Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
What is sadly missing from Australia today (Read 3636 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Re: What is sadly missing from Australia today
Reply #60 - Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 2:49pm:
UnSub, there is nothing, "Woke" about what I post.  Indeed your effort to classify me as "woke" is insulting.  I am aware of the plight of many Indigenous Australians, nothing more,  far more than it seems Graps and Gnads are.  They just want to insult people all the time.  You, act more "woke" than I am.  I am well aware of the problems Queenslanders inflict on Indigenous Australians all the time.  They dislike their basic skin colour, they dislike their bids for land rights and they dislike the benefits they are paid.  Time you woke up to yourselve and your society.  Joh is dead and buried. His days are long gone, thankfully.  His crooked Government is no more.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Whoah-whoah... hold on here. Let us not get too out of hand with these woke accusations. No second prizes, Brian. Actual "woke" people are the type of people who tend to virtue-signal. I don't virtue-signal. I treat them the way that I expect them to treat me.

No white supremacist that I have ever met -- given that I live in Rockhampton, there have been quite a few -- has ever hated someone else because of their racial background. Last year, we had what I would term a "neighbourhood watch" of people driving around town making known that the residents are sick of the car thefts. Most car thieves happen to be of the First Nations ethnicity around here. Why is that, Brian?

The very fact that you think Queenslanders inflict damage on Indigenous Australians "all the time" simply shows how out of touch you are with Qld. There is a list of service that indigenous Australians in Central Queensland get that are not available to the non-indigenous population in general.

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/australian-health-services/search/rockhampton-47...

https://www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au/Queensland/Rockhampton/Aboriginal_Servic...

Part of my future career will be to work with and help indigenous co-workers and clients. I find it outrageous that you think Qld would have such low standards. *tsk, tsk*. But, what would you know. Your only interaction with indigenous people in Perth would be to watching them having fights with the imported Africans. Or maybe you drove through Kalgoorlie once. Who knows?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #61 - Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:50pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 11:35am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 6:41am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 5:01pm:
So I suppose this was a joke,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 20th, 2023 at 12:28pm:
Genocide then would be a lighter option........ **dreams of Aborassic Park and Gondwanamo Bay** .. the peaceful solution..... total apartheid as they themselves demand ..... bloody lot cheaper than sustaining the bastards while they riot, steal and demand without cease... set aside a nice swathe and put 'em all in there......
total surrender to their demands... easy.... you are so thick.

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 6:56pm:
All gold teeth are removed, all luggage sorted and good bits auctioned off, and a levy is imposed on those remaining to fund the transfer of their confreres...

Just kidding - that's the Hitlerite way... those in The New Land of Aborassic Park have no need of funding since they are turned loose as nature provided them and allowed to lead their idyllic pre-Invasion lifestyle without interference... the costing for the massive fencing and electrics and such comes from the tourist trade traveling through to watch them on the other side of the see-through, unbreakable plastiglass tunnels fully air conditioned, along with a small profit to the founder... and a finder's fee to my good self, of course.

gotcha - you are so thick .... you walked right into that one, princess ...

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 1st, 2023 at 12:39am:
The only real solution is to put 'em all in Aborassic Park and let them earn a living as fauna.... viewed through the walls of the indestructible plastiglass tunnels that the electric powered open carriage air conditioned trains run in... for the tourists..... sort of the Westworld of Australia.... without the chance of the robots getting out of control....

again, just giving 'em what they demand - their own home state and the absolute right to do things their way - what IS your problem?  free land and no White Man's evils including money!!  What is wrong with you, princess?

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
Be a lot less trouble today if they'd gotten rid of all the Boongs... the Poms need to go back and re-plan their Invasion to get it right...
... and where does that say they should have bumped them off?  Aborassic Park Homeland... free land and freeeedoooom...

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:43pm:

so YOU see them as Snickers?

Maybe this too,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 11:05am:
any bleck seen climbing it can be shot on sight?

you understand the question mark?  So thick ... do you even know English?

Just joking right...?
clearly .... wake up, princess... you just lost on every trick - again ....

So you're just going to pretend this post doesn't exist? 
.. not at all - just correcting your reading of them all... easy ...

Is that the best you can do?

