't keep pretending all the things you say are isolated incidents, and then lie about what you said when called out.

And you've said a lot... a lot! 

They form a sad and disturbing pattern that you keep reinforcing by refusing to engage in good faith discussions and then crying about being a victim when people start treating you with the same level of respect and disdain you show them.

Be Better.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 4:05pm

'princess'?  You haven't learned a thing.... princess.... you've clearly confused me with someone else you argue with elsewhere...

You see - this is your madness right here - it's not working on me:-

"When you would talk about going hunting for kangaroos then telling me I should put my head up so you can shoot me"

You what?  I've never discussed hunting for kangaroos and never hunted them.... what is wrong with you, boy?  You've totally lost the plot, princess... let go of the pearls...

I asked you for the quote on these 'death threats' - accusing someone of making death threats without any balls behind your accusation is banning time here.... you owe me an apology and a promise to mend your ways, darling...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 4:21pm

Nah - 10% might be worth saving......... [/quote]   
Indeed - it's a joke, turkey - a poke at the silly idea of shooting them... (DUH!!) but down at the bottom unless they get their own act together maybe 10% might be worth saving.  Since I only made one interjection into that discussion how would you know my context?

Shall I quote all the other times you've spoken about shooting Indigenous Australians? 
Go ahead..... I've joked about Aborassic Park having a facility where visiting Russian Princes could maybe get in a hunt, like in the comedy film Maverick - clearly you missed it.

What about the racial slurs and calls for the segregation? 
Racial slurs?  Not amongst them, is it?  No calls for segregation here - Michael Mansell  in Tasmania called for a separate Aboriginal state (funded by us, but that dog will never hunt), and The Fat Bint from Melbourne who said they 'wanted to do things their way', and 'she'd like to see the whole place burned down' - thus triggering the Summer of Bushfires, BOTH called for a separate state - Apartheid... I merely came up with the suggestion of a clearly defined area where they could 'do things their way' to their heart's content and live their fabled old way all they wanted, without any interference from them Wharte Bastards (nicer word than the usual one) .... including our evil money and other stuff.... a gift of a whole big piece of land to call their own - far more than anyone else gets here - and you call it nasty???  You are a sick, lady, princess... and you never learn.

How about wishing the poms finished them all off when they invaded? 
Really?  Would've saved a lot of trouble - how about you balance any such jokes against the reality that I've ceaselessly pointed out that those who remained at peace within the greater sydney area thrived (there are paintings of them in and around the townships even then) - ONLY those who attacked others were punished under law for murders etc... and still cry about it.... and have many descendants who are still here... as in 'where do you think the Ella Brothers came from'?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 4:23pm

Sometimes I get the feeling that Sad Kangaroo just loves to hate on me... or on someone, anyway... and I have to say that just leaves me all broken up inside....

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #44 - Jul 20th, 2024 at 4:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 4:05pm:
You what?  I've never discussed hunting for kangaroos and never hunted them.... what is wrong with you, boy?  You've totally lost the plot, princess... let go of the pearls...

I asked you for the quote on these 'death threats' - accusing someone of making death threats without any balls behind your accusation is banning time here.... you owe me an apology and a promise to mend your ways, darling...

It's always so hard to find posts on here...

But you're right in at last the kangaroo shooting, that wasn't you.  I found the original post and it was a different racist using racial slurs, this time about Penny Wong, not you and the various ones you've used against Indigenous Australians.

You can see how it's easy to confuse like-minded posters like that.

That was my mistake and while I'm pretty certain you have made death threats against me in the past, I will apologise for mistaking you for Johnnie in this case.

The truth is important and until I can find the original one from you, I will walk back that claim and you have my apologies.

Sorry Grap.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Send Topic Print