Pathetic.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jul 21st, 2024 at 5:36pm

Frank wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:01pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:49am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2024 at 8:38pm:
Clearly you need to follow my advice.  Either shape up or piss off, Graps.  You seem unable to leave your ego at the door.  Why?  Are you so insecure in yourself that you need to insult and annoy people at the drop of a hat?  You joke has worn thin.  Time to leave it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Have you ever looked yourself in the mirror, Bryan, and thought about how left-wing, liberal you have gotten these days? This woke, virtue-signaling that you are performing is just getting out of hand. I mean, you are not as ultra left-wing as Bb from 20 years ago. But, you surely push the limits of credibility where supporting indigenous rights are concerned.

Could I offer you advice and tell you to ease up on the ultra woke persona? At the very least make the occasional concession, even to Grappler, once in a while. He means well.

UnSub, there is nothing, "Woke" about what I post.  Indeed your effort to classify me as "woke" is insulting.  I am aware of the plight of many Indigenous Australians, nothing more,  far more than it seems Graps and Gnads are.  They just want to insult people all the time.  You, act more "woke" than I am.  I am well aware of the problems Queenslanders inflict on Indigenous Australians all the time.  They dislike their basic skin colour, they dislike their bids for land rights and they dislike the benefits they are paid.  Time you woke up to yourselve and your society.  Joh is dead and buried. His days are long gone, thankfully.  His crooked Government is no more.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The simple fact is that no one is disadvantaged just because they are Indigenous.

Colonisation happened and was always going to happen. It brought things like democracy, freedom and prosperity that were not known to Indigenous people.

To the extent that progressives continue to blame “colonisation”, what they really mean is they want to keep up their resistance to real reconciliation and integration. They would rather keep their policies of separatism and paternalism and dress them up in academic language than solve the real problems. If we really do want to heed the lessons of our history there are only two ways forward.

First, we can continue along the separatist road that sees Indigenous Australians as irrevocably damaged by settlement and wants to keep Aboriginal culture stuck in time like a museum piece. Traditional culture is romanticised by those who do not live it, while reinvention of culture has become an industry in the name of reconciliation for the purpose of political influence. This movement aims to keep Indigenous Australians on country, where they are land rich, but dirt poor.

This way forward leaves negative parts of Indigenous culture alone to grow and fester. Things like violent cultural payback, arranged marriage and apportioning tragedies and mishaps to sorcery, all of which are anathema to modern culture.

This is a view that lowers standards for Indigenous Australians. It attributes language and practices to some groups that do not belong to them, as a way of building up the victimising feeling that “things were taken away”.

This has been the strategy of decades of government agencies and academic activists, and yet they fail to draw the obvious connection between this approach and the failure to make much ground on Closing the Gap.

We need a second way: the advancement movement. Under this movement, we are all Australians. We can learn and cherish our Indigenous culture while still meeting the same standards that every other Australian is expected to meet.

Our culture will be respected like never before when Indigenous Australians are making it thrive under their own steam and not as part of a welfare industry. That culture will become part of our national tapestry, rather than a separate story to be fought over.
Jacinta Price

Everyone is aware of the plight of the 20% of the 3%.
Everyone also knows that it is not because of their skin colour or insufficient land rights or inadequate benefit payments.

she is pretty spot on

i doubt she has much time for the chattering classes like bwian

if he spent as much time interacting with aboriginals as he does USING THEM to prop up his own ego, he wouldnt be as big a waste of space

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #63 - Jul 21st, 2024 at 5:50pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:50pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 11:35am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 6:41am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 20th, 2024 at 5:01pm:
So I suppose this was a joke,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 20th, 2023 at 12:28pm:
Genocide then would be a lighter option........ **dreams of Aborassic Park and Gondwanamo Bay** .. the peaceful solution..... total apartheid as they themselves demand ..... bloody lot cheaper than sustaining the bastards while they riot, steal and demand without cease... set aside a nice swathe and put 'em all in there......
total surrender to their demands... easy.... you are so thick.

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2023 at 6:56pm:
All gold teeth are removed, all luggage sorted and good bits auctioned off, and a levy is imposed on those remaining to fund the transfer of their confreres...

Just kidding - that's the Hitlerite way... those in The New Land of Aborassic Park have no need of funding since they are turned loose as nature provided them and allowed to lead their idyllic pre-Invasion lifestyle without interference... the costing for the massive fencing and electrics and such comes from the tourist trade traveling through to watch them on the other side of the see-through, unbreakable plastiglass tunnels fully air conditioned, along with a small profit to the founder... and a finder's fee to my good self, of course.

gotcha - you are so thick .... you walked right into that one, princess ...

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 1st, 2023 at 12:39am:
The only real solution is to put 'em all in Aborassic Park and let them earn a living as fauna.... viewed through the walls of the indestructible plastiglass tunnels that the electric powered open carriage air conditioned trains run in... for the tourists..... sort of the Westworld of Australia.... without the chance of the robots getting out of control....

again, just giving 'em what they demand - their own home state and the absolute right to do things their way - what IS your problem?  free land and no White Man's evils including money!!  What is wrong with you, princess?

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
Be a lot less trouble today if they'd gotten rid of all the Boongs... the Poms need to go back and re-plan their Invasion to get it right...
... and where does that say they should have bumped them off?  Aborassic Park Homeland... free land and freeeedoooom...

And this,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:43pm:

so YOU see them as Snickers?

Maybe this too,

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 11:05am:
any bleck seen climbing it can be shot on sight?

you understand the question mark?  So thick ... do you even know English?

Just joking right...?
clearly .... wake up, princess... you just lost on every trick - again ....

So you're just going to pretend this post doesn't exist? 
.. not at all - just correcting your reading of them all... easy ...

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jul 21st, 2024 at 5:52pm

The balls to stop licking the balls of every cave person filled with some absurd sense of righteousness and demanding everything in sight.....  I blame the feminists for starting this nonsense - you?

BTW, aqua - your idea of 'exchange students' - city slickers exchanging with Aboriginal kids living in 'communities' (you know what I mean) ... could be another drawcard for Aborassic Park (Abestine won't work as a Two State solution - they can't even get along in Wadeye without killing one another), another cash card like operating Gondwanamo Bay for Australia.

The Slickers' families could pay to stay so their kids get a broadened outlook (let's hope it is only that), bring in some needed cash for the New Separate State of Aborassic Park, and help their economy along.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 9:45am

Now here's a great extension on aqua's idea - all 'social science' students with a dog in the race race should have to do a practical term actually living with one of Ms Price's 20% dysfunctional out of 3% families and see for themselves.

At least that way they could put some honest reporting into their megaphones ... and even online. 

At least we all agree that Aboriginal violence is way out of hand... in that reality v reality denial strand not one argument was even tried to say this was not true - so you can all now stop calling people vile names for saying out loud what is plain truth...

That's ONE - sorry - that's TWO!!
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2024 at 10:12am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 1:47pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:10pm:

Whoah-whoah... hold on here. Let us not get too out of hand with these woke accusations. No second prizes, Brian. Actual "woke" people are the type of people who tend to virtue-signal. I don't virtue-signal. I treat them the way that I expect them to treat me.

No white supremacist that I have ever met -- given that I live in Rockhampton, there have been quite a few -- has ever hated someone else because of their racial background. Last year, we had what I would term a "neighbourhood watch" of people driving around town making known that the residents are sick of the car thefts. Most car thieves happen to be of the First Nations ethnicity around here. Why is that, Brian?

The very fact that you think Queenslanders inflict damage on Indigenous Australians "all the time" simply shows how out of touch you are with Qld. There is a list of service that indigenous Australians in Central Queensland get that are not available to the non-indigenous population in general.

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/australian-health-services/search/rockhampton-47...

https://www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au/Queensland/Rockhampton/Aboriginal_Servic...

Part of my future career will be to work with and help indigenous co-workers and clients. I find it outrageous that you think Qld would have such low standards. *tsk, tsk*. But, what would you know. Your only interaction with indigenous people in Perth would be to watching them having fights with the imported Africans. Or maybe you drove through Kalgoorlie once. Who knows?

I am not sure why you single out Perth for attention, UnSub.  I haven't lived there for quite a few years.  The place is full of South Africans and Rhodesians, who all miss the good old days.   However that is an aside.  I have visited Kalgoorlie several times, what a hole it is (pun intended).  Queensland has always struck me as being behind the times.  Not as bad as under Joh, now you just have to set your watch 10 years behind, rather than 20 as you did under Joh.  I do not consider myself as "Woke" simple because I am aware of how hard Indigenous Australians have it for the most part from the likes of Graps, Gnads or Soren.  You're not as bad as they are but you are a Queenslander.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 3:07pm

Well - not much actually Awake ..... the Woke are sleeping at the wheel....  sleep walking around every issue ..... dreaming on a daily basis while apparently awake... lights on - house empty .... need a good dozer to wake them up ..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 3:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 22nd, 2024 at 1:47pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 4:10pm:

I am not sure why you single out Perth for attention, UnSub.  I haven't lived there for quite a few years.  The place is full of South Africans and Rhodesians, who all miss the good old days.   However that is an aside.  I have visited Kalgoorlie several times, what a hole it is (pun intended).  Queensland has always struck me as being behind the times.  Not as bad as under Joh, now you just have to set your watch 10 years behind, rather than 20 as you did under Joh.  I do not consider myself as "Woke" simple because I am aware of how hard Indigenous Australians have it for the most part from the likes of ..............  You're not as bad as they are but you are a Queenslander.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Actually they cop nothing from any of us other than bringing them to their senses along with all their sycophants ... what is sadly lacking from Australia these days is the ability of many to view things dispassionately and not embark on crusades against those who are trying to speak plainly, and will not put up with that kind of bullshit.

The Woke think they are being adorable by trying to attach labels to others for addressing issues that they do not - but it's all right - I'll drag you back on the rails yet.   When I finish my approved list - every time one of you comes out with some bullshit I'll post it to remind you that you are actually sustaining those evils by attacking those who are trying to get people thinking about them at least.

Something sadly wrong with many of you.  'white supremacists' - I can't see any of those you named trying to push any Aboriginal out of a job or off Open Range public land or take any rights from them or anything else... that should open your eyes to how very stupid you are in reality.   Black supremacism and the supremacism of the Woke is the problem these days - not the ordinary people simply saying NO to every absurd demand - and that is hardening and building.

2024 - not 1787.

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #69 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 5:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2024 at 5:50pm:

Pathetic.

So you want to pretend you were joking the whole time?

Who jokes by constantly using racial slurs, calling for genocide, segregation, shooting them on site and then wishing the British wiped them all out on invasion.

What kind of person thinks that ok?

"Jokes"

If they were one offs maybe, but it's just part of the pattern of your views towards Indigenous Australians.

And you want to be looked upon as anything but a racist piece of s
hit
?

You've got a lot of work to do to clean up your image if that's the case.

And shame on this forum, the mods and FD for platforming your hate.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 5:21pm

A person who retaliates to being called stupid names himself when trying to discuss things reasonably.  You could try it some time, girlie.

Now when we get all the real issues sorted out and everyone is on the same page of accepting that facts and realities are not 'racist' etc - we might be able to move forward... but jeez - aren't you lot each individually bogged down?  Take a look at yourself - on and on and never accept anything - you DO have 'issues', don't you?

Which of these are you prepared to say are not true and/or are racist?

Valid Belief 1:-  The NT Coroner stated that between 2000 and 2024, 76 out of 81 deaths of women in relationship situations were in Aboriginal communities.  That's nearly 95% from around 30% of the total population.

Valid Belief 2:-  Aboriginal children are at far greater risk than any other group in Australia.... somewhere around 40%.   Proof:-

https://www.indigenoushpf.gov.au/measures/2-12-child-protection

“Over the period from 2017–18 to 2021–22, there was no clear trend in the rate of substantiated maltreatments among First Nations children (aged under 18), with rates ranged between 38.7 per 1,000 children in 2017–18 to 39.8 per 1,000 children in 2021–22.”

Valid Belief 3:-  Aboriginal women are far more likely to be victims of violence.

https://nit.com.au/30-04-2024/11126/murder-of-indigenous-women-a-national-crisis

"the homicide rate for Indigenous women was 3.07 per 100,000 people, compared to 0.45 for non-Indigenous women."

https://www.indigenoushpf.gov.au/measures/2-10-community-safety

"Rates of hospitalisation for Indigenous Australians due to assault in Remote and Very remote areas were 23 and 21 times as high as for non-Indigenous Australians living in the same regions"

" Indigenous females were 27 times as likely as non‑Indigenous females to have been hospitalised due to assault nationally"

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 5:24pm

I've got more....

― John Adams

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #72 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 5:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 22nd, 2024 at 5:21pm:
A person who retaliates to being called stupid names himself when trying to discuss things reasonably.  You could try it some time, girlie.

When you are disrespectful, you're met with disrespect.  If you don't like it, be better, pumpkin.

Quote:
Now when we get all the real issues sorted out and everyone is on the same page of accepting that facts and realities are not 'racist' etc - we might be able to move forward... but jeez - aren't you lot each individually bogged down?  Take a look at yourself - on and on and never accept anything - you DO have 'issues', don't you?

Which of these are you prepared to say are not true and/or are racist?

Valid Belief 1:-  The NT Coroner stated that between 2000 and 2024, 76 out of 81 deaths of women in relationship situations were in Aboriginal communities.  That's nearly 95% from around 30% of the total population.

Valid Belief 2:-  Aboriginal children are at far greater risk than any other group in Australia.... somewhere around 40%.   Proof:-

https://www.indigenoushpf.gov.au/measures/2-12-child-protection

“Over the period from 2017–18 to 2021–22, there was no clear trend in the rate of substantiated maltreatments among First Nations children (aged under 18), with rates ranged between 38.7 per 1,000 children in 2017–18 to 39.8 per 1,000 children in 2021–22.”

Valid Belief 3:-  Aboriginal women are far more likely to be victims of violence.

https://nit.com.au/30-04-2024/11126/murder-of-indigenous-women-a-national-crisis

"the homicide rate for Indigenous women was 3.07 per 100,000 people, compared to 0.45 for non-Indigenous women."

https://www.indigenoushpf.gov.au/measures/2-10-community-safety

"Rates of hospitalisation for Indigenous Australians due to assault in Remote and Very remote areas were 23 and 21 times as high as for non-Indigenous Australians living in the same regions"

" Indigenous females were 27 times as likely as non‑Indigenous females to have been hospitalised due to assault nationally"

You constantly pointing those out alone is not racist.

That's just dealing with facts.

That is a good thing.

What comes next is what is important.

But that has no bearing on the language you choose to use, very much deliberately, (hint: the racial slurs) and the things you advocate for, repeat ad nauseam and then pretend were just jokes when they're collected and reposted.

That rich tapestry of well-documented incidents is the factual basis behind your classification as being racist.

You act like you want a good-faith discussion about Indigenous issues when you've literally stated you would have preferred the British wiped them all out on invasion pretty much invalidates any pantomime good faith you pretend to display.

But when those are foolish enough like I have to extend the olive branch, reach out across the aisle and engage with you in good faith, you just dismiss it in preference of restating the problem.

That's all you care about.  It's not helping them, it's highlighting negative stories and statistics about them.

If you don't even want to help them, then what's the point?

You share no compassion for the victims of these crimes.  You only cite them because they're useful to your cause.

You offer no solutions yourself, other than genocide or segregation.

It's clear, and documented, what motivates you on the topic.

There is no amount of slithering that can save you here.

And then you have the audacity to cry over being called sport and champ, expecting a better calibre of discussion than you're willing to engage in yourself?

You're a f
ucking
disgrace.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 6:34pm

When you are disrespectful, you're met with disrespect.  If you don't like it, be better, pumpkin.

I didn't start it with you schweetheart.  While ever you keep it up, so can I, slick.

'pumpkin'!  I like that one - watch this space for more... possums ... with respect to Barry.... lovely bloke... pride of Australian humour ....

If you're so concerned about 'the language I use' - then go back to the empty heads who started the name-calling - I made a deal - while ever you call me 'racist' for posting facts I'll call you derogatory names..... then you came along... and off YOU went with the same neo-woke neo-nazi puerile attempts at put-down ... and you are still losing and always will.

I'd suggest you just give it up and start again... it's a policy I have - if someone comes into my office in a rage at me - I say - "Turn around - go back outside - come back in, and let's talk!" **click, click, click**  "OK - what's the problem?"

Here's your chance,  honey-bunny ....
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2024 at 6:39pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jul 22nd, 2024 at 6:46pm

A sense of humour and the brains to go with it...

"An Abo walks into a bar...."

"Bullshit - there are no bars to Abos these days!"

'Common' sense....  I say nobody is trying to stop Aborigines using Open Range land - national parks and crown land etc - and they are often guaranteed native rights to native practices... no big deal really .... and none of them use it anyway these days with no need to hunt or anything .... then I say that some Aborigines are trying to stop people using Open Range land etc...... and you get all uppity as if I've committed some crime for telling the simple, discriminatory against whites and racist against whites truth.

Well - tough titties, sweet-ums.... ya coulda bin a contender.... if you think it's tough now holding native title rights and some free handout freehold - wait until it all closes down along with all the aid money wasted and wasted on your ideas.

THIS old racist misogynist supports an Aboriginal woman for PM .... the one with brains and sense... the only real criteria that so many women sadly lack... get some funny ideas in their heads about their 'entitlements'....  I blame governments fed on feminism for the whole mess - you?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